Most handsome man of all time - Prime Burak Özcivit, mogs gandy, opry etc.

ac508a55395c99bdc002f36c0525da8e.png

fahriye-burak-606x320.jpeg

married to this beautiful woman since 2 years and she got also pregnant a month ago
Good.

these "most handsome man" posts need to fucking stop. every time its just a model tier guy who isnt a cut above most models. i can name a few who mog that man off of the top of my head.

these "most handsome man" posts need to fucking stop. every time its just a model tier guy who isnt a cut above most models. i can name a few who mog that man off of the top of my head.

Based on your avi I can already tell that you don't know what is good-looking and what not.

Based on your avi I can already tell that you don't know what is good-looking and what not.

i never said rami malek was GL. i use him for my avi because i envy his godtier lower third and i like his character in mr.robot. rami is normie tier.

i never said rami malek was GL. i use him for my avi because i envy his godtier lower third and i like his character in mr.robot. rami is normie tier.
>god tier lower third

:whatfeels::lul:

show me an example of a better lower third then. no models either.

ekjdv0f.jpg

rami's jaw is a little bit too wide. If his zygos was wider it would fit him more..

ekjdv0f.jpg

rami's jaw is a little bit too wide. If his zygos was wider it would fit him more..

too wide is cope. unless its like deformed levels of width, the bigger the better.

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
wtf are you smoking

Lifefuel for ethnic shitskins

Only Turkish males dickride Burak. :feelskek: He's a gl guy but he's not "the most handsome man of all time."
Worst Nose in the Entire PSL scene

bs
High IQ, he has never seen my nose otherwise he'd know I have the worst nose.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: dogtown
Only Turkish males dickride Burak. :feelskek: He's a gl guy but he's not "the most handsome man of all time."

High IQ, he has never seen my nose otherwise he'd know I have the worst nose.

Nobody has seen your nose and I am pretty sure youre overexagerating. Wont believe you until you show it. A bulbous nose is worse than a bird nose.

If nobody has ever told you that your nose brings you down by 2 points as the guy in my signature said for example, nobody is gonna believe you.

Ask @badromance about burak özcviit. The girls of his country are worshipping him ,) im sure more and more turkish actors would be worshipped if the white cucky countries would allow his soaps.

Dont need to talk about the arab world. Hes already one of the most popular if not the most popular one. Imagine cucking other countries men as a non english guy. Dont know any other examples than burak. Ah and 13 million follower on insta is also impressive for a non english actor.

But beauty is a bit subjective,I like him a lot and many other ppl from lookism as well. He would be more popular if the psl scene was full with people of the same phenotype as burak. The reason for gandy and opry beeing the most talked and most popular guys is that the majority of the people have a similar phenotype. White skin, brown/blond hair, colored eyes etc. Ppl tend to like models that have a quite similar phenotype.
@badromance

Last edited:

Me shitting on my school toilets.
You guys one day maybe will accept that I’m a mog machine, big skull, big head, tall and wide face, with very good masc feature(jaw,chin, brows, eye brow) but with some Femine and soft features that makes me handsome. Now stop coping

mogs me

> MOST BEAUTIFUL MAN IN THE WORLD
> NO RAMUS Burak Özcivit

pick one

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
Nobody has seen your nose and I am pretty sure youre overexagerating. Wont believe you until you show it. A bulbous nose is worse than a bird nose.

If nobody has ever told you that your nose brings you down by 2 points as the guy in my signature said for example, nobody is gonna believe you.

Ask @badromance about burak özcviit. The girls of his country are worshipping him ,) im sure more and more turkish actors would be worshipped if the white cucky countries would allow his soaps.

Dont need to talk about the arab world. Hes already one of the most popular if not the most popular one. Imagine cucking other countries men as a non english guy. Dont know any other examples than burak. Ah and 13 million follower on insta is also impressive for a non english actor.

But beauty is a bit subjective,I like him a lot and many other ppl from lookism as well. He would be more popular if the psl scene was full with people of the same phenotype as burak. The reason for gandy and opry beeing the most talked and most popular guys is that the majority of the people have a similar phenotype. White skin, brown/blond hair, colored eyes etc. Ppl tend to like models that have a quite similar phenotype.
@badromance
But I have seen your nose and mine is worse. At least your nose looks good from profile. Mine looks shit at any angle.

This is what my nct looks like. Would this dude get more ass if he had pct/hunters? Should I get my nct fixed if it’s in this level

03f91cfa48f56c2923cffacc3410bd2f

i wish i was registered jan 9 2020 to post this

turanid masterrace @Haven @cloUder

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger, Haven and Deleted member 13787
His eye area is out of this world. Mogs gandy, opry and all other faggots.
Extremely unique looking. Mogs every model no the planet imo

-His brows are perfect, straight, dense/thick & extremely long.
-Palephral fissure lenght = top 0.000000001%
-Pupilary distance = perfect

He does have such a good facial harmony. The perfect mix between prettyboy and masculine chad. Same with Chico.

post-20040-1223490134.jpg

post-762-1196940480.jpg

post-762-1185366975.jpg

post-762-1185374833.jpg

post-762-1196940488.jpg

post-762-1185393118.png

post-762-1185535347.jpg

fZjl3bq.jpg

post-762-1196940988.jpg
inward gonion its over for him