most evil bitch i ever met she belongs in hell

F

faggotchadlite

action movie prettyboy
so i met this girl on omegle
she was on the kpop tag cause like i go there because i love blackpink

anyways after we get to know each other and talked on snap , she told me she bullied another girl on omegle cause the girl would only reply in spanish and would reply late cause she needed to translate english to spanish which got on her nerves

so she said she played along with it and added the girl on instagram

now shes a student of chemical engineering , so she started bullying the spanish girl about her flat hair and her face for like two fucking months which made her very depressed and insecure but she offered her hair advice

but she ended up giving her the wrong details and made her put some bad shit in her hair which made her not only lose her hair but it burnt her scalp which means even transplant wont be possible

now i didnt believe it at first so i told her its fake but she sent me photos and a video of the hispanic girl crying and asking her why did she do that and what did she ever do to her

and like damn , the video broke my heart , like i am incapable of showing empathy irl let alone videos or i dont even feel sad in any movies but this .... this was just pure fucking evil

im not able to sleep at night cause this is really disturbing me what should i do ??? any advice boyos???

tldr - a disgusting piece of shit girl i met on omegle indirectly acid attacked another girl making her lose her hair and i feel disturbed so what do i do?

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • So Sad
Reactions: ballskin, ElySioNs, Deleted member 14543 and 7 others
OP got raped by his Sister when he was 10.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Deleted member 14543, Heguldus and 8 others

anyways after we get to know each other and talked on snap , she told me she bullied another girl on omegle cause the girl would only reply in spanish and would reply late cause she needed to translate english to spanish which got on her nerves

now shes a student of chemical engineering , so she started bullying the spanish girl about her flat hair and her face for like two fucking months which made her very depressed and insecure but she offered her hair advice

but she ended up giving her the wrong details and made her put some bad shit in her hair which made her not only lose her hair but it burnt her scalp which means even transplant wont be possible

now i didnt believe it at first so i told her its fake but she sent me photos and a video of the hispanic girl crying and asking her why did she do that and what did she ever do to her

and like damn , the video broke my heart , like i am incapable of showing empathy irl let alone videos or i dont even feel sad in any movies but this .... this was just pure fucking evil

im not able to sleep at night cause this is really disturbing me what should i do ??? any advice boyos???

tldr - a disgusting piece of shit girl i met on omegle indirectly acid attacked another girl making her lose her hair and i feel disturbed so what do i do?
lol who cares about some goblina female who lived life on tutorial mode, now she will live on easy or medium mode meanwhile i play on nightmare difficulty just for being below 5'7 ethnic and ugly

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15818, Deleted member 11388 and metagross
Sucked + Fucked + Pegged by a tranny, raped by his sister, sells his spread eagle anus pics to dudes on OnlyFans. I'm sorry bro...your reputation is truly in shambles, I can't think of anything else.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: johncruz12345, Deleted member 15338, Deleted member 15099 and 15 others
holy fuck caging hard at brenido’s post JFL

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15338, ShowerMaxxing and BrendioEEE
s
Sucked + Fucked + Pegged by a tranny, raped by his sister, sells his spread eagle anus pics to dudes on OnlyFans. I'm sorry bro...your reputation is truly in shambles, I can't think of anything else.
send me that video of romans btw which u habe in ur profile

• JFL
Reactions: BrendioEEE
lol who cares about some goblina female who lived life on tutorial mode, now she will live on easy or medium mode meanwhile i play on nightmare difficulty just for being below 5'7 ethnic and ugly
bruh , she was good looking actually but now looks horrible with her being bald and even her scalp and face skin being burnt

Report the girl find out the Hispanic girls Instagram and give it to me so I can help her

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and faggotchadlite
Report the girl find out the Hispanic girls Instagram and give it to me so I can help her
jesus, thanks for understanding

these fucking muh blackpilled retards think that this is a good thing that shes suffering just cause they had a shitty life

• +1
Reactions: Tropical Tyrone
jesus, thanks for understanding

these fucking muh blackpilled retards think that this is a good thing that shes suffering just cause they had a shitty life
She's looksminning her competition, high iq tbh. I'm gonna start preaching just shave it bro, she'll come when ur not looking advice to other men from now on

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6128
And why is @faggotchadlite still alive? Give flyers in europe saying his name, address, history and his ancestors, what they did in all of the world.
Let's see how many days he gets.
Throw some special ones into criminal regions to see the response.

