MOST EVIL MAN IN HISTORY? (LONG READ)

Shrek2OnDvD

Shrek2OnDvD

I dont really care
When is comes to the most evil man in history, some people think of Hitler or Stalin, due to the sheer numbers of deaths caused by them. However when it comes to pure evil, I don’t think anyone even come close to this man

Albert Fish (May 19, 1870 – January 16, 1936) was an American serial killer, child rapist, child murderer, and cannibal.

-Born into a family that suffered from mental illness. Mother had schizophrenia

-When he was 5 his father died (aged 80) and he was put in an orphanage
-Nuns would beat and whip him regularly. Eventually enjoyed the pain, and would masturbate to thought of being whipped
-Left orphanage when he was 11. Started a relationship with an older boy, who taught him to eat literal shit and drink piss

-As a teenager would spend his days watching men undress in public baths and would write filthy letters to women

-When he was 20 he went to New York were he became a house painter and prostitute. He would brag that he had molested over 400 children during this time

-Arranged marriage to a 19 year old woman when he was 28. Had 6 children

-Arrested in 1903 for stealing over a thousand dollars. Sent to prison, were he would rape other men
-After he was freed he met with a 19 year old mentally ill boy and tortured him to death in an abandoned farmhouse. Cut off his victims penis with scissors while he was alive and left him a ten dollar note

-Began engaging with cannibalism and child murder during this period

-Would murder his victims and eat their flesh. Sometimes gave his own children raw human meat

-Wife left him at some point. His mental illness got worse and began acting out. Would encourage his children to beat him with a nail studded paddle

-In his free time, he would dip cotton buds in alcohol and put them in his anus, before setting it on fire. Also an x-ray showed that he stuck many nails up his colon
-Eventually caught in 1933 after a letter he sent to the victims family was traced back to him

-Sentenced to death in electric chair in 1936. It took two jolts to kill him

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, Deleted member 4946, TsarTsar444 and 16 others

2614785 1637665240287

I can see the evil(ugly) in him from a mile away.

• +1
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, Catawampus, TITUS and 4 others

View attachment 1414163

jewish nose and bug eyes

• +1
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, Catawampus, TITUS and 4 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, Ryan, Cidre enjoyer and 2 others
what about @Ritalincel that evil Mofo :lasereyes:

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD and IncelsBraincels
When is comes to the most evil man in history, some people think of Hitler or Stalin, due to the sheer numbers of deaths caused by them. However when it comes to pure evil, I don’t think anyone even come close to this man

View attachment 1414154
Albert Fish (May 19, 1870 – January 16, 1936) was an American serial killer, child rapist, child murderer, and cannibal.

-Born into a family that suffered from mental illness. Mother had schizophrenia

-When he was 5 his father died (aged 80) and he was put in an orphanage
View attachment 1414156-Nuns would beat and whip him regularly. Eventually enjoyed the pain, and would masturbate to thought of being whipped
View attachment 1414157-Left orphanage when he was 11. Started a relationship with an older boy, who taught him to eat literal shit and drink piss

-As a teenager would spend his days watching men undress in public baths and would write filthy letters to women

-When he was 20 he went to New York were he became a house painter and prostitute. He would brag that he had molested over 400 children during this time

-Arranged marriage to a 19 year old woman when he was 28. Had 6 children

-Arrested in 1903 for stealing over a thousand dollars. Sent to prison, were he would rape other men
View attachment 1414158-After he was freed he met with a 19 year old mentally ill boy and tortured him to death in an abandoned farmhouse. Cut off his victims penis with scissors while he was alive and left him a ten dollar note

-Began engaging with cannibalism and child murder during this period

-Would murder his victims and eat their flesh. Sometimes gave his own children raw human meat

-Wife left him at some point. His mental illness got worse and began acting out. Would encourage his children to beat him with a nail studded paddle
View attachment 1414161

-In his free time, he would dip cotton buds in alcohol and put them in his anus, before setting it on fire. Also an x-ray showed that he stuck many nails up his colon
View attachment 1414159-Eventually caught in 1933 after a letter he sent to the victims family was traced back to him

View attachment 1414160-Sentenced to death in electric chair in 1936. It took two jolts to kill him
He was certainly one of the most screwed up men, but I wouldn't say one of the most evil.

• +1
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima, Deleted member 14561, Deleted member 13332 and 2 others
a victim of his environment

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, ShowerMaxxing, TITUS and 3 others

View attachment 1414163

• +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD and Kekee
He is famous for eating Grace Budd (10)
Images
After eating her he writes a letter to her mom about how he cook her etc.
Never trust subhumans.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Ryan, Deleted member 13332, Deleted member 9670 and 2 others
He is famous for eating Grace Budd (10)
View attachment 1414169
After eating her he writes a letter to her mom about how he cooked her etc.
Never trust subhumans.
Brutal letter tbh. (Last 4 paragraphs)
C25a09f8bedaffc8cc3ac7bf492650eb
@Thompsonz @MarkCorrigan @uglymug @GODmaxxing @Kekee

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8244, Shrek2OnDvD, Deleted member 9274 and 3 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15338
his dad was 75 when he had him he never had chance with sperm that old
Btw what if our sperm quality decrease a little every time we cum :oops: my son would be a subhuman if thats the case

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13332
Then @TRUE_CEL should act like this too
its not how it works
physiognomy is about your personal traits, and you just see from that guy face you cant trust him
it doesnt mean if you have low trust face you are serial killer child rapist

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15338 and Kekee
Btw what if our sperm quality decrease a little every time we cum :oops: my son would be a subhuman if thats the case
just as you get older and lifestyle factors

ppl shouldn't have kids over 30 tbh

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13332 and Deleted member 15338
Brutal letter tbh. (Last 4 paragraphs)
View attachment 1414171
@Thompsonz @MarkCorrigan @uglymug @GODmaxxing @Kekee
"Muh muh give him life parole muh muh in 20 years he will be able to reinsert on society muh muh"

Someone like this who is sick enough to even write this card to a mother deserves to be stoned, crucified or something similar.

In Morocco in the early 1900s there was a serial killer and after he was caught the population wanted to crucify him. The West and France pressured and said "Muh muh, that's medieval muh muh", so the judge condemned him to being cemented on a wall without food, water etc

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, Elvisandreaa, n0rthface and 1 other person
"Muh muh give him life parole muh muh in 20 years he will be able to reinsert on society muh muh"

Someone like this who is sick enough to even write this card to a mother deserves to be stoned, crucified or something similar.

In Morocco in the early 1900s there was a serial killer and after he was caught the population wanted to crucify him. The West and France pressured and said "Muh muh, that's medieval muh muh", so the judge condemned him to being cemented on a wall without food, water etc
Yeah you are right "muh thats medieval :soy:" is pseudo intellectual soyboy cope

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, n0rthface and ThatDjangoWalk
  • JFL
Reactions: TITUS

Well, that's worse than being crucified, they say starvation is one of the worst ways to die.

Lmao have you heard the Legend of Idi Amin?

• JFL
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD
Omfg :feelsmega::dafuckfeels::sick:

[ISPOILER] [/ISPOILER]

• +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD