Most embarrassing moment of your life

Bignuts

Bignuts

💩
Mine was getting beaten up by a kid 3 years younger than me in boxing club.

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Acnno, SeiGun, Lmao and 6 others
  • So Sad
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Deleted member 10172, Deleted member 12472 and 3 others
Tried to jump of a bridge when girl told me that i was ugly,also found out that day my destiny and brutal truth.Most people were yelling when i was preparing to kill myself to stop and i just rushed into bus later and went back home in dusgust and shame.Haunts me till now.

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Deleted member 11167, far336 and 12 others
Every social interaction I've ever had

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Deleted member 12472, Adriana Lima and 3 others
Tried to jump of a bridge when girl told me that i was ugly,also found out that day my destiny and brutal truth.Most people were yelling when i was preparing to kill myself to stop and i just rushed into bus later and went back home in dusgust and shame.Haunts me till now.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Deleted member 5746 and Deleted member 2968
  • +1
Reactions: Bignuts
Asked a girl I knew somewhat about sex while moving my eyebrows autistically in a weird way. I literally said wanna have fun some time?AAAAAAAAfAAAAAaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAA WHY AM I SUCH AN INFERIOR DUMB NIGGER I SHOULD BE KILLED L. FUCKING CRINGE SHE PROBABLY TOLD ALL HER FRIENDS AND ALL THE SCHOOL KNOWS IMA CReep SEXLESS DESPERATE LOSER INCEL GSHDHDDGDHDH.AA Redpill cope. Also I looked 10x worse then and I'm still traumatized 6 years later.

Also at school I was staring at a student woman's legs but I was zoned out and not concentrating so she got uncomfortable and hid her legs then everyone even the teacher saw me and started laughing and a guy asked where you looking etc and laughing. I'm still traumatized till this day that happened over 8 years ago tbh.

And another time I farted and everyone knew it was me it smelled like tuna.

My life is a cringe fest filled with embarrassing moments and cringe probably why I'm mentally ill

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Deleted member 14264, Be_ConfidentBro and 18 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Acnno, Looks234, Baldingman1998 and 2 others
when I went on a school field trip and had no one to group up with

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Acnno, Deleted member 5746, Baldingman1998 and 2 others
Drinking 2 Liter of water to impress a bitch and then peeing in my pants 👖 because I couldn’t holt it in class no more

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14264, Merćer, Acnno and 3 others
I kept my molar in contact while mewing and it ruined my face

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Acnno and Bignuts
I kept my molar in contact while mewing and it ruined my face

what do you mean with that jfl
How can keeping your molars in contact ruin your face it’s natural are you supposed to open your mouth

teeth together lips together tongue on the roof of your mouth son

• +1
Reactions: Lmao and Deleted member 11053
what do you mean with that jfl
How can keeping your molars in contact ruin your face it’s natural are you supposed to open your mouth

teeth together lips together tongue on the roof of your mouth son
My molars never touched before i listened to people on reddit saying they should touch and now my molars are fucked up they worn out

you guys have some rookie stories, i was walking and a woman was playing with her little kid and picking her kid off the floor, with ofcourse her butt towarss the sky which happened to be towards me, i didn't even notice until i looked left, then i looked infront of me and her husband was sitting, her husband got embarrassed and looked away,

He was the guy who does athan at our mosque and that was his wife. Pretty embarrassing, wanted to punch a building so hard my fist shatters, but I've had worse so that's small.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14264, Merćer, Deleted member 5746 and 3 others
My molars never touched before i listened to people on reddit saying they should touch and now my molars are fucked up they worn out
Because your clenching and probably have subhuman theeth

• +1
It was two years ago I Larped as a non-moroccan, because a racist, huge skinhead stated that he hated moroccans, he looked so scary and monstrous, So much so,that I lied and told him I'm a mixed spanish guy. NGL I was very scared indeed.
Inject t, but oh well, this is a safespace thread and everyone is sharing their mishaps that happened in life

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14264, Deleted member 5746, Baldingman1998 and 3 others
Because your clenching and probably have subhuman theeth
I always had perfect teeth before this and tried my best not to clench, cause ik its bad. Think about it why would i clench when ik its bad and people said just lightly in contact?

• +1
I was at this summer camp and we were in seated in a circle and it was about 20 or so in the room. I open my mouth to try to sound smart and wise but ended up sounded stupid anxious and beta.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6380, Bignuts and Htobrother
I don't know, man. The older I get the more I realize that the things I felt were really embarrassing when I was younger weren't really that bad.

When I was 17 I forced my grandmother to smoke a joint with me. This caused an "emergency" family meeting where one of my uncles wanted to beat my ass.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Pikabro, horizontallytall, Deleted member 14264 and 5 others
I don't know, man. The older I get the more I realize that the things I felt were really embarrassing when I was younger weren't really that bad.

When I was 17 I forced my grandmother to smoke a joint with me. This caused an "emergency" family meeting where one of my uncles wanted to beat my ass.
Caged

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12002
you guys have some rookie stories, i was walking and a woman was playing with her little kid and picking her kid off the floor, with ofcourse her butt towarss the sky which happened to be towards me, i didn't even notice until i looked left, then i looked infront of me and her husband was sitting, her husband got embarrassed and looked away,

He was the guy who does athan at our mosque and that was his wife. Pretty embarrassing, wanted to punch a building so hard my fist shatters, but I've had worse so that's small.
Well what did you do that was so embarrassing? You noticed a guy who was embarrassed cause his wife's ass was in the air?

• +1
When a black woman shows interest in me

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, itorroella9, getra and 4 others
when i was born

We had an old sudani teacher back in second grade, he was teaching us about honey and bees.

After finishing the lesson he went to the back of the class and got a jar of honey and a spoon (wanted to feed us)

so he goes to me am first and i say no i don't want to, he says okay and feeds entire class.

then comes backs to me and force feeds me (same spoon btw)

i felt like a retard.

Its literally just supposed to be a butterfly touch, no extra force applied.
I tried to rest my molars gently on each other but once you start making your teeth touch each other it then become very easy to develop bruxism and start to clench unconsciously. My point is that if your teeth never touched before dont go out of your way to make them touch even gently cause that's what i did and i somehow fucked up my molars while trying my best to never clench. Just focus on the tongue on the palet

therapist caught me doing something sexual when I was younger. She pretended she didn't see anything 🙏

Too many to name off the top of my head
But getting caught fapping comes to mind

• Woah
This girl smiled at me and I flicked my head at her and I heard her say to her friend "why he do that"

• JFL
Reactions: getra and Bignuts
-I wore a giant winter jacket for well over 2 years and only took it off to be washed

-It help me feel safe but it was pretty autistic looking back

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14264, Baldingman1998 and Bignuts
  • So Sad
Reactions: getra
4 days ago, when I congratulated for v day to a hoe i made out with the day ago, i started acting super clingy and now she ghosted me lmao

this is more of a based moment, but when i was 12 i called a bitch to the stacy from my class, the interactions we had that whole year were super cringey too

We had an old sudani teacher back in second grade, he was teaching us about honey and bees.

After finishing the lesson he went to the back of the class and got a jar of honey and a spoon (wanted to feed us)

so he goes to me am first and i say no i don't want to, he says okay and feeds entire class.

then comes backs to me and force feeds me (same spoon btw)

i felt like a retard.
You from Africa or UK?

4 days ago, when I congratulated for v day to a hoe i made out with the day ago, i started acting super clingy and now she ghosted me lmao
damn man didn't you learn anything on here