• WTF
Reactions: faggotchadlite
She's looksminning her competition, high iq tbh. I'm gonna start preaching just shave it bro, she'll come when ur not looking advice to other men from now on
bro thats still fucking evil the hispanic girl was crying and so fucking sad in the video

• So Sad
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
Its truly a disastrious story and i enjoyed reading it but

Last edited:
  • JFL
bu
Its truly a disastrious story and i enjoyed reading it but

images-1-2021-10-10t171159-061-jpeg.1363529
but like its so bad dont u think what she did to the girl was evil??

Its actually quite psychopathic. A very presumptuosly disturbing indeed
i mean at the same time im kind of mirin the girl for this level of manipulation like she could make me sell my kidney

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and MikeMew'sBitch
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: ElySioNs, ShowerMaxxing, Chadeep and 1 other person
post the pic and the videos

post the pic and the videos
im sorry , i dont wanna see them again i feel like puking and crying at same time if u want i can give u the acid attacker foids instagram

• +1
Reactions: PYT
im sorry , i dont wanna see them again i feel like puking and crying at same time if u want i can give u the acid attacker foids instagram
Dox her she deserves it

The spanish girl is really stupid for following advice of some stranger without atleast doing her own research first, ngl.
I feel kind of bad for her, but then I remember that she can probably tell this heart-breaking story to guys and they all will be "there for her". Also she can just wear a wig.
Black women often wear wigs. Almost all black women wear wigs.

• +1
The spanish girl is really stupid for following advice of some stranger without atleast doing her own research first, ngl.
I feel kind of bad for her, but then I remember that she can probably tell this heart-breaking story to guys and they all will be "there for her". Also she can just wear a wig.
trust me , no one likes bald girls lmfao

and even if they are there for her or help her it wont be shit cause it will only be subhumans and low tier normies giving her the validation

and about the wig thing , jfl as far as i know girls wearing wigs are way more insecure than guys with wigs

also , a lot of the thing she used also fell on her forehead and rest of face so even they have like permanent scarring ,

now that cant be fixed unless she gets norwood -113 hairline wig that covers her whole face

not only that but she even yelled about how it was painful and burning

its a sad thing regardless

Many girls are ruthless. Just look at tiktok comment section in general, so many girls there are extremely fucking cruel because they can hide behind a screen show their true personality and the true form of themselves. But in real life they put on a mask and add their fake personality on. It's disguisting, and people like that deserves to get shot in the head.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15818, Lihito, metagross and 1 other person

Get her home address and put it on the darkweb, also take all the evidence you can gather and try to send it to her close relatives if you can. Use open source intelligence to gather as much information as possible. Also try to get nudes and spread those as well just to add insult to injure.

can you send me the video of the girl with the burnt scalp?

also , a lot of the thing she used also fell on her forehead and rest of face so even they have like permanent scarring ,

now that cant be fixed unless she gets norwood -113 hairline wig that covers her whole face

not only that but she even yelled about how it was painful and burning

its a sad thing regardless
Showe the transformation tbh

Women are evil, next. Would be sad if it was a man but it’s another whore denied fucking rights.

• +1
Reactions: Slasher
Many girls are ruthless. Just look at tiktok comment section in general, so many girls there are extremely fucking cruel because they can hide behind a screen show their true personality and the true form of themselves. But in real life they put on a mask and add their fake personality on. It's disguisting, and people like that deserves to get shot in the head.
not all of them , but many are , many =/= most tho
can you send me the video of the girl with the burnt scalp?
ill give you the acid attackers instagram , go ask her , i dont wanna even look at the thumbnail again it makes me puke and cry
Women are evil, next. Would be sad if it was a man but it’s another whore denied fucking rights.
didnt know they were evil to other women too

OP kys please :sick:

• Ugh..
not all of them , but many are , many =/= most tho

ill give you the acid attackers instagram , go ask her , i dont wanna even look at the thumbnail again it makes me puke and cry

didnt know they were evil to other women too
Yeah send her insta in pm bro

@ItisOver You Suck My Cock.
@realklay11 Eats Your Ass.
I Make Both Of You My Bitches.
I Am Your Pimp.
gNb-njRSDuR3OoFl8JFB8fXs_k-_laSolquhwHDTQQw.jpg

• Love it
Reactions: ItsOver.com

empathy is for fucking morons, I don't feel bad about the spanish whore, those whores belong in hell instead.

• WTF