Most Girls Peak at 16

Cope

Cope

And they hit the wall at 18.

Everyone's goal here should be to looksmax and then slay a prime 16 yr old virgin pussy.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zeshama, LooksOrDeath, Erik-Jón and 12 others
Water

• +1
Reactions: galego123
ya they start drinking and living like shit in highschool so by the time they get out they look like a gilf!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, Erik-Jón, galego123 and 7 others
People laughed at me when I said that 19 year old girls are milfs

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zeshama, Melo95, galego123 and 4 others
Unfortunately, age of consent laws are cucked here in the JewSA. Not like any of us subhuman incels had a chance in the first place when we were teens, let alone as adults. :feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: Cope
ya they start drinking and living like shit in highschool so by the time they get out they look like a gilf!
Indeed, they need to get on Tret and GHK-cu and read my Collagenmaxxing guide

People laughed at me when I said that 19 year old girls are milfs
Girls should visit Gandy after 18 tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, galego123, SendMePicsToRate and 3 others
Unfortunately, age of consent laws are cucked here in the JewSA. Not like any of us subhuman incels had a chance in the first place when we were teens, let alone as adults. :feelswhy:
Fuck the laws tbh, you can LARP as a teenager if you're collagenmaxxed

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zeshama, GigaAscender and AscendingHero
its legal to fuck a 16 year old here, but tbh i dont wanna be known as the guy who fucks high schoolers

• +1
Reactions: Looks234
F0BDFC9E DCCD 4724 9D97 E31443909C93

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 20056
its legal to fuck a 16 year old here, but tbh i dont wanna be known as the guy who fucks high schoolers
I'm friends with guys who are in their mid-20s that are dating high schoolers. One of them had to relocate to another state for a job and the JB he was with literally dropped out of highschool and quit her job to go live with him. She even said that if he cheated on her that she would still be with him. JBs are so loyal.

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Melo95, SendMePicsToRate and justadude
I'm friends with guys who are in their mid-20s that are dating high schoolers. One of them had to relocate to another state for a job and the JB he was with literally dropped out of highschool and quit her job to go live with him. She even said that if he cheated on her that she would still be with him. JBs are so loyal.
Tell us his secrets, how do you JBmaxx? :feelshah:

14-17 is prime and im 21 hi fbi 😜😜😜

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 1901
age of consent should be 15 for females and 16 for males. Who agrees?

Tell us his secrets, how do you JBmaxx? :feelshah:
Well for me, at my old job I worked at a restaurant and their were a shitload of JB co-workers there. All the highschoolers wanted to work there for some reason. So a warm approach setting like this is ideal for hooking up with them because once they're is a mutual attraction and they give you IOIs it's easy pickings! You obviously can't be a complete autist though and you gotta play the long game to an extent. But it's well worth it, especially since most of them are usually virgins.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
Were I live is 15

True but I think most HTB+ look good until mid 20s
Also I see 18yos with wrinkles cuz over tanning :feelskek:

True but I think most HTB+ look good until mid 20s
Also I see 18yos with wrinkles cuz over tanning :feelskek:
Literally 30

What do they all have in common

Their living is literally how they look

They can't go out and live like shit

Aging really shouldn't hit women as hard as it seems to but drinking and shit tonnes of makeup consistently will do damage

• +1
Reactions: Deprived and Deleted member 18244
thankfully I have your collagen maxxing guide to increase my chances of getting JB pussy

• JFL
Reactions: SendMePicsToRate