Most curries have a better life than even the most attractive people on Earth

ReadBooksEveryday

ReadBooksEveryday

Forum User Of The Year
I have hung out with my white bros and the curries

Its a stark difference. For starters, my white friends parents are always hesitating to let us join them for dinner. More mouths to feed, dishes to clean, jfl
Meanwhile my curry friend parent are hospitable as fuck. They dont give a shit if our friend group is of 8 people or 4. They always offer dinner. And curry is fire as fuck ngl

Curry are tightly knit community. As I saw, the neighbors knocked on the door and delivered some smelly dish. I've never seen that kind of thing happen in my household

I could go on but lol at the incels here. Its time to go out and meet a real curry. and ask him about this stuff.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Big White Cuck, ballskin, Chadethnic101 and 4 others
I have hung out with my white bros and the curries

Its a stark difference. For starters, my white friends parents are always hesitating to let us join them for dinner. More mouths to feed, dishes to clean, jfl
Meanwhile my curry friend parent are hospitable as fuck. They dont give a shit if our friend group is of 8 people or 4. They always offer dinner. And curry is fire as fuck ngl

Curry are tightly knit community. As I saw, the neighbors knocked on the door and delivered some smelly dish. I've never seen that kind of thing happen in my household

I could go on but lol at the incels here. Its time to go out and meet a real curry. and ask him about this stuff.
Just lol if you think any of that is a fucking social life.

Agreed, i love being a curry, i thank mahadev everyday for not making me a mslm, cumskin.

Unless you belong to the top 1% of cumskins or some Arabs, life is pure hell for 99%.

Meanwhile for hindus and curries it's good, chilled and relaxed, we have everything at cheap cost.

Curryland is pretty good NGL

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: CFW432 and ReadBooksEveryday
  • JFL
Reactions: Big White Cuck and FailedNormieManlet
Agreed, i love being a curry, i thank mahadev everyday for not making me a mslm, cumskin.

Unless you belong to the top 1% of cumskins or some Arabs, life is pure hell for 99%.

Meanwhile for hindus and curries it's good, chilled and relaxed, we have everything at cheap cost.

Curryland is pretty good NGL
I thought you are from Palestine

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 18408
I mean what else do you want
White girls aren't into curries. Sorry bro
I have dated white girls, your friends are non-NT nerds who play DND, just lol if you think they are life mogging anyone.

I WISH I HAD A CURRY GF THO:feelswah::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19376
I mean what else do you want
White girls aren't into curries. Sorry bro
That's not true, they are, sure curries don't have outright smv Halo like BBCs but still curries can get cumskins.

Need to make couple of changes tho for example looksmaxxing, musclemaxxing, :redpill: maxing.

It's simple

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101, ReadBooksEveryday and FailedNormieManlet
That's not true, they are, sure curries don't have outright smv Halo like BBCs but still curries can get cumskins.

Need to make couple of changes tho for example looksmaxxing, musclemaxxing, :redpill: maxing.

It's simple
Im talking about the average currry

Here in America I would even argue sometimes curry is getting short end of the stick when they have to put up with horrendous chubby cat lady type just cuz shes white

Im talking about the average currry

Here in America I would even argue sometimes curry is getting short end of the stick when they have to put up with horrendous chubby cat lady type just cuz shes white
just lol, avg curry can get laid but they need to make a lot of changes. Lets just say they are westernised, NTmaxxing + gymcelling and maybe status maxxing will save niggas born with my stats. If you are above avg height curry like 5'10 minimum, just gymcel and you won't struggle.

FOBs with accents on the other hand are truly fucked

• +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday
This is so fucking true holy shit, my mom use to make kebabs and naans and parathas force me to give them to our neighbors just to be considered friendly neighbors :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and ReadBooksEveryday
So basically what you’re saying is that being a curry is good cause literal curry is good

Idk if anyone has told you this yet but you actually don’t have to be Indian to eat curry. In fact no matter what race you are you’re allowed to eat Indian food whenever you want. Crazy shit

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: johncruz12345, FailedNormieManlet and ReadBooksEveryday
This is so fucking true holy shit, my mom use to make kebabs and naans and parathas force me to give them to our neighbors just to be considered friendly neighbors :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:
Incels will never understand
I can guarantee even Tyler Maher's gf does not cook shit for him

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: House Lannister, FailedNormieManlet and CFW432
just lol, avg curry can get laid but they need to make a lot of changes. Lets just say they are westernised, NTmaxxing + gymcelling and maybe status maxxing will save niggas born with my stats. If you are above avg height curry like 5'10 minimum, just gymcel and you won't struggle.

FOBs with accents on the other hand are truly fucked
Giga cope, all anyone needs to do is just not be aspie!
:feelsree::feelswhy: @stevielake

06589920 3454 46E9 BFD5 78E06D5CE225

45823A62 ABE6 4D66 AC2B AD6E65CE7882

47712849 34CC 42BB 8B17 F67EF2E38715

Attachments​

• 48D47F0E-B07D-4306-B92A-E476DE017213.jpeg

• +1
Reactions: stevielake
Giga cope, all anyone needs to do is just not be aspie!
:feelsree::feelswhy: @stevielake

06589920 3454 46E9 BFD5 78E06D5CE225

45823A62 ABE6 4D66 AC2B AD6E65CE7882

47712849 34CC 42BB 8B17 F67EF2E38715

Attachments​

• 48D47F0E-B07D-4306-B92A-E476DE017213.jpeg
Muslims have the worst smv in the states, even lower than Pacific Islanders and native Americans lol.

You can legit be a chad and if the girl finds out your Muslim it’s over. 9/11 failo is the strongest.

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Big White Cuck and House Lannister
Just lol if you think any of that is a fucking social life.
My social life is being ignored by my family and imaging that people I pass outside want to exterminate me because of my maxilla

• JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday