Most dates i had were complete failures

Apparition

Apparition

Aimless Spirit
i would got out with some bottom tier girls hoping they would fuck but even that was impossible. their personalities were also terrible and when i went home after the date, i would just cry over some other girl.

its all completel bs imo. aiming for sex wont get you shit, all that matters is finding a nice girl that you enjoy being with and thats as much of a win as fucking.

ofc i didnt understand this back in the day and my pathetic incel ego got broken because i didnt fuck on the 2nd date.

• +1
Reactions: deadstock, TUSSELEIF, PRIEST Sv3rige and 1 other person
Dating is retarded.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: deadstock, PRIEST Sv3rige and Apparition
When will you learn...

• So Sad
Reactions: Apparition
If i go on dates i just fuck it up so only invite girls straight to your house

• +1
It's because ur neurodivergent. NT people love dating and have no problem having sex doing it.

• So Sad
If i go on dates i just fuck it up so only invite girls straight to your house
this never worked. every time i suggest meeting with a girl they are always like "lets go for cofee tehehe"

• So Sad
Reactions: Danish_Smartass
you.....i still remember how EVERY time i was gonna go meet a girl you said it wasnt gonna work out
Because if a pattern of constant failure is created from past experiences you can conclude that the future experiences will follow the same pattern, it's logic

• So Sad
It's because ur neurodivergent. NT people love dating and have no problem having sex doing it.
i was perfectly fine playing dark souls with my old itis tbh ngl

• +1
Reactions: PRIEST Sv3rige
Because if a pattern of constant failure is created from past experiences you can conclude that the future experience
cope. it was going well with my old oneitis

I’ve had Ltb’s and subhuman foids flake and get distant after dates, giga suifuel lmao

• So Sad
cope. it was going well with my old oneitis
was... until you were snapped back to reality... that's the difference between Chad and incel, Chad maintains a steady pace right up to the finish line and incel will at best be able to keep up with the trajectory until he falls flat on his ass along the way and never gets to the finish line... hahaha

• So Sad
was... until you were snapped back to reality... that's the difference between Chad and incel, Chad maintains a steady pace right up to the finish line and incel will at best be able to keep up with the trajectory until he falls flat on his ass along the way and never gets to the finish line... hahaha
i was too immature to understand that a sub8 man has to be a simp before getting laid....