What is Obama's last name?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: not__cel, 5'7 zoomer and ggg.tv🤫
Do u think god exists

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, ominion and Lev Peshkov
did you ever considered becoming a femboy, gay and sucking dick/getting fucked in the ass? wwhy yes or why not
No because that’s disgusting and I’ll only strive for Stacey pussy, that is part of the reason I’m so fucked

• JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
just stop being sad bro trust me

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, FacialStructure404, Danish_Retard and 1 other person
Nigggerr

yes
Might be a retarded question. But how can free will exist if god is all knowing? Like he already knows everything we have and will ever do so there is no reason to test us and we don’t really have control over anything we do

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
Might be a retarded question. But how can free will exist if god is all knowing? Like he already knows everything we have and will ever do so there is no reason to test us and we don’t really have control over anything we do
Because humans have been made to have free will as quoted in much religious literature. And we are to choice the way of god or Satan (temptation) it is clearly represented every day too. The god is all knowing that correct but he gave us free choice none the less so all he knows is the future of our decisions , but it’s us choosing to make these decisions whether satanic or selfless

• +1
Reactions: gigell and Accelerator
Ask me anything boyos
Will I ever be loved? Is love even attainable for me? Am I worthy of being loved? Will I ever be cared for? Will I ever be in a happy relationship?

Top 3 final fantasy games

you're just reacting to environmental stimuli. all thoughs converge towards death at this point. too many factors in the world that can lead to sudden calamitous death event, including local events like stray nigger bullet syndrome

What’s your greatest memory from your life

We aren't sons of a God

• +1
Reactions: aber and BadmanGangstar