Most here say I am normie, but I am also pretty recessed, should Bimax ccw w genio bring me to HTN? Maybe even chadlite?

if i had the funds i would definately 100% go to coceancig. he does the best work on recessed people
I don’t have the funds yet but it shouldn’t be more than $45k including travel and braces, correct? I should be able to save that in a couple years after I start my business if I continue living with my parents

I
I see a lot of posts saying bimax ascends trucels to normie, but rarely ascends normies, if I am already a normie, but am also recessed does this mean that bimax ccw with genioplasty should bring me to HTN or chadlite? (chadlite with softmaxxes and gym obviously)

Also, NCT fags don’t comment, I already get attention from women for my eyes so I don’t want to risk getting some uncanny eye surgery just because psl autists say I need to
I dont think youre normie facially tbh ur kinda incelish

maybe youre tall thats why you get attention?

Strong MTN. Weak jaw/chin biggest detractor. Pretty close to HTN though.

I see a lot of posts saying bimax ascends trucels to normie, but rarely ascends normies, if I am already a normie, but am also recessed does this mean that bimax ccw with genioplasty should bring me to HTN or chadlite? (chadlite with softmaxxes and gym obviously)

Also, NCT fags don’t comment, I already get attention from women for my eyes so I don’t want to risk getting some uncanny eye surgery just because psl autists say I need to
i would say chadlite tbh

• JFL
Reactions: Johnnybegood
Which fucking retard here called u you a normie? Even with nct ur def HTN
Yup you definitely know how to rate 🤦. He is a leanmaxxed normie, so yes he is HTN but not because of his inheent facial features.

Lean is life, never forget

• JFL
Reactions: rand anon
Are you even that recessed? I just see some chin lacking

• +1
Yup you definitely know how to rate 🤦. He is a leanmaxxed normie, so yes he is HTN but not because of his inheent facial features.

Lean is life, never forget
Autism. Even with his nct he has good harmony. That’s what matters

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14166
Autism. Even with his nct he has good harmony. That’s what matters
Good Harmony?? Yes thats why he is normie, i never said he was ugly.

I know being Indian is a curse, i get it. You guys worship whites. But im white, i know a white normie when i see one

• JFL