Most girls dislike me but at least I have friends

Bitch

Bitch

‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎
This year I've had success and was able to find like-minded friends. Now there's two Chads in my class, there's only three boys (including me). Both of them are sex-havers and brutally heightmog me, so when we have classes outdoors or we stand up it's real suifuel. This is the type of friends that I am forced to have, because they are my classmates and there's only 3 boys in my class, the rest are 7 girls (most have bfs, only femcels are single).

Now I don't call these two guys friends, because in real life we wouldn't become friends because our interests in life are VERY different.

Now, most of my friends struggle with getting women, there's only one guy that I'm a good friend with who is facially chadlite + tall, but even he is currently single. Today I met up with my real friends and one girl that seemed to be interested in me a couple of months ago asked us where we're going and she acted a little disappointed when she told me her mom is just going to pick her up. I really think she wanted to join, she even waited there just to see me, then she went home (I switched schools, so she didn't see me in a long time).

This girl is realistically the best thing I can get, but she's also taller than me. No girl has ever been so interested in me, I've had gfs before, but they were whores and didn't really love me that much (my relationships didn't last long). I don't know how to ask her anything, she goes to my old school (I switched school in the middle of the year) and she also lives relatively close to me.

Tldr; A girl from my old school who is taller than me is interested in me. I am too afraid to ask her out, meanwhile my very good friend is still going to the school. I talk to my friend at least 3x a week and we hang out a lot, how could I use this to my advantage, he could personally deliver her my messages since I am too autistic to talk to girls like that in to their face.

Wouldn't it just be weird if I invited this girl to my house to hang out, since we've known each other for 2 years in school and what should my plan be?? I mean fuck dude, even if I was to throw a house party I would have to invite ALL OF THE PEOPLE from my old school, it would be extremely weird if I just invited like 4 of my friends who are guys and this one girl...

I don't know, NT people figure it out, what should I do?

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Beetlejuice, Lihito and 7 others
tagging nt user @subhuman incel

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, ItsOver.com, subhuman incel and 1 other person
I read this (y)
amazing work, I can’t wait for the full book!!!!!?!,!’’,)))((

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Jason Voorhees, ItsOver.com and 2 others
I read this (y)
amazing work, I can’t wait for the full book!!!!!?!,!’’,)))((

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 2968, Jason Voorhees, ItsOver.com and 1 other person
I ain’t falling for your Jew tricks

• Woah
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, ItsOver.com and Bitch
This year I've had success and was able to find like-minded friends. Now there's two Chads in my class, there's only three boys (including me). Both of them are sex-havers and brutally heightmog me, so when we have classes outdoors or we stand up it's real suifuel. This is the type of friends that I am forced to have, because they are my classmates and there's only 3 boys in my class, the rest are 7 girls (most have bfs, only femcels are single).

Now I don't call these two guys friends, because in real life we wouldn't become friends because our interests in life are VERY different.

Now, most of my friends struggle with getting women, there's only one guy that I'm a good friend with who is facially chadlite + tall, but even he is currently single. Today I met up with my real friends and one girl that seemed to be interested in me a couple of months ago asked us where we're going and she acted a little disappointed when she told me her mom is just going to pick her up. I really think she wanted to join, she even waited there just to see me, then she went home (I switched schools, so she didn't see me in a long time).

This girl is realistically the best thing I can get, but she's also taller than me. No girl has ever been so interested in me, I've had gfs before, but they were whores and didn't really love me that much (my relationships didn't last long). I don't know how to ask her anything, she goes to my old school (I switched school in the middle of the year) and she also lives relatively close to me.

Tldr; A girl from my old school who is taller than me is interested in me. I am too afraid to ask her out, meanwhile my very good friend is still going to the school. I talk to my friend at least 3x a week and we hang out a lot, how could I use this to my advantage, he could personally deliver her my messages since I am too autistic to talk to girls like that in to their face.

Wouldn't it just be weird if I invited this girl to my house to hang out, since we've known each other for 2 years in school and what should my plan be?? I mean fuck dude, even if I was to throw a house party I would have to invite ALL OF THE PEOPLE from my old school, it would be extremely weird if I just invited like 4 of my friends who are guys and this one girl...

I don't know, NT people figure it out, what should I do
Start talking to her and see if she wants to go somewhere then after hang out at your house

• +1
Reactions: Bitch and Jason Voorhees
I don't have any friends. Lifemogs me hard.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Beetlejuice, Bitch, Jason Voorhees and 1 other person

how tall are you and how tall is her?

Opposite for me

i get female attention until they get to know me

i can’t make friends :feelsuhh:

Shut up Slavic Brother i have seen your pics you have insane hair halo also HTN at least just tik tok maxx .

Also join The ressistance against covid measures in your country