most dark triad thing i ever did

F

faggotchadlite

action movie prettyboy
sitting idle in my asylum room reminded me of a memory yesterday.... 😆😆

so back when i was like 13 , i had my first girlfriend ever, her name was mehreen

one day she got cancer and told me she has only some time to live and wants me around

i broke up with cause she had no hair after chemo 🤢🤮
i told her i feel uncomfortable looking at her and i dont wanna be seen public with her

she died around a month later but for some reason to this date i never felt bad about her ,
no guy would want a bald girl ngl

@RichardSpencel @PrestonYnot @Jamesothy @BrettyBoy @Adriana Lima @pizza @Titbot @FastBananaCEO @Beetlejuice @Chinacurry @uglymug

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: amorfati, mogstar, Growth Plate and 16 others
what a bitch how did she let that happen

That isn't you being dark triad, that is just you being naturally not attracted to a bald foid.

• +1
Reactions: Kristin
That’s depressing

• +1
Reactions: pizza
Oh wait no it’s not :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

@SubhumanCurrycel Hairpilled again :feelsbadman:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Growth Plate, Entschuldigung, JizzFarmer and 2 others
That isn't you being dark triad, that is just you being naturally not attracted to a bald foid.
ya but calling a cancer patients face ugly and uncomfortable to look at is dark triad

sitting idle in my asylum room reminded me of a memory yesterday.... 😆😆

so back when i was like 13 , i had my first girlfriend ever, her name was mehreen

one day she got cancer and told me she has only some time to live and wants me around

i broke up with cause she had no hair after chemo 🤢🤮
i told her i feel uncomfortable looking at her and i dont wanna be seen public with her

she died around a month later but for some reason to this date i never felt bad about her ,
no guy would want a bald girl ngl

@RichardSpencel @PrestonYnot @Jamesothy @BrettyBoy @Adriana Lima @pizza @Titbot @FastBananaCEO @Beetlejuice @Chinacurry @uglymug
That’s freakin sweet

That's fucked up.

• +1
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery and Yuya Moggershima
You probably should have been nice to her because she was dying from cancer.
well idk man, i was nice when i was like 8 , after that my elder sis was my new guardian and she used to teach me stuff, staying with her i lost all form of empathy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9217
well idk man, i was nice when i was like 8 , after that my elder sis was my new guardian and she used to teach me stuff, staying with her i lost all form of empathy
Surprised lacking empathy hasn't backfired for you. No one called you out for breaking up with her because she was bald from chemo?

I don't really know. I tortured a few animals to death when I was a kid. I also stomped a cat to death at work in front of a co worker back in 2016. Smashed it's head in with my foot. I did it because it bit me. I thought it was just a kitten by the size of it, but it managed to put it's long tooth half way through my finger. I got mad and kicked it breaking it's leg. I didn't mean to hurt it so bad, but I was just too angry. After seeing what I'd done I decided to kill it quick. It was a stray, and in China a stray cat with a broken limb probably won't survive anyway.

• JFL
Reactions: isis_Bleach
You're an asshole

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13197
fucking shit story

Surprised lacking empathy hasn't backfired for you. No one called you out for breaking up with her because she was bald from chemo?
some people did but they dont even remember it yet , i even entered a relationship with one of her best friends later , like all the friends or bitches or even most exes i have are people i know from my childhood and none of them care about that anymore despite some calling me a monster back then

I don't really know. I tortured a few animals to death when I was a kid. I also stomped a cat to death at work in front of a co worker back in 2016. Smashed it's head in with my foot. I did it because it bit me. I thought it was just a kitten by the size of it, but it managed to put it's long tooth half way through my finger. I got mad and kicked it breaking it's leg. I didn't mean to hurt it so bad, but I was just too angry. After seeing what I'd done I decided to kill it quick. It was a stray, and in China a stray cat with a broken limb probably won't survive anyway.
oh , well i kinda feel sad about the cat but again , if the cat bit you first u have every right to attack it

tbh ur kinda interesting , id like to have a talk with you later

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12002
you think so?

Lol ur such a cunt

• +1
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery and Yuya Moggershima
What the fuck, you’re unironically a shitty person

it would have been dark triad if it was your sister/your family

nowhere near as shitty as my elder sister, and tell me, would u wanna date a bald girl lmfao
can tell from this post u feel guilty, so obvious, just keep coping and supressing ig, same as i would do tbh

That’s just you being a dick.

Imagine being as dark triad as this tall, broad shouldered bad boy

1569435419731.jpeg

while you insult a cancer patient, he is literally ripping eye balls out of women and raping and slaughtering them without remorse and cumming inside many women. Bad boy indeed.

tumblr_nea7x4h2NF1s28g91o1_400.gif

can tell from this post u feel guilty, so obvious, just keep coping and supressing ig, same as i would do tbh
nah i feel proud of it

1569435419731.jpeg

while you insult a cancer patient, he is literally ripping eye balls out of women and raping and slaughtering them without remorse and cumming inside many women. Bad boy indeed.

he wasnt broad shouldeded

Good job.

• +1
Reactions: faggotchadlite

1569435419731.jpeg

also im only 16 rn btw, wait for me to grow up and watch what i do