Most guys here don't deserve to ascend tbh

5.5psl

5.5psl

HOEMAXKING
It's not about looks but how subhuman the mentality of most here is actually most here are even far worse than girls playing as a victim.
Talking about ending your life just coz your chin is 4mm recessed or your limbs are 2 inches shorter than ideal
Just lol most here don't deserve to be called as a man ever that tag is way too strong for most
And if you ever ascend in looks then pls fix your subhuman victim brain behind be a man.
Plenty around you who werent gifted in looks but still the world bends for them.

And pls stop putting sooo much emphasis on looks. Life's way beyond it.
@ConfusedBolivian @kanderior @LOST @nitesik @Seth Walsh

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
  • Ugh..
Reactions: oxymoron, horizontallytall, med and 33 others
I do fuck u nigga

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: cobicado901, Obamalama, Jeww and 2 others
fuck off OP :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:. i deserve it more than anyone else here especially rotten demons like you and @ConfusedBolivian

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: mathis, starvecell, Costcosuperstore and 6 others
Im 5'7 and subhuman so I can play the victim

• JFL
Reactions: Jeww and wsada
  • Hmm...
Reactions: 5.5psl
real shit. niggas acting like having nasolabial folds makes girls don't like them lol.
be a man and drink beer with your friends on a Saturday night don't stress about shit you can't and won't fix

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: PsychoDsk, horizontallytall, VenatorLuparius and 7 others
It's not about looks but how subhuman the mentality of most here is actually most here are even far worse than girls playing as a victim.
Talking about ending your life just coz your chin is 4mm recessed or your limbs are 2 inches shorter than ideal
Just lol most here don't deserve to be called as a man ever that tag is way too strong for most
And if you ever ascend in looks then pls fix your subhuman victim brain behind be a man.
Plenty around you who werent gifted in looks but still the world bends for them.
This is very true. Most people here have forgotten what it means to be a man. You find the solution to your problems, not whine and bitch about it like a foid, exactly why retards like Lebgfinal needs to transition or rope.

• +1
Reactions: Akhi, Alexios, Yerico7 and 3 others
Life starts at 6PSL , 6ft tall neurotypical millionaire

Unless you fit into those requirements, you can't "play" the victim, you were already born a victim. :kys::kys::kys::kys:

• +1
Reactions: Xx_gloomy_bison_xX, 📎♿️⚙️ and Tallooksmaxxer
dnr, you're ugly asf m8

• JFL
Reactions: PsychoDsk
I think I deserve to ascend :forcedsmile:

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and 5.5psl
Kys faggot no point in living below what you deem the bare minimum

• +1
Reactions: Xx_gloomy_bison_xX, 📎♿️⚙️ and Tallooksmaxxer
real shit, loads of people suffer from victim mentality in this forum and will never ascend/improve bc they convince themselves they’ll never get anywhere. peak rotting mindset

• +1
real shit, loads of people suffer from victim mentality in this forum and will never ascend/improve bc they convince themselves they’ll never get anywhere. peak rotting mindset
There is no ascension, you’ll feel just as empty

what is there really to ascend to

• +1
There is no ascension, you’ll feel just as empty

what is there really to ascend to
never hurts to strive for a better life. i get insane dopamine seeing myself improve , it’s literally incorporated into ur brain

• +1
Reactions: VenatorLuparius, Akhi, Yerico7 and 2 others
yeah the completely feminine mentality of a lot of guys here, even going as far as ranting about "masculinity copers", is one of the worst things about this place for me, some utterly pathetic attitudes. Some kid was talking about how it's pointless to be masculine cause if you're truly gl women won't care if you get dominated by guys, you can just be a pretty boy and if you get beaten up or bullied women will nurse you and take care of you, completely delusional cuck mentality jfl. I also cage when I see guys here acting like complete autistic schizos, but when you dare suggest that their main problem is lack of NTness or mental problems they freak out, call you a blue pilled coper and start ranting about their ipd or some shit. That said, I think the black pill is true for very ugly or very short guys, I think those guys have a right to be angry at the world and their fate, but people like that are statistically as rare as chadlites+

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, VenatorLuparius, Akhi and 4 others
Life starts at 6PSL , 6ft tall neurotypical millionaire

Unless you fit into those requirements, you can't "play" the victim, you were already born a victim. :kys::kys::kys::kys:
dude I often go to conferences relating to my STEM field and I see NTmaxxed MTN average height guys, sometimes even manlets, absolutely lifemogging and charismamogging me all the time, it's not that simple

• +1
Most people here don't have the power level to role play Jesus Christ.

