Most gymcels pay zero attention to body proportions

Beau_Gosse

Beau_Gosse

Bronze
If you have short arms you should never get big arms because the thicker they are, the shorter they look.

If all your limbs are short then just concentrate on your core without emphasizing arm/leg size. Chances are, shortlimbcels most likely have endomorph body type and girls don’t know if you’re bulky or fat with shirts on. Stay lean is priority. In addition, short thick limbs = manlet vibe.

Only guys with ectomorph/ mesomorph body type and long limbs can pull off huge arms/legs and a body fat rate above 15%.

• +1
Reactions: nayb, Deleted member 22093, Elvisandreaa and 9 others
True, as a manlet you should never get a bulky physique. You should always stay as lean as possible

• +1
Reactions: Frankiks2, Deleted member 2729, joseph and 4 others
Tell me about it. Started off by doing only legs with a thin waist.

With 27cm point to point waist (blue line) and 33cm point to point hip joint width (red line below), training legs only would going to make it worse.

Yet I did exactly that.

fit_line_position.png

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, thereallegend and Beau_Gosse
If you have short arms you should never get big arms because the thicker they are, the shorter they look.
yeah a lot of foid on twitter shit on manlets how they look shorter because gymcelled.

• +1
Reactions: joseph, datboijj, thereallegend and 1 other person
Only guys with ectomorph/ mesomorph body type and long limbs can pull off huge arms/legs and a body fat rate above 15%.
or can roid.

roiding as a manlet can be looksmin.

With 27cm point to point waist (blue line) and 33cm point to point hip joint width (red line below), training legs only would going to make it worse.

Yet I did exactly that.

fit_line_position.png
I remember (that was quite a pre-TikTok era) guys in local gyms and people on forums were telling "No squats = no test. Deadlifts is the best exercise. You only need the golden trio of bench press, deadlifts and squats to look like a man. Isolated exercises are for pussies. Men's Physique are gays, girls like big and string men. Wide waist is a sign of strength and manliness..." etc. So a lot of newbies, who were easily influenced, ended up with T-Rex bodies with overdevoped lower and underdeveloped upper parts.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: cutecel, Deleted member 22126, KING REIDYZ and 3 others

Yet I did exactly that.

fit_line_position.png
Widehipcels should stay away from heavy squats and just do glute tightening exercises instead tbh.

yeah a lot of foid on twitter shit on manlets how they look shorter because gymcelled.
O’pry’s physique is ideal for most men in the 5’9-6’1 range tbh. Despite being a top male model he doesn’t have that typical reverse triangle mesomorph body type. His head to shoulder ratio is also mediocre. Getting bulky would just make him look shorter and low class
DC330A72 F52D 4B85 94F9 531B14C3E18A
DAE961AD 1F78 40ED B06B A089A93E7361

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, datboijj, Deprived and 1 other person
O’pry’s physique is ideal for most men in the 5’9-6’1 range tbh. Despite being a top male model he doesn’t have that typical reverse triangle mesomorph body type. His head to shoulder ratio is also mediocre. Getting bulky would just make him look shorter and low class
View attachment 1854075View attachment 1854076
this is normie physique unless u have his face u cant get away with that. Optimal and realistic goal is 21-23 ffmi with 10-12% bodyfat. I think everyone can achieve ffmi 22 if not possible u just deformed.
I remember (that was quite a pre-TikTok era) guys in local gyms and people on forums were telling "No squats = no test. Deadlifts is the best exercise. You only need the golden trio of bench press, deadlifts and squats to look like a man. Isolated exercises are for pussies. Men's Physique are gays, girls like big and string men. Wide waist is a sign of strength and manliness..." etc. So a lot of newbies, who were easily influenced, ended up with T-Rex bodies with overdevoped lower and underdeveloped upper parts.
i fell for this no isolation BS and dirty bulk shit. My arms hasnt grew even a bit since then. Ive ended up like a t rex faggot with big torso and skinny arms(torso dominance). Now i do isolation on arms almost everyday.

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, Tallooksmaxxer, Gargamel and 2 others
Unironically having an Avatar body is ideal.

d2gp5jo-1680cecb-5b7e-4a11-af53-4a3f0f340732.jpg

Impressive shoulder to hip ratio with very long limbs is the most aesthetic combo ever. Ofc be lean and tall.

This is my goal as a lanklet but it's something that will take years.

Hei

I've seen only two guys with avatar proportions and they looked absolutely insane. Literally everybody was turning to look at them. They live rent free in my head.

Ineed torso dominance and skinny limbs is a very low class look.

• +1
Reactions: Beau_Gosse and Danish_Retard

Impressive shoulder to hip ratio with very long limbs is the most aesthetic combo ever. Ofc be lean and tall.

View attachment 1854408

I've seen only two guys with avatar proportions and they looked absolutely insane. Literally everybody was turning to look at them. They live rent free in my head.

Ineed torso dominance and:feelswhat: skinny limbs is a very low class look.
this is more ideal
C9d745d2864ce5312e080a75b4d0e08b

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: shogrim, cutecel, Nebula and 2 others
True, as a manlet you should never get a bulky physique. You should always stay as lean as possible
That’s why I will lean / athletic maxx

No

You can’t be light and short. To be light u gotta be tall. To be short u gotta be heavy and bulked

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22126

View attachment 1854408

Ineed torso dominance and skinny limbs is a very low class look.
these aren't things you can train for so it's ultimately pointless to speculate about it.

View attachment 1854075View attachment 1854076
Actually he could get away with a lot more gymcelling. The bigger your head is compared to your body, the more you can pack on muscle without looking like a pinhead.

I dont know what this forum has against going the gym , it seems like most of you lack discipline and motivation and are perma rotters and the thought of going to the gym to improve just makes you feel uneasy . Then as a coping mechanism your brain will find every reason why building a aesthetic physique dosent matter .

• JFL
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover
Wh

If all your limbs are short then just concentrate on your core without emphasizing arm/leg size. Chances are, shortlimbcels most likely have endomorph body type and girls don’t know if you’re bulky or fat with shirts on. Stay lean is priority. In addition, short thick limbs = manlet vibe.

at about big legs as a Manlet

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
these aren't things you can train for so it's ultimately pointless to speculate about it.
If you overdevelope your shoulders, triceps, and calves (relative to rest of your body) you can look very good if lanklet.

I agree most people will never have the necessary proportions to pull this off.

I'm currently focusing on these muscle groups and see fair results.