Most females have no real hobbies

Deleted member 616

Deleted member 616

BeChadOrDieTryin'
Their “hobbies” all boil down to bragging, attracting high value males, and consuming attractive guys. Just look at female sport fans. Most of them are there cheering just because some hot players are on field. They know nothing about rules, skills, or history between teams. Most sport critics, commentators and moderators are males - males can have a real hobby, be fully absorbed in it, study for it and learn from it, and maybe achieve something great out of it. That’s why the majority of society’s top tier talents are male, not female.

Most female pretend to be interested in something just in order to have something to brag about, to look better than her peers, and to get the guy she wants. Their hobbies are simple and shallow.

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee, Deleted member 2426, SikKunt and 1 other person
Hear hear incel

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
Thats majority-wise speaking, there are exceptions but on average I agree

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2426 and Ritalincel
hobs me

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt
most people have no real hobbies

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee, Deleted member 2810 and Ritalincel
Hear hear incel
8284C837 6717 4FCB 9611 4DD692B793A0

• Hmm...
it is what it is. Of course if you are looking for the first girl in the street, or mainstream one, it will be like that.

• +1
Teheheh I luv Netflix, pizza, wine AND hiking

• +1
We live in a society.

Teehee I love traveling, eating, and watching Netflix I'm so quirky

Foids are extremely boring as people and have no hobbies and interests theynre only useful for sex

Their hobbies are lookmaxing, frauding or complaining about what they cant get instead of working for it.

Like legit,

If they're fat, they'll complain about how beauty comes in all sizes and how its societies fault for creating such standard rather than go to the gym and eat healthy.

If they want a smaller waist they rather wear a corset suffocating their organs then working out and eat healthy.

If they want good skin, they rather wear a shit ton of makeup to cover their acne than exercising, eat healthy, getting sun light and sleep better.

If they have enough money and want a bigger ass, they rather have implants rather than popping a few squats a week.

giphy.gif

Their hobby is to suck chads dick

People who have hobbies just have low smv tbh