Most delusional posters here

lmao

• +1
Reactions: AbandonShip
I don't know man - maybe the Punjabi girls who stay in Punjab are nice. I can tell you for you fact that Delhi girls are cunts of the highest order. Unless you're from a family with money/power/status or you're super NT/charismatic, of course. Then they turn into submissive slutty savitris.

Tamils are also complete and utter shit. Fuck 'em.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751 and AbandonShip
lol keep coping subhuman my first rape victim was u alarico ....how can u forget that night ....when i whooped ur tiny fucked up ass 5 times simultaneously and u were crying like a whore bitch help help help i am getting raped oh. My ass is hurting how am i going to take a shit now pex plz stop oh but still i for some unknown reasons i am like this to get rapped by a chad ....and i think u saw some one else i dont rape animals

Then go look at some mirror then u will find my face attractive lol and it will make u easy for thay reason lol
I don't know man - maybe the Punjabi girls who stay in Punjab are nice. I can tell you for you fact that Delhi girls are cunts of the highest order. Unless you're from a family with money/power/status or you're super NT/charismatic, of course. Then they turn into submissive slutty savitris.

Tamils are also complete and utter shit. Fuck 'em.
I went to a private school in chandigarh full of rich spoiled brats. Still managed to attract chicks. I am middle class btw

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
there are many

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and AbandonShip
lol keep coping subhuman my first rape victim was u alarico ....how can u forget that night ....when i whooped ur tiny fucked up ass 5 times simultaneously and u were crying like a whore bitch help help help i am getting raped oh. My ass is hurting how am i going to take a shit now pex plz stop oh but still i for some unknown reasons i am like this to get rapped by a chad ....and i think u saw some one else i dont rape animals

Then go look at some mirror then u will find my face attractive lol and it will make u easy for thay reason lol

I went to a private school in chandigarh full of rich spoiled brats. Still managed to attract chicks. I am middle class btw

Lol u r an idiot foe saying this i have told here before that i am addicted on thia site and i am not able to get out of this site but i want to i have said this in my threads.... and in reality i have slayed enough that i have come to the point that i dont care about slaying and girls and other things i just groom myself take care of my body and health and face ...and i feel happy that i get noticed by people whenever i go outside and aoon i am hitting the gym i apply 5 creams regularly on my face retino A ,moisturizer ,sunscreen,scrub and cleanser and sometimes indian fullers earth in a week one time and i am 6 feet not manlet u incel

Just Keep on laughing u tiny cock subhuman untill ur tiny incel face holds this position permanently lol

• JFL
Reactions: Mateusz74, BigBoy, Gengar and 2 others
Lol u r an idiot foe saying this i have told here before that i am addicted on thia site and i am not able to get out of this site but i want to i have said this in my threads.... and in reality i have slayed enough that i have come to the point that i dont care about slaying and girls and other things i just groom myself take care of my body and health and face ...and i feel happy that i get noticed by people whenever i go outside and aoon i am hitting the gym i apply 5 creams regularly on my face retino A ,moisturizer ,sunscreen,scrub and cleanser and sometimes indian fullers earth in a week one time and i am 6 feet not manlet u incel

Just Keep on laughing u tiny cock subhuman untill ur tiny incel face holds this position permanently lol

https://looksmax.org/attachments/the_joker_makes_fun_of_two_face-gif.168475/

Gentleman, it behooves us not to fight amongst ourselves!

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Deleted member 656 and AbandonShip
https://looksmax.org/attachments/the_joker_makes_fun_of_two_face-gif.168475/

Gentleman, it behooves us not to fight amongst ourselves!
lol keep coping subhuman my first rape victim was u alarico ....how can u forget that night ....when i whooped ur tiny fucked up ass 5 times simultaneously and u were crying like a whore bitch help help help i am getting raped oh. My ass is hurting how am i going to take a shit now pex plz stop oh but still i for some unknown reasons i am like this to get rapped by a chad

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Mateusz74, BigBoy, Gengar and 2 others

You keep piling on the suifuel, boyo. I'm running out of copes.

