Most Effective Hardmaxx For Indians/Non-Black Effnix

Shieda_Kayn

Shieda_Kayn

12 psl
Chemical Castration.

No more intrusive urges. You will never be able to fulfill your voracious sexual appetite after being exposed to white beauty and degeneracy. You foolishly thought you too would be able to partake in this bounty, but your life experiences have proven else.

One treatment and you can go back to being a docile worker and continue to pay your taxes to subsidize White folks' degeneracy and decadence while they keep black guys in stables for breeding purposes.

@Blackgymmax Indian immigrants come here to work labor jobs yet they are reviled by all of Canada. For working hard and paying their taxes and contributing to society. It's all because they are ugly af.

Tagging those in need: @indianMOGGERR @inferiorpispot234 @BrahminBoss (not really) @BongMog @Shieda_Kayn @FailedNormieManlet @TRUE_CEL @mrriceguy @defezman

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: RopeMaxxed, lasnt, rg1235 and 10 others

Us Indians are single handedly carrying the United States. Indian Americans (exception of that zero/infintiy guy) on average are 6'0 dravidian or punjabi moggers and can grow beards at the age of 11 while you pigskins struggle to grow a pedostache at age 25. We make the most money, most NT, one of the tallest, etc. Average American Indian is 120 iq gymcel and 4.5 PSL at age 20. Fuck Canada, UK, and other 3rd world countries bringing down the reputation of my glorious race.

JAI HIND.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RopeMaxxed, Deleted member 16275, rg1235 and 9 others
View attachment 2225615

Us Indians are single handedly carrying the United States. Indian Americans (exception of that zero/infintiy guy) on average are 6'0 dravidian or punjabi moggers and can grow beards at the age of 11 while you pigskins struggle to grow a pedostache at age 25. We make the most money, most NT, one of the tallest, etc. Average American Indian is 120 iq gymcel and 4.5 PSL at age 20. Fuck Canada, UK, and other 3rd world countries bringing down the reputation of my glorious race.

JAI HIND.
OP is curry

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet, T50 Mogger, Deleted member 28691 and 6 others
step 1: dont be indian
step 2: dont be indian
step 3 (very important): dont be indian

• +1
Reactions: T50 Mogger
I’m white bro

I'm blackmaxxing rn

I sexually identify as BBC

• +1
Reactions: normie_joe
My corpse bleeding on the ground

Projecting Hijra at it again

Chemical Castration.

View attachment 2225601

No more intrusive urges. You will never be able to fulfill your voracious sexual appetite after being exposed to white beauty and degeneracy.

Whatcha mean? This white beauty would be the perfect soul mate for a white worshipping curry like you.

sub-buzz-19740-1528486703-1.jpg

Cause neither can fulfill their appetites.

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28691 and Shieda_Kayn
Whatcha mean? This white beauty would be the perfect soul mate for a white worshipping curry like you.

sub-buzz-19740-1528486703-1.jpg

Cause neither can fulfill their appetites.
You took time to post your jealous shit on my tinder match post too. I’ll stick to that tn fuckhead cheers

Ruthless execution.

You took time to post your jealous shit on my tinder match post too. I’ll stick to that tn fuckhead cheers

First, what exactly is there to be jealous about you?

Second, are you are talking about this?

I was playing with your dumbass and suggesting she might be a bot, cause a lot of women that look her are some Russian scammers that send links to obscure websites.

If she's real, good for you!

You cant expect people to take this as satire

Users who are viewing this thread

Back