I agree with the last part , IQ and money is extremely important in life , and even tho I do have a victim mentality because of my looks , I still walk with my head held up high, you wouldn’t understand tho , I’ve been 10%bodyfat and I was still ugly and I’m 5’5, I get laughed at by women , I’ve been approached by women but they were just joking, when I post pictures of my face on Snapchat women screenshot it and I ask them why and they tell me it’s because im ugly and look funny, even my own family thinks I’m gay because I get 0 bitches, I still fear no man but I hate everything about my life , you wouldn’t last a day in my shoes

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, ElTruecel, Costcosuperstore and 2 others
real shit. niggas acting like having nasolabial folds makes girls don't like them lol.
be a man and drink beer with your friends on a Saturday night don't stress about shit you can't and won't fix
Having nasolabial folds IS a dating death sentence

• +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer and Jarate
"2 inches shorter than ideal"

So like 6'4-6'5 meaning you're 6'2-6'3 and want to rope? I dont know some people cry about it because they had one shit parent or just good parent genetics but shit childhood, poverty etc having things like good height face strength is good but I can see why people wanna rope because they could have done better easily

It always amazes me how much self pity people have. Unless you were born into a shelter in fucking syria or something you're better off than a lot of ppl. If u live in a first world country with normal parents and still rot u don't deserve shit in life.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, VenatorLuparius and 5.5psl
It always amazes me how much self pity people have. Unless you were born into a shelter in fucking syria or something you're better off than a lot of ppl. If u live in a first world country with normal parents and still rot u don't deserve shit in life.
nah bro incels here will tell u that they rather be a chad based in zimbabwe than a ltn in america or europe

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and VenatorLuparius
You're absolutely correct. They've no perspective either because they've no idea how good they have it. You can lead a horse to water but you can't make him drink.

I believe that it is absolute necessary to have a strong mindset to get anywhere with serious looksmaxxing. If you're easily discouraged you'll shit the bed at the sight of first difficulties.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, grief, VenatorLuparius and 1 other person

my blackgymmax looking nigga spitting fire

Daily reminder that the 4 mm difference of bone that you poke fun at is the difference between the highest tier models and some utter subhuman lurking in the sewers of mumbai.

I don’t deserve it because I rot all day you’re right

• Hmm...
Reactions: 📎♿️⚙️
You're absolutely correct. They've no perspective either because they've no idea how good they have it. You can lead a horse to water but you can't make him drink.

I believe that it is absolute necessary to have a strong mindset to get anywhere with serious looksmaxxing. If you're easily discouraged you'll shit the bed at the sight of first difficulties.
legit, seeing yourself as a victim removes all the responsability you have, it's a comfortable position. my main issue with the blackpill is that some people get jailed here forever and never move ahead to the whitepill, which is doing what you can with the cards you were dealt. look at people like @InnerVoid, this dude spends every single day of his life barking about how life is unfair yet doing nothing to change it. if there's nothing you can do about it, stop yapping and accept it. if there's something you can do about it (most of the time THERE IS something), then again stop yapping and go do it.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Tyrant and Deleted member 68396
Looksmaxx, but recognize that if you’re miserable there’s a lot of other shit going on in your mind aside from your appearance

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl and horizontallytall
Most people here aren’t good people either way

6'4 btw

this dude spends every single day of his life barking about how life is unfair yet doing nothing to change it. i
thats because there is nothing that can be done about it buddy