I don't know about HS in India - I did that in a degenerate western country. 8th grade was my last class in India, way back. I remember in 8th grade a girl said 'ugh no' when I asked if he wanted to come to my birthday. Funny thing is I got far more attention when I was in America for a few years. Unfortunately my Indian parents are super conservative and their cockblocking game is so good that if cockblocking was an Olympic sport then they'd have more gold medals than Michael Phelps. And I was too high-inhib back then to even hang out with girls without their permission.

Makes me think you're probably super NT and you're discounting that fact.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Averagecel and AbandonShip
You keep piling on the suifuel, boyo. I'm running out of copes.

I don't know about HS in India - I did that in a degenerate western country. 8th grade was my last class in India, way back. I remember in 8th grade a girl said 'ugh no' when I asked if he wanted to come to my birthday. Funny thing is I got far more attention when I was in America for a few years. Unfortunately my Indian parents are super conservative and their cockblocking game is so good that if cockblocking was an Olympic sport then they'd have more gold medals than Michael Phelps. And I was too high-inhib back then to even hang out with girls without their permission.

Makes me think you're probably super NT and you're discounting that fact.
Not really nt
But i am low inhib as fuck. I look decent for a curry so maybe that helps too

Keep crying for me I live rent free dnt reas a single word of your village curry language you subhuman shut skin
JFL! Curryboi thinks he's suddenly white now that he lives in Chadstralia.

Your future, boyo:

You can shit on fellow ethnics all you want but you're still a brown boi.

• JFL
Reactions: Mateusz74, BigBoy, Averagecel and 1 other person
Idk bro. Maybe its easier in india. I am pretty sure your location affects you the most
Lol I wish it was true. Tbh i only approached once and I'm currently studying in a university where all students arw rich NRIs with average height of 5'9

Lol I wish it was true. Tbh i only approached once and I'm currently studying in a university where all students arw rich NRIs with average height of 5'9
How tall are you?

JFL! Curryboi thinks he's suddenly white now that he lives in Chadstralia.

Your future, boyo:

You can shit on fellow ethnics all you want but you're still a brown boi.
Honestly fuck western countries. I would never move there
You a KHHV?

Am I the only ethnic incel on here.... Fuck this blackpilled life.

height doesn't matter
Height is important. If i was 2" taller i would be a gigaslayer

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751
You a KHHV?

Am I the only ethnic incel on here.... Fuck this blackpilled life.
You're not alone. I'm too. I have very few friends and never had any female friends m
Fuck my life. I am a 5'9" midget hindu
You can easily fraud to 6. Well I'm taller than most guys but i occasionally find 4-5 chadpreets who heightmog me by 3-4 inches and that's ER inducing

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BigBoy and Pedro Zanatta
Honestly fuck western countries. I would never move there
Meh. I'm moving to Canada in late 2020 for Masters. Fuck India tbh. If you're an autistic, non-rich, General cat. male in this country then you're fucked.

Inb4 I arrive in Canada and am immediately greeted with sightings of white male-Indian whore couples...

I still think you're hiding something and making it sound too easy. In my entire extended family I only know one cousin who slays and he has the fortune of having a loaded father who doesn't ask any questions when it comes to him spending money. His jawline helps a lot too. Asked him about his notch count one day and the guy has fucked more than a dozen. Mostly tourists but a few Indian girls as well. Made me mad as fuck that my manlet cousin life-mogs me.

Aside from him though every male cousin in my extended family is a certified virgin. How do I know that? Because they whine about currywhores just like I do.
Fuck my life. I am a 5'9" midget hindu
I'm 6'2 with shoes you faggot. Still a KHHV.

• +1
Reactions: Titbot and Deleted member 1751
Meh. I'm moving to Canada in late 2020 for Masters. Fuck India tbh. If you're an autistic, non-rich, General cat. male in this country then you're fucked.

Inb4 I arrive in Canada and am immediately greeted with sightings of white male-Indian whore couples...

I still think you're hiding something and making it sound too easy. In my entire extended family I only know one cousin who slays and he has the fortune of having a loaded father who doesn't ask any questions when it comes to him spending money. His jawline helps a lot too. Asked him about his notch count one day and the guy has fucked more than a dozen. Mostly tourists but a few Indian girls as well. Made me mad as fuck that my manlet cousin life-mogs me.

Aside from him though every male cousin in my extended family is a certified virgin. How do I know that? Because they whine about currywhores just like I do.

