Most delusional posters here

AbandonShip

AbandonShip

Kraken
Titbot: 5'6" hindu midget with acne scars but has convinced himself that he looks like gandy

Pex1992: another bug eyed poo coloured shitskin with a rapist pheno who spams his pics like crazy thinking he is gonna get any validation

I wish i was as delusional as them

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 6497, Deleted member 2506, Nrrr15 and 34 others
I agree

• +1
Reactions: AbandonShip
Titbot: 5'6" hindu midget with acne scars but has convinced himself that he looks like gandy
VJKnIqu.gif

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2506, Nrrr15, RichardSpencel and 8 others
@Pietrosiek

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, 6'4 looksmaxxxer, Zeta ascended and 5 others
bro but he has a girl friend that confirmed him the blackpill :soy:

didn't you know women like TALL WHITE CHAD ?

@balding17yomanletcel thinks he is still nw3 but is nw7

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, BigBoy, RichardSpencel and 5 others
Wait what? Since when does Pex have bug eyes?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751
He does. And he look like shit
I saw a picture of him before and I do not remember him having bug eyes. Oh well, it might just be my messed up memory.

Titbot looks insane in some pics

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Zeta ascended, rockndogs, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and 5 others
Keep crying for chadbot

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Zygos4Life, Aesthetic, Mateusz74 and 6 others

Pex1992: another bug eyed poo coloured shitskin with a rapist pheno who spams his pics like crazy thinking he is gonna get any validation

I wish i was as delusional as them
The fact that a 5'6 gujrati jew life-mogs is making me want to rope. That a literal gujrati midget has a hot curry girlfriend while I have to make do with my calloused right hand.
Anyone can get a gf
Not me apparently

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751
The fact that a 5'6 gujrati jew life-mogs is making me want to rope. That a literal gujrati midget has a hot curry girlfriend while I have to make do with my calloused right hand.

Not me apparently
Then you probably have social anxiety.
Any normal looking guy can get a gf

@reptiles
@FatJattMofo

They're both curries. It seems that most curries on this website are delusional.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: KEy21, BigBoy, FatJattMofo and 2 others
@reptiles
@FatJattMofo

They're both curries. It seems that most curries on this website are delusional.
Again with the stereotypes. I wonder what your iq is

B-b-but titbot does look like Gandy...

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Zygos4Life, rockndogs and 2 others
Again with the stereotypes. I wonder what your iq is
It doesn't matter what my IQ is.

If you are a curry and also a looksmax user then you're automatically delusional.
This site is a waste of time for curries.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: KEy21, BigBoy, Zygos4Life and 3 others

If you are a curry and also a looksmax user then you're automatically delusional.
Ok retardo. Time to put you on ignore

Then you probably have social anxiety.
Any normal looking guy can get a gf

I went on 3 months of propranolol and that erased my social anxiety. ERASED. I'm not completely low-inhib but I will master low-inhib in 2020 by taking cabergoline for the entirety of the year.

:lul:

why am I single then? (tbf i never approached)

I actually have approached and have been rejected. Multiple times.

Forget about gf I haven't even got a hug from a chick who wasn't family.

Hugless
Handholdless
Conversationless
Dateless
Eyecontactless (never had a foid make extended eyecontact with me, ever)
Complimentless (never been complimented by a foid who wasn't my mother)
Kissless
Virgin

HHCDECKV

Stop larping and tell me your ways, himachali curryboi.

I went on 3 months of propranolol and that erased my social anxiety. ERASED. I'm not completely low-inhib but I will master low-inhib in 2020 by taking cabergoline for the entirety of the year.

Hugless
Handholdless
Conversationless
Dateless
Kissless
Virgin

HHCDECKV

Idk bro. Maybe its easier in india. I am pretty sure your location affects you the most

Add @AbandonShip on your list.

