Most girls never go on dates and just get endlessly pumped and dumped

AspiringChanglite

AspiringChanglite

Banned
From the foid friends I've talked to and slayer male friends this is the truth.

In college at least it's impossible to LTR a chadlite or above since they get essentially unlimited pussy on demand. Foids who want an LTR settles for MTNs or on occasion HTNs.

All single foids go out every weekend
just to be taken home by tall athletic chadlites or tall athletic HTNs with ideal phenos/high SMVs, pumped and dumped and then take Plan B/birth control, then the cycle repeats the next weekend.

Most foids have 10 bodies for each 1 real date they've been on that wasn't just chadlite telling them to come over on tinder and getting used like a sextoy for the night.

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, StuntmanMike and enchanted_elixir
you are completely correct

I used to wonder why girls my age (college aged) don't have boyfriends, I was completely delusional

its not because they are sick of boys- It's because they wanna try a new flavor of chad every weekend

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and PickleTheSlayer
fucking brutal us subhumans nefver have a chanc

• +1
Reactions: ostus and Samsepioler

In college at least it's impossible to LTR a chadlite or above since they get essentially unlimited pussy on demand. Foids who want an LTR settles for MTNs or on occasion HTNs.

just to be taken home by tall athletic chadlites or tall athletic HTNs with ideal phenos/high SMVs, pumped and dumped and then take Plan B/birth control, then the cycle repeats the next weekend.

Most foids have 10 bodies for each 1 real date they've been on that wasn't just chadlite telling them to come over on tinder and getting used like a sextoy for the night.
Obviously.

you are completely correct

I used to wonder why girls my age (college aged) don't have boyfriends, I was completely delusional

its not because they are sick of boys- It's because they wanna try a new flavor of chad every weekend
this nigga keeps trying to expose me
but agreed with everything i said

Sorry for the exposing thread. I just wanted reacts and thought it was a good oppurtunity

this nigga keeps trying to expose me
but agreed with everything i said
more like everyone with more than 3 functional brain cells is exposing you because you larp and try to get us to give you reacts

not my fault

• +1
Reactions: TAChipmunk and Razeb
You gotta be dark triad to get any play in this shit demonic earth

Imagine being Chad, you hop on a dating app for an all you can eat pussy buffet. Everyday you get to choose a new pussy to pump and dump. You just exchange a few words “sup” “you wanna hang out” boom next thing you known your balls deep inside a pussy. Meanwhile some mid tier normie is jester maxxing full paragraphs to her just to get a few seconds of attention from her as Chad is pumping over and over again. Most women share Chads too and have no idea, like the statistics say 80% of women are fucking 20% of the men. It’s more like 90% nowadays.

After she is used up and in her 30s she will hit you up to finally have your turn as a betabux , her used up pussy is finally yours. And every time you have sex with this woman she will think of the chads she fucked.

Seriously though, the biggest and most brutal black pill is making a Chad fish account and to see how much women become whores for Chad. He literally has to put no effort to get laid, while you have to be extremely interesting in the conversation just to even hold her attention for a few seconds.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: tyroneorkms and autistic_tendencies