most guys are incel because they want white women or nothing

If we are talking about average looking normal bmi women then for me:

Latinas (not the native amerindians unless they look like gigi spice)>white girls> Asian girls> brown girls.

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell
Yeah but black girls got that dumper tho.

God I wish my dick was way bigger like 8x6 so I could fuck big booty black bitches and spread my lightskinned seed. Every bit of white dna is god’s gift to ethnics.
Sounds like a good way to die of stds

• JFL
I am an alpha schizophrenic white male and I will not settle for anything less than a 5/10 healthy white woman to have my children

• Love it
Imagine completely ruining your white heritage to breed with a black or Asian. Are you a happa or a single mixed breed with a black dad and white single mother. :feelswhy:
You aren't 100% white, rarely anyone is, I guarantee it. Keep coping tho

You aren't 100% white, rarely anyone is, I guarantee it. Keep coping tho
You think being 97% white is the same as being half and half when you look like a mudshark :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul: you halfbreeds are so delusional

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and Deleted member 16853
"Muh white stacy" "Muh white babies" Shut up you faggots, Pussy is pussy and white women disgust me. Their skin is saggy their bodies are either too much bodyfat or too skinny and they can't cook or clean, Ethnic foids are way better and they suck dick good. Also their pussies are way tighter and most white women aren't virgins or have insane body counts because old white cuck dads, I know a lot of ethnic foids who have abusive or patriarchal dads who force them to stay home and be a virgin which is based as hell, I had sex with a white girl last month and her vagina was so disgusting and loose i should have just gotten my dick sucked, White women are bottom tier tbh
I only want to date and have a happy marriage with my avi. Too bad I’m only a normie and she’s chadpreet only :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:

• So Sad
Theres only two options for LTR: White women or light skinned Latinas, white passing latinas
The rest is made for ONS

• Woah
Strange thread. How can people even bother to post these blatant copes, when it has been demonstrated over and over again by various studies, that men prefer Asian and Latina (and half-Asian) women over white women?

• +1
Its extremely easy to get a white girl I don't understand how guys have trouble

• Hmm...
Its extremely easy to get a white girl I don't understand how guys have trouble
Yeah if you are htn+ lmao unless you want fat ugly bitches

• +1
"Muh white stacy" "Muh white babies" Shut up you faggots, Pussy is pussy and white women disgust me. Their skin is saggy their bodies are either too much bodyfat or too skinny and they can't cook or clean, Ethnic foids are way better and they suck dick good. Also their pussies are way tighter and most white women aren't virgins or have insane body counts because old white cuck dads, I know a lot of ethnic foids who have abusive or patriarchal dads who force them to stay home and be a virgin which is based as hell, I had sex with a white girl last month and her vagina was so disgusting and loose i should have just gotten my dick sucked, White women are bottom tier tbh
Non white women ain't cute

• JFL
LTRing a white woman is dumb but in the clubs it's pretty much wall-to-wall like 90% white women. Ethnics have nothing else to go for but white girls.

• +1
Reactions: Fundz, Deleted member 9670 and Richard_Hungwell
race mixing has literally been happening since the beginning of human beings retard. It's how races were made and no one person is a single race, Everybody is mixed it just depends on how much you are
How lightskin moggers are made tbh

• +1
Cope

• JFL
White women are the most attractive physically, but tend to have the worst (unbearable) personalities of all the races of women...except for maybe black women. I've only seen maybe one or two black girls in my entire life who were quiet and feminine and all the rest were loud, obnoxious, aggressive, overly masculine, etc.

Last edited:
i'm incel because i am insecure as fuck.

• +1
white girls are way easier

• +1
I only want to date and have a happy marriage with my avi. Too bad I’m only a normie and she’s chadpreet only :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:
Jfl the female version of me mogs her to death.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Matthias8272
LTRing a white woman is dumb but in the clubs it's pretty much wall-to-wall like 90% white women. Ethnics have nothing else to go for but white girls.
In the clubs its 80% men to begin with

I don't wanna racemix so they're the only option I have.
I would ONS ethnics though, just to see the color of their pussy.

I'd be fine with any race of woman at this point, as long as she isn't fat or grossly deformed.