most girls are actually lonely theory

I want my looksmatch. She is a 8/10 stacy but she doesn't want me

View attachment 1369217View attachment 1369221
:lul:

• JFL
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Chadeep, Baldingman1998 and 1 other person
women arent lonely because they cant get anyone
theyre lonely because chad wont fuck them
or because chad is fucking them, but he is also fucking other women, said women is lonely because she wants chad to herself, but instead commiting to only her, he spends time fucking other women.

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Chadeep, sytyl and 1 other person
legit.

this girl i was seeing back in april seemed really extroverted and popular from the outside looking in but after I started hanging out with her for a while I started to notice that they were all acquaintances and she didn't really have any close friends.

every weekend she would hit me up to hang out. she could easily find people to go out with on the weekends but she wasn't really tight with anybody like that so I kinda acted as her +1 for a while so she wouldn't feel like she was just tagging along

it was cool for a while but she turned out to be kinda a bitch so I got tired of it and stopped initiating with her so things died out. since then she's kinda stopped going out and most weekends she just posts herself going to starbux and watching netflix on her story.

sometimes i check her twitter and she's always retweeting shit about being depressed and lonely, how she feels like she's wasting her youth, and how guys only wanna fuck her and subtweeting tf outta me lol. one time in the middle of the night she tweeted "i'm so fucking tired of feeling alone" but she deleted it the next day. she has 1k followers on IG but on twitter which is a more personal app she only gets like 0-2 likes on her tweets

a lot of girls prob struggle to make real connections with people cus other women in general are fake cunts who will be pretend friends just for appearances, they want nothing to do with ugly guys, and good looking guys juts wanna fuck em

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Beetlejuice, Deleted member 4106, Carolus and 4 others
or because chad is fucking them, but he is also fucking other women, said women is lonely because she wants chad to herself, but instead commiting to only her, he spends time fucking other women.
Unless ur name is amnesia ur not fucking low tier beckies.

Chads are not retarded like him

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7580, WontStopNorwooding, Deleted member 7224 and 3 others
legit.

this girl i was seeing back in april seemed really extroverted and popular from the outside looking in but after I started hanging out with her for a while I started to notice that they were all acquaintances and she didn't really have any close friends.

every weekend she would hit me up to hang out. she could easily find people to go out with on the weekends but she wasn't really tight with anybody like that so I kinda acted as her +1 for a while so she wouldn't feel like she was just tagging along

it was cool for a while but she turned out to be kinda a bitch so I got tired of it and stopped initiating with her so things died out. since then she's kinda stopped going out and most weekends she just posts herself going to starbux and watching netflix on her story.

sometimes i check her twitter and she's always retweeting shit about being depressed and lonely, how she feels like she's wasting her youth, and how guys only wanna fuck her and subtweeting tf outta me lol. one time in the middle of the night she tweeted "i'm so fucking tired of feeling alone" but she deleted it the next day. she has 1k followers on IG but on twitter which is a more personal app she only gets like 0-2 likes on her tweets

a lot of girls prob struggle to make real connections with people cus other women in general are fake cunts who will be pretend friends just for appearances, they want nothing to do with ugly guys, and good looking guys juts wanna fuck em
well put

• JFL
Reactions: volcelfatcel
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17311, lutte, Deleted member 14867 and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580, thereallegend, sytyl and 1 other person
women are weak creatures if they had to experience the solitude most men have to endure they would kill themselves tbh
A woman once lived 1 or 1.5 years. As a man.
For a book, she wanted to write.
She managed to write the book, and so on.
But she did end up, in a mental hospital some time after it, I recall. Not sure how and if she recovered

• +1
Reactions: sytyl
lies. most if not nearly all of them have orbiters, but that won't fill the void of loneliness like chad does. they won't admit this cuz muh i'm not shallow looks mean nothing to me:soy:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sytyl, thereallegend, Chadeep and 2 others
Epic psychology or arts part time work

While males are fucking busting their asses in actually difficult jobs
older women too

it's over if you're female and not married at the age of 30

• +1
Low IQ cope
Wahmen have it all, they post about depression and loneliness just because for attention :redpill::redpill:

Never believe a wahmen, they lie most of the time.