I'm 6'2 with shoes you faggot. Still a KHHV.
I am not a mega slayer or anything bhai.
So far i've only fucked one girl.
I know a slayer tho. He has probably fucked hundereds. But he i gl and low inhibs

I was at a wedding in Meerut last year and I height mogged all but one person there. Guess what? Didn't make a fucking difference. Every foid I tried talking to was standoffish.

Height is the most overrated trait of all time.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751
I was at a wedding in Meerut last year and I height mogged all but one person there. Guess what? Didn't make a fucking difference. Every foid I tried talking to was standoffish.

Height is the most overrated trait of all time.
UP cels are manlets in my experience.
Most are ugly too.

I am not a mega slayer or anything bhai.
So far i've only fucked one girl.
I know a slayer tho. He has probably fucked hundereds. But he i gl and low inhibs
One is more than none.

And it's not just the sex it's the other shit as well. When I said I was hugless and handholdless I wasn't fucking joking.

Whenever I go to any parks I always see lovey-dovey college couples hanging around with each other. Most of the times the guy is smaller than me and uglier. And yet he has a girl and I don't.

I wish there was a surgery or even a drug to make me NT. No such thing unfortunately. You can lower your inhib, you can elimite social anxiety but you'll always be non-NT if that's how you were as a kid. O V E R.
UP cels are manlets in my experience.
Most are ugly too.
Depends on the caste.

• So Sad
Most curries don’t have good zygos or cheekbones . I probably only got my slays from gymcelling and my gold 3/4 and side profile , that why in motion I look alright

Most curries don’t have good zygos or cheekbones . I probably only got my slays from gymcelling and my gold 3/4 and side profile , that why in motion I look alright
I heightmog you, 3/4 mog you, colouring mog you, framemog you too and i am a 4/10.
You are 2.5/10 buddy boyo

• Woah
Reactions: rockndogs
I heightmog you, 3/4 mog you, colouring mog you, framemog you too and i am a 4/10.
You are 2.5/10 buddy boyo
Lol keep coping I have yet to see your face on here

• JFL
Copebot in motion:

Makes me mad that I mog you in height but you mog me in life experience

• JFL
Reactions: BigBoy and AbandonShip
One is more than none.

And it's not just the sex it's the other shit as well. When I said I was hugless and handholdless I wasn't fucking joking.

Whenever I go to any parks I always see lovey-dovey college couples hanging around with each other. Most of the times the guy is smaller than me and uglier. And yet he has a girl and I don't.

I wish there was a surgery or even a drug to make me NT. No such thing unfortunately. You can lower your inhib, you can elimite social anxiety but you'll always be non-NT if that's how you were as a kid. O V E R.

Depends on the caste.
I feel u bro... even tho I can slay n shit. I always get the ntpill and makes me sad. O can looksmax, lowinhib max and everything. But ill never be able to ntmax. Once ur socially away from people, or even end up on looksmax, nting is over for u. True normie people would never ever even know this forum existed. Take the NTpill and u shall ER inducing

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and SixFootManlet
titbot is one special person indeed

tho i think 99% of the time he is just trolling

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BigBoy, Deleted member 1680, Deleted member 2426 and 1 other person
I went on 3 months of propranolol and that erased my social anxiety. ERASED. I'm not completely low-inhib but I will master low-inhib in 2020 by taking cabergoline for the entirety of the year.

I actually have approached and have been rejected. Multiple times.

Forget about gf I haven't even got a hug from a chick who wasn't family.

Hugless
Handholdless
Conversationless
Dateless
Eyecontactless (never had a foid make extended eyecontact with me, ever)
Complimentless (never been complimented by a foid who wasn't my mother)
Kissless
Virgin

HHCDECKV

Stop larping and tell me your ways, himachali curryboi.

What dosage?

Delusion is a good cope

What a weird thread.

• JFL
Reactions: FatJattMofo
Titbot: 5'6" hindu midget with acne scars but has convinced himself that he looks like gandy

Pex1992: another bug eyed poo coloured shitskin with a rapist pheno who spams his pics like crazy thinking he is gonna get any validation

I wish i was as delusional as them
rapist pheno so accurate i love you lmao

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back