Most Effective Ascension Method. incels GTFIH

Lucifer X

Lucifer X

Lyan ramec catya Zepar
You can use magick to get pussy. It's much cheaper and more effective than geomaxxing or plastic surgery.
:blackpill:.club mod, UncleSpertz used vampirism to look 4 younger. Subliminals and manifestation are extremely basic forms of magick.

There are all kinds of magickal methods for getting pussy. The most effective methods involve petitioning spirits. Magick generally requires psychic development, or naturally open psychic senses, but people who are not psychically developed can still work with spirits. You will still need to know how to meditate. You can communicate with them by using divinatory tools like tarot cards and runes.

Every deity, every spirit from every religion real and most of them can be worked with. You need to pick a spirit/pantheon you are comfortable with. Working with the gods of your ancestors can yield very good results. Black people , especially black nationalist may find it easier to connect with African deites, or Lwa. Angels and saints can be effective for Christians. I personally prefer demons, as they are very morally flexible.

All demons are capable of getting you a girlfriend, but they have different friends if expertise. Some are highly specialized in sexual requests and others only help men. Duke Zepar is an excellent choice, he can get you any girl you want and he can make you charismatic. He can also improve the way others perceive you. UncleSpertz/SpacersChoice made several threads in NEETs. net and :blackpill:.club talking about his personal experiences with Duke Zepar.

Spirits provide assistance in exchange for offerings. These offerings can be as inexpensive as incense. They accept offerings of Liquor, red wine, candles cigars, cannabis, copper, herbs, dark chocolate, money and drops of your blood rubbed into their sigil. You do not need to sacrifice humans or animals.

You will also need to perform invocations. invocation is a very mild and temporary form of spirit possession. It's not like a movie. You will still be in control. You need to forge a working relationship with the demon before making a request. You need to make the demon like you for them to help you. You can begin forming this relationship by drawing their sigil and giving them regular offerings. This does not need to be expensive. Give them what you can afford. After about 2 months of this , you can perform your first invocation. It's a good idea to present a lot of offering for your initial invocation. I recommend invoking the spirit several times before making your request.

https://reddit.com/r/DemonolatryPractices/s/3psjDGxKKG

Attachments

• ac_goetia.pdf
    978.3 KB · Views: 0
  • GrimoriumVerum (3).pdf
    179.3 KB · Views: 0
  • The_Grand_Grimoire (1).pdf
    839.9 KB · Views: 0
  • A Luciferian’s View Deity Work and Ideas for Finding and Diversifying Your Practice-2.pdf
    765.2 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: basic.yash, chadintraining, Tr0ubLe and 6 others
@Sens

• +1
Reactions: Sens
Funny GIF

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Itsjoeverlol, IndraBC and Akhi
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: NIGGA THIS DOESNT WORK ITS NOT 200 b.c

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BowlCutMogger, forevermirin, Kristin and 9 others
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: NIGGA THIS DOESNT WORK ITS NOT 200 b.c
This does work, it's the most effective way to get pussy or money.

science is gay

• Love it
Reactions: ArcticStorm
32900 3

🧙‍♂️🧙‍♂️🧙‍♂️🧙‍♂️🧙‍♂️🧙‍♂️🧙‍♂️🧙‍♂️🧙‍♂️🧙‍♂️🧙‍♂️🧙‍♂️🧙‍♂️🧙‍♂️🧙‍♂️🧙‍♂️🧙‍♂️🧙‍♂️🧙‍♂️🧙‍♂️🧙‍♂️🧙‍♂️🧙‍♂️🧙‍♂️🧙‍♂️🧙‍♂️🧙‍♂️🧙‍♂️🧙‍♂️🧙‍♂️🧙‍♂️🧙‍♂️🧙‍♂️🧙‍♂️🧙‍♂️🧙‍♂️🧙‍♂️🧙‍♂️🧙‍♂️🧙‍♂️🧙‍♂️🧙‍♂️🧙‍♂️🧙‍♂️🧙‍♂️🧙‍♂️🧙‍♂️🧙‍♂️🧙‍♂️🧙‍♂️🧙‍♂️🧙‍♂️🧙‍♂️🧙‍♂️🧙‍♂️🧙‍♂️🧙‍♂️🧙‍♂️🧙‍♂️🧙‍♂️🧙‍♂️🧙‍♂️🧙‍♂️🧙‍♂️🧙‍♂️🧙‍♂️🧙‍♂️🧙‍♂️🧙‍♂️🧙‍♂️🧙‍♂️🧙‍♂️🧙‍♂️🧙‍♂️🧙‍♂️🧙‍♂️🧙‍♂️🧙‍♂️🧙‍♂️

• JFL
Reactions: Chintuck22
Dnrd this demonic thread

Jesus Christ GIF

Jesus Christ mogs you and let him cleanse this thread

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Infinite, xenoqtb, onlypurposeacending and 16 others
if le epik magick works then summon me a JB succubus that I can facefuck tonight. I like petite face features, slender build, long legs and innie pussy, don't fuck up the order nigga

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: xenoqtb, Supahswag123, Chintuck22 and 7 others
if le epik magick works then summon me a JB succubus that I can facefuck tonight. I like petite face features, slender build, long legs and innie pussy, don't fuck up the order nigga
i can make thread at summoning succubus if you want

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Avirochad and Lucifer X
i can make thread at summoning succubus if you want
Oh no it worked !

