Most doctors lack in depth knowledge

ifyouwannabemylover

ifyouwannabemylover

Ascended
if I've learned one thing about doctors lately, it's that a lot of them are so settled on their view and way of doing something that they'll automatically disregard alternative approaches to whatever it is that they're talking about and universally call it 'wrong', 'bad', 'not possible', etc.

they're too lazy to educate themselves about across the board treatment options for something so they settle for one thing and when you bring up another thing they turn hostile because they can't handle the fact that some random person can cuck them with google knowledge.

it's crazy how many times I've gone to medical practitioners lately and could easily refute a lot of the things they say with a google search. you go to one doctor who says that only treatment option X is possible while calling treatment option Y universally bad and lowkey lashing out because you merely brought it up, then you go to another one who says treatment option Y is fine and has been doing it for 20 years.

tl;dr: don't get intimidated by doctors and their massively overinflated egos

• +1
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions, Deleted member 2729, Deleted member 6217 and 3 others
Yeah im sure 15 yo indian pslers are smarter

• JFL
Reactions: jordanbarrettisgod, ManzareK, AlwaysHaveQuestions and 8 others
Well, in every profession people don't know everything about it

Yeah im sure 15 yo indian pslers are smarter
not about being smart, but having across the board in depth knowledge

most doctors egos are too big to admit that they lack knowledge in a certain area of the field that they've been studying for 10+ years

having a 'my way or the highway' approach when it comes to medical treatments is pathetic and it seems to be the rule rather than the exception

for example today I've been to an urologist for my phimosis and he said that circumcision is the only option. back at home I googled for a couple of minutes and found an alternative surgical approach for my exact condition right away. if I went back there and brought that up he'd probably lash out because I literally just cucked his decade long medical practice with a 5 minute google search.

Last edited:
88A6962A 479B 4DD3 BC5C AA2D437C2479

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions, Deleted member 2729, Deleted member 7866 and 2 others
Tell it to me in a 3rd world country... fck

very true
i would write an essay about it but i can't be arsed to do it rn

not about being smart, but having across the board in depth knowledge

most doctors egos are too big to admit that they lack knowledge in a certain area of the field that they've been studying for 10+ years

having a 'my way or the highway' approach when it comes to medical treatments is pathetic and it seems to be the rule rather than the exception

for example today I've been to an urologist for my phimosis and he said that circumcision is the only option. back at home I googled for a couple of minutes and found an alternative surgical approach for my exact condition right away. if I went back there and brought that up he'd probably lash out because I literally just cucked his decade long medical practice with a 5 minute google search.
Its just a joke jfl stop writing paragraphs

We call them "matasanos" for a reason.