Idk bro. Maybe its easier in india. I am pretty sure your location affects you the most
मैं दिल्ली से हूँ चूतिये

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1751 and AbandonShip
Titbot is unironically chadpreet

• JFL
Reactions: turkproducer, rockndogs, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and 1 other person

Hugless
Handholdless
Conversationless
Dateless
Kissless
Virgin

HHCDECKV

I did finger a milf on train once but I was so socially inhibited that I gave her wrong number on purpose because I was a pussy from getting seen with a milf in public

I actually got lots of hugs and girls like when I hold eye contact but I dont know what to do after jfl

I did finger a milf on train once but I was so socially inhibited that I gave her wrong number on purpose because I was a pussy from getting seen with a milf in public

I actually got lots of hugs and girls like when I hold eye contact but I dont know what to do after jfl
Just talk to them you idiot. Take a shot of alcohol before. Lowers the inhib

Disagree

• +1
Reactions: Zygos4Life and Deleted member 656
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Lapuig and onnysk
@AbandonShip do you live outside of India?

to some extent ye, you have to be an already good looking curry before you consider looksmaxxing @Averagecel

Bhai ab mujhe samajh ni aa ra ki samsya kya hai. India mein to cheesein assan hain.
इंडिया में कबसे आसान होने लगा? Feels like we're living in two different worlds.

I do admit I'm not NT at all. It's not that I'm introverted... it's just that I can never seem to connect with 99% of normies and 100% of girls. In a group of 3 or more I usually end up being the 3rd wheel sooner or later. And Indian girls don't like loners I guess. I've lived a couple different countries back in the day and at least abroad girls are open to meeting randoms outside their social circle.

I've even tried approaching randomly - approached some chick in a converse store. But it was obvious she wasn't interested. She didn't even look in my direction when answering my questions. Then when I was backpacking in Hampi I approached 2 French girls. Same fucking shit. They gave one word replies and went away.

The latest rejection was at a co-working space. She was a dark skinned Tamil womanlet and I thought I probably had a good chance because of height + light skin. Nope. Rejected. Also overheard her telling others around lunch time one day that I had a creepy vibe. Bitch ruined any social ops I had there with that rumor. Officially hate Tamils now.

• So Sad
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Mateusz74, BigBoy, Pedro Zanatta and 2 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2506 and AbandonShip
India mein kab se aasen hone lagee? Feels like we're living in two different worlds.

I do admit I'm not NT at all. It's not that I'm introverted... it's just that I can never seem to connect with 99% of normies and 100% of girls. In a group of 3 or more I usually end up being the 3rd wheel sooner or later. And Indian girls don't like loners I guess. I've lived a couple different countries back in the day and at least abroad girls are open to meeting randoms outside their social circle.

I've even tried approaching randomly - approached some chick in a converse store. But it was obvious she wasn't interested. She didn't even look in my direction when answering my questions. Then when I was backpacking in Hampi I approached 2 French girls. Same fucking shit. They gave one word replies and went away.

The latest rejection was at a co-working space. She was a dark skinned Tamil womanlet and I thought I probably had a good chance because of height + light skin. Nope. Rejected. Also overheard her telling others around lunch time one day that I had a creepy vibe. Bitch ruined any social ops I had there with that rumor. Officially hate Tamils now.
Lol i've had so many indian chicks legit approaching me in class in high school.
I went to high school in chandigarh btw

Its easy af. I have legit rejected so many girls who subhumans here would date in a heartbeat
Keep crying for me I live rent free dnt reas a single word of your village curry language you subhuman shut skin
Its okay bro. I was joking. You mog Gandy to gandhinagar and back

Lol i've had so many indian chicks legit approaching me in class in high school.
I went to high school in chandigarh btw

Its easy af. I have legit rejected so many girls who subhumans here would date in a heartbeat
पंजाबी हो क्या?

where is my tag?

• +1
Reactions: AbandonShip
true as this may be. they both still mog you into nonexistance

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2506, BigBoy and AbandonShip

Users who are viewing this thread

Back