• +1
Reactions: lutte, thereallegend and Perma Virgin 666
young women are never lonely, 80% of them got a huge social circle with many female as well as male friends and they know they could hook up with them any time they want, even start a relationship if they wanted. only need to go outside for proof JFL - every bitch outside is in a group, if you're in a city you will RARELY find a young femoid that walks alone
legit.

she will definitely get around a dozen messages per day on instagram. posting depression stuff is just trendy now but she's only attention whoring

• +1
Reactions: lebanegro, lutte and thereallegend
@sytyl i have 841 friends in real life but I still pretend to be balding loner in offshore forum like @Thompsonz and @WontStopNorwooding. Also you should never really trust what a women tells you. because its almost always bs.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 7580, sytyl, Deleted member 14867 and 3 others
@sytyl i have 841 friends in real life but I still pretend to be balding loner in offshore forum like @Thompsonz and @WontStopNorwooding. Also you should never really trust what a women tells you. because its almost always bs.
dont laugh at my nw2.5 hair i will get hair transplant and fuck a goth loner girl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sytyl and Deleted member 7224
dont laugh at my nw2.5 hair i will get hair transplant and fuck a goth loner girl
did you edit your comment from nw2 to nw2.5 even tho you are like nw4 :(

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: sytyl and Deleted member 13332
did you edit your comment from nw2 to nw2.5 even tho you are like nw4 :(
im not nw4 just fucking lol
im 2-2.5
oldvirgin said it
i only recede on my sides just like my dad who is 50 its not over for my hair:feelsgood::feelsgood:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sytyl and Deleted member 7224
of course you think im nw4 nigga you think you are balding when you are nw0
fuck you brad pitt:forcedsmile:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: sytyl, WontStopNorwooding and Deleted member 7224
Tell us more about yubomaxxing. Is it legit?
if you trying to rapemaxx than its shit. because almost every girl been raped on that app already
Screenshot 20210829 220939 Yubo

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Hikicel69, Deleted member 7580, sytyl and 5 others
Images   2021 10 17T131451821

:redpill:Just shave it bro honestly. Look at Jason Statham slaying stacies while looking bald and Masculine.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GetShrekt, sytyl, Baldingman1998 and 2 others
of course you think im nw4 nigga you think you are balding when you are nw0
fuck you brad pitt:forcedsmile:
keep crying. I ordered dbol and tren so I can go to nw2 because it looks high class.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sytyl, Carolus, Deleted member 14867 and 1 other person
The only Blackpill that's actually real is the NTpill
Kim Kardashian basically hinted that she broke up with Kanye because he has BPD (not NT).

• +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman
keep crying. I ordered dbol and tren so I can go to nw2 because it looks high class.
you have short forehead you will never look smart:p

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7224
legit.

maybe thats just because shes a bitch like you said

• +1
Reactions: lebanegro
if you trying to rapemaxx than its shit. because almost every girl been raped on that app already
View attachment 1369622
whore is obviously lying. what a bitch like her mean by rape is regret. IF that cunt got raped she wouldn't talk about it :ROFLMAO:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GetShrekt and Deleted member 7224
whore is obviously lying. what a bitch like her mean by rape is regret. IF that cunt got raped she wouldn't talk about it :ROFLMAO:
Believe 1 out of 3 girls will tell you randomly that they got raped. Its a weird app. Im 22 tho :p

:oops:

• +1

nt texting

• JFL
Kim Kardashian basically hinted that she broke up with Kanye because he has BPD (not NT).

funny clip.
but i also can't imagine her personality to be better than Kanye.

Epic psychology or arts part time work

While males are fucking busting their asses in actually difficult jobs
That’s bcz women are low iq to study math heavy majors and weak to work trades

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sytyl and volcelfatcel
they want indo-nordic chads like @AcneScars but get cartel victim passing @USER0213 instead
What's your problem you low IQ monkey-chimp cross?!