Waitz that is OPs mom !

Damn she sucksss😫😫

• JFL
Reactions: basic.yash, Chintuck22, zura and 1 other person
Did you get those with your magick?
I get asked this question alot.
I must be secretive about my personal magickal practice. If you decide to use magick, you should practice secrecy too. Never talk about your spells or magickal workings.

There is great power in secrecy.

Silence is golden

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: basic.yash, zura, Tr0ubLe and 3 others
You can use magick to get pussy. It's much cheaper and more effective than geomaxxing or plastic surgery.
:blackpill:.club mod, UncleSpertz used vampirism to look 4 younger. Subliminals and manifestation are extremely basic forms of magick.

There are all kinds of magickal methods for getting pussy. The most effective methods involve petitioning spirits. Magick generally requires psychic development, or naturally open psychic senses, but people who are not psychically developed can still work with spirits. You will still need to know how to meditate. You can communicate with them by using divinatory tools like tarot cards and runes.

Every deity, every spirit from every religion real and most of them can be worked with. You need to pick a spirit/pantheon you are comfortable with. Working with the gods of your ancestors can yield very good results. Black people , especially black nationalist may find it easier to connect with African deites, or Lwa. Angels and saints can be effective for Christians. I personally prefer demons, as they are very morally flexible.

All demons are capable of getting you a girlfriend, but they have different friends if expertise. Some are highly specialized in sexual requests and others only help men. Duke Zepar is an excellent choice, he can get you any girl you want and he can make you charismatic. He can also improve the way others perceive you. UncleSpertz/SpacersChoice made several threads in NEETs. net and :blackpill:.club talking about his personal experiences with Duke Zepar.

Spirits provide assistance in exchange for offerings. These offerings can be as inexpensive as incense. They accept offerings of Liquor, red wine, candles cigars, cannabis, copper, herbs, dark chocolate, money and drops of your blood rubbed into their sigil. You do not need to sacrifice humans or animals.

You will also need to perform invocations. invocation is a very mild and temporary form of spirit possession. It's not like a movie. You will still be in control. You need to forge a working relationship with the demon before making a request. You need to make the demon like you for them to help you. You can begin forming this relationship by drawing their sigil and giving them regular offerings. This does not need to be expensive. Give them what you can afford. After about 2 months of this , you can perform your first invocation. It's a good idea to present a lot of offering for your initial invocation. I recommend invoking the spirit several times before making your request.

https://reddit.com/r/DemonolatryPractices/s/3psjDGxKKG

i will never be this low jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chintuck22, zura and ferfdd
Demonic ass shit screw that

Dnrd this demonic thread

Jesus Christ GIF

Jesus Christ mogs you and let him cleanse this thread
True Christians don't use vain and narcissistic forums like this.

• +1
Reactions: zura
My Mom used to do witchcraft with red candles to attract chads

• +1
Reactions: Lucifer X
Fr this whole thread is fake
No. Magick is more effective than plastic surgery, or geomaxxing and it's much cheaper.

• Love it
Reactions: ArcticStorm
No. Magick is more effective than plastic surgery, or geomaxxing and it's much cheaper.
Blud it legit says "magical" and u need to pay it's not 1500s noone falling for that

NIGGA WE ARE NOT IN 1000 A.D😭😭 God Mogs you and your post

the more time i spend in here the more i'm convinced the reason this forum can't get pussy is because they're fucking retarded and nothing else

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chintuck22 and zura
niggas are so depraved that they are summoning ancient demons just to sniff a Ltb…

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chintuck22, Wishful, zura and 1 other person
this thread made me cage

ur a schizo. either way im not talking to no demon i wanna go to heaven when i die

• +1
Reactions: onlypurposeacending
ur a schizo. either way im not talking to no demon i wanna go to heaven when i die
No one goes to heaven or hell. We just reincarnate when we die.

No one goes to heaven or hell. We just reincarnate when we die.
either way im not taking the risk of eternal burning when i can just buy surgeries lol

Life is like a sandbox game. There is no objective. We just die an respawn for eternity.

• Woah
Reactions: Chintuck22
No demon for your bones

nice troll :feelsokman: very creative

Bump nigga

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: IndraBC and The Antichrist