most girls start as monogamy only

galego123

galego123

Kraken
only after failed LTRs they start sleeping around

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 17829, gymmaxedhorse, Deprived and 4 others
true. most sluts only became sluts cuz of their failed relationship or the guy cheating

its either that or mental problems cuz the dad touched or beat her up

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, Deleted member 18522, Deleted member 20379 and 1 other person
Damn that shit scares me. I hope my girl never leaves me I don’t want her to become like all the other girls

• +1
Reactions: Deprived, vaninskybird and galego123
true. most sluts only became sluts cuz of their failed relationship or the guy cheating

its either that or mental problems cuz the dad touched or beat her up
yeah in middle class+ areas, girls wait for a boyfriend in order to have sexual experiences

Real as fuck. Girls start by saying “I’ll never be a whore like her” when they have BFs, but when they breakup tbey outdo the “whore” they’re talking about:lul:

It’s usually because they have whore friends the girl gets influenced by, she sees them with chads and big dicks every day and getting free food & weed and shit so she thinks why not start fucking everyone and get the benefits too.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, Trustworthyfish, gymmaxedhorse and 1 other person
Also girls are far more brutal when it comes to revenge since girls can easily access guys to sleep with. It’s not uncommon to hear of girlfriends sending their BFs sex videos with a new guy the day after breakup as revenge.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, Trustworthyfish, gymmaxedhorse and 1 other person
Also girls are far more brutal when it comes to revenge since girls can easily access guys to sleep with. It’s not uncommon to hear of girlfriends sending their BFs sex videos with a new guy the day after breakup as revenge.
happened with my brother. brutal shit

• So Sad
Reactions: prettyboislime
only after failed LTRs they start sleeping around
muh phone muh distortion muh light skin :soy:
galego123

• JFL
Reactions: galego123
happened with my brother. brutal shit
Actual suicide fuel bro. I don’t know how I would handle that at all to be honest. Thankfully i got niggas and guns but imagine a girl does this to a skinny white dude and she fucks a thug 6’6 thug bbc as revenge. I saw it happen in my city it was absolutely ruthless, and the white guy also got beatup after he tried talking shit. Black guy and his friends signed the girl’s ass and posted on public story and she was on their stories for like the next 4-5 days getting her ass posted slapped around. She got a train ran by BBC killers as revenge and the boyfriend was humiliated trying to defend his honor. What would you do in this situation my nigga? Is there anything to choose but the rope?:lul: And crazy thing is bro got back w her like 2-3times after this and later on the bbc got her pregnant. she’s 19 rn btw

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, gymmaxedhorse and galego123
Actual suicide fuel bro. I don’t know how I would handle that at all to be honest. Thankfully i got niggas and guns but imagine a girl does this to a skinny white dude and she fucks a thug 6’6 thug bbc as revenge. I saw it happen in my city it was absolutely ruthless, and the white guy also got beatup after he tried talking shit. Black guy and his friends signed the girl’s ass and posted on public story and she was on their stories for like the next 4-5 days getting her ass posted slapped around. She got a train ran by BBC killers as revenge and the boyfriend was humiliated trying to defend his honor. What would you do in this situation my nigga? Is there anything to choose but the rope?:lul: And crazy thing is bro got back w her like 2-3times after this and later on the bbc got her pregnant. she’s 19 rn btw
And the bbc pissed on the white guy’s dead dad’s grave and posted on his story too

shit was wild bro idk how the nigga didn’t rope. he still be posting stories and making shitty soundcloud rap like nothing happened

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, gymmaxedhorse and galego123
damn man US is brutal. glad i live in countryside brazil

Very true this is why body count is a good metric to go off of

• +1
Reactions: galego123
And the bbc pissed on the white guy’s dead dad’s grave and posted on his story too

shit was wild bro idk how the nigga didn’t rope. he still be posting stories and making shitty soundcloud rap like nothing happened
Thats ER fuel to the max but the white guy is a giga cuck for even responding to that shit just block it all

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, galego123 and prettyboislime

How did the white guy react? Did he try to take any revenge?

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: galego123 and prettyboislime
How did the white guy react? Did he try to take any revenge?
He called out the BBC to fight, but when the bbc showed up to his house he hid, but the bbc found him later and beat his ass and record it to snapchat story. bbc is 6’6 bulky guy and white guy is 5’8 skinny dude

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Trustworthyfish and galego123
He called out the BBC to fight, but when the bbc showed up to his house he hid, but the bbc found him later and beat his ass and record it to snapchat story. bbc is 6’6 bulky guy and white guy is 5’8 skinny dude
This is brutal. What a shameful display. Have you heard what he is doing now? Did he ever recover from this?

• +1
Reactions: galego123 and prettyboislime
This is brutal. What a shameful display. Have you heard what he is doing now? Did he ever recover from this?
He was always a white kid who tried to act black and made soundcloud rap and still does. He still posts his music on his story and i occasionally see his friends tag him on their stories but he’s 19 now so since he’s out of high school i don’t really hear of him much at all anymore

• +1
Reactions: galego123 and Deleted member 6128
What a fucking whore u got her socials

• +1
What a fucking whore u got her socials
Yea she started an onlyfans with the bbc after she and the white guy broke up for the third time cuz she was cheating again. Also she gave the white guy herpes the first time she cheated, it’s how he found out since he lost virginity to her and fucked nobody else. She runs the onlyfans even while pregnant and only 19 years old

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6128 and gymmaxedhorse
Yea she started an onlyfans with the bbc after she and the white guy broke up for the third time cuz she was cheating. Also she gave the white guy herpes the first time she cheated, it’s how he found out since he lost virginity to her and fucked nobody else. She runs the onlyfans even while pregnant and only 19 years old
@Trustworthyfish @gymmaxedhorse

Yea she started an onlyfans with the bbc after she and the white guy broke up for the third time cuz she was cheating. Also she gave the white guy herpes the first time she cheated, it’s how he found out since he lost virginity to her and fucked nobody else. She runs the onlyfans even while pregnant and only 19 years old
She was probably taking a mouth full of cum then going home and kissing him :feelsrope:

• +1
She was probably taking a mouth full of cum then going home and kissing him :feelsrope:
Legit, she was. She was getting her ass literally signed and posted on snapchat stories getting passed around by tall robust hood thugs who kill and sell drugs.

• So Sad
Reactions: gymmaxedhorse
Legit, she was. She was getting her ass literally signed and posted on snapchat stories getting passed around by tall robust hood thugs who kill and sell drugs.
Can’t even laugh at that, shit is just sad. Hope the guy isn’t too fucked up by it

• +1
Can’t even laugh at that, shit is just sad. Hope the guy isn’t too fucked up by it
He’d have to be either be insentient or receive lobotomy along with electroshock therapy in order to not be affected by it. This is possibly one of the most brutal things you can ever go through. His manlihood(his girl) and his respect(his dead dad) was crushed, spit on(literally) and rawdogged.

I bet the guy copes with hard drugs every couple minutes, i bet 3 inches of height that he can’t spend a minute without popping a xanax or he gets the most brutal depression and anxiety.

I made a thread with more details, it’s honestly the most shocking and blackpilling story i ever heard and witnessed.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: gymmaxedhorse and galego123