Most handsome Arab model vs most handsome Pashtun model

Who mogs?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hit It Tiger Woods GIF
Gulfoids b
The reason these things don’t take place in Punjabi-dominated places is because Punjab is located in East Pakistan, whereas Balochistan and the rest are located in West Pakistan. West Pakistan borders Afghanistan and Afghanistan has been a stronghold for terrorists such as al-Qaeda, TTP, et cetera. That explains why it happens mostly in West Pakistan. It has nothing to do with ethnic groups, that’s just an agenda that people have because they want to claim Pakistani land as their own or because they want to see Pakistanis having an ethno-nationalistic rivalry against each other so that Pakistan destroys itself from within rather than having their own army or armies doing it. Saves them the trouble.

Historically speaking, parts of NWFP was held by Indic peoples whereas Iranic peoples migrated in later centuries. If these Iranic peoples don’t want to be a part of Pakistan, I don’t have a problem with that - but they should just move to Afghanistan if that’s what they desire, instead of trying to take lands that wasn’t theirs to begin with. It’s alright to stay there, however, if they want to be a part of Pakistan.

Also, you’re going off of a lot of propaganda here, because you’re mentioning Bengalis. That was carried out by Mukti Bahini, a militia group created, trained and funded by Bharat - and their crimes were blamed on the Pakistani army, which is false. Therefore I cannot take any videos of yours as evidence as it shows you have already fallen for propaganda before and the chances are high that you are showing me more propaganda.

Furthermore most Afghans - I assume you’re Afghan - claim to hate the Pakistani state but they also hate Pakistani people, so they’re usually deceiving. I would have liked Afghans more if they weren’t so hateful towards us.

Or you’re a Pakistani who thinks he’s Afghan? I’ve met a few of those, but they have always been a minority. Their dreams of having their own country while taking Pakistani lands is nothing but a fever dream. As I said before, they are more than welcome to move to Afghanistan, but they aren’t allowed to take lands that didn’t historically belong to them. I think this is a fair approach, don’t you think?
I am a pashtun from kpk , our identity as pashtun is afghan and we are not in the minority , every single tribe leader will tell you pashtun and afghan are inter-changeable words. The a in Pakistan even stands for Afghania

I wouldn't want to be part of current day afghanistan rather have our own pashtunistan however it's more feasible with the rise of the IEA to become part of Afghanistan since they hold the same pashtun Islamic values we do and do not commit crimes like the punjabis have done to kpk and waziristan.

There is an ethnic war we couldn't even speak pashto in our universities without being fined.

More over if you looked into the history we were promised autonomy over our own lands, pashtuns had instated shariah law as per malakand yousufzia since the 1500s

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
I am a pashtun from kpk , our identity as pashtun is afghan and we are not in the minority , every single tribe leader will tell you pashtun and afghan are inter-changeable words. The a in Pakistan even stands for Afghania

I wouldn't want to be part of current day afghanistan rather have our own pashtunistan however it's more feasible with the rise of the IEA to become part of Afghanistan since they hold the same pashtun Islamic values we do and do not commit crimes like the punjabis have done to kpk and waziristan.

There is an ethnic war we couldn't even speak pashto in our universities without being fined.

More over if you looked into the history we were promised autonomy over our own lands, pashtuns had instated shariah law as per malakand yousufzia since the 1500s
I’m not arguing semantics or what name means what. I don’t care about that stuff. Look at the 1940s NWFP referendum, 99%+ people voted to join Pakistan.

Also, people can’t speak their native language at schools in their own provinces either. This isn’t an “ethnic war.” I suggest you get out of this victim mentality.

Finally, if you want to distance yourself from the Pakistani state, I really don’t care. But you can’t create a separatist country from Pakistani lands - especially since your ancestors came from Afghanistan. Western Pakistan was originally Indic land. So if you truly care about history, you will go back to Afghanistan.

I’m not arguing semantics or what name means what. I don’t care about that stuff. Look at the 1940s NWFP referendum, 99%+ people voted to join Pakistan.

Also, people can’t speak their native language at schools in their own provinces either. This isn’t an “ethnic war.” I suggest you get out of this victim mentality.

Finally, if you want to distance yourself from the Pakistani state, I really don’t care. But you can’t create a separatist country from Pakistani lands - especially since your ancestors came from Afghanistan. Western Pakistan was originally Indic land. So if you truly care about history, you will go back to Afghanistan.
My ancestors ruled over all of these "indic" lands which used to be pakistan only 70 or 80 years ago the only reason we voted to stay in pakistan is because we were promised autonomy over our lands. Now that the promise is broken just like we did with the British we will take action, just a few days ago hundreds of pakistani soldiers got killed for trying their "khyber operations" We only support shariah and jirgah in our lands malakand yousufzais have established these lands to be ours since the 1500s

My ancestors ruled over all of these "indic" lands which used to be pakistan only 70 or 80 years ago the only reason we voted to stay in pakistan is because we were promised autonomy over our lands. Now that the promise is broken just like we did with the British we will take action, just a few days ago hundreds of pakistani soldiers got killed for trying their "khyber operations" We only support shariah and jirgah in our lands malakand yousufzais have established these lands to be ours since the 1500s
They are not “Iranic” lands, if that’s what you’re insinuating. Pick up a history book. Yusufzais are allowed to make some claim on Pakistani lands because they are genetically close to Indic peoples, which points to shared ancestry. But other tribes with no Indic ancestry at all, absolutely cannot. Go to Afghanistan if you want some Iranic lands.

• +1
Reactions: justinzayn
Never said iranic you are strawmanning hard right now , I said pashtun lands if you care so much about your indic ancestory how about go back to india lmfao what type of daalkhor cope is this.
They are not “Iranic” lands, if that’s what you’re insinuating. Pick up a history book. Yusufzais are allowed to make some claim on Pakistani lands because they are genetically close to Indic peoples, which points to shared ancestry. But other tribes with no Indic ancestry at all, absolutely cannot. Go to Afghanistan if you want some Iranic lands.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Gengar
Handsome and Pashtun don’t fit together

• Woah
THe pashtun guy must be satire JFL

• JFL
Never said iranic you are strawmanning hard right now , I said pashtun lands if you care so much about your indic ancestory how about go back to india lmfao what type of daalkhor cope is this.
"India" means land of the Indus river, you coping afghandu. Go see on a map where the Indus river is. It's always the pajeet looking pashtuns who are wanna-be afghandu cucks.

"India" means land of the Indus river, you coping afghandu. Go see on a map where the Indus river is. It's always the pajeet looking pashtuns who are wanna-be afghandu cucks.
bhai,just lock this thread pls

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
Status
Not open for further replies.