Most face surgeries are cope if you're black or asian

khvirgin

khvirgin

Kracker
Especially bimax.

Accept it

The girls who are not into you because of your race won't be into you once your chin is 2 mm more forward.
The girls who are into your race, for whatever reason, will be more forgiving of your flaws

If your black no one cares about your chin, most black men have a tragic chin, no one cares
If your asian no one cares about your maxilla, most asian men have a flat maxilla, no one cares

Even with all the surgeries in the world your side profile won't be as good as some random white guy's side profile, so what's the point?

Same thing for your nose, most black men have wider noses, unless it's jayz tier who cares?

Even Mukasa Kakonge that you guys worship has a wide nose

Rhino, genio, bimax are all cope
If you're black just go the gym and get LL if you arent tall, most girls into black men are not into them because of their fucking faces, let's be real.
They want a tall muscular guy
If they wanted some prettyboy they would go for a lightskin, not for your ass

You should focus on your eyes if anything and forget about your bones for real

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23554, litaz, Deleted member 17735 and 1 other person
It's over for black man as my favorite nigger @Blackgymmax has said so many times.

White men rule the SMV and so white/asian/whatever else women's wombs, orifices.

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
It's over for black man as my favorite nigger @Blackgymmax has said so many times.

White men rule the SMV and so white/asian/whatever else women's wombs, orifices.
I don't mean that it's over, just that they're doing pointless surgeries

@Blackgymmax gained 100 more smv with roids than with his rhino

I don't mean that it's over, just that they're doing pointless surgeries

@Blackgymmax gained 100 more smv with roids than with his rhino
Its true ngl lol. The rhino its self wouldve done nothing

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23017
Retarded post. All your babblings can be debunked if you considered race isn’t the only factor. Phenotypes and appeals exist. Stfu

Retarded post. All your babblings can be debunked of considered race isn’t the only factor. Phenotypes and appeals exist. Stfu
yeah and there are phenos and races with more appeal, what's your point