Most important aspect of the jaw?

JeremyMeeks

JeremyMeeks

Bronze
Obviously the jaw is incredibly important.

But we have several factors: length of ramus, manible length, jaw angularity from the front (gonial angle from the side), bigonial width.

We'll assume the submental (neck region under the jaw) is high and tight because of good oral posture pulling up the hyoid bone

How would you guys rank them?

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
Idk YOU TELL ME

Attachments

• IMG-9880.jpg
    IMG-9880.jpg
    189 KB · Views: 55
  • Woah
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Lev Peshkov, Patrick Baitman, SoyGune and 2 others

But we have several factors: length of ramus, manible length, jaw angularity from the front (gonial angle from the side), bigonial width.

We'll assume the submental (neck region under the jaw) is high and tight because of good oral posture pulling up the hyoid bone

chin

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7240
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: s3-s3 and Britishlooksmaxxer

Bigonial width > jaw angularity from front > length of ramus > mandible length

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7240, JeremyMeeks, Deleted member 6873 and 1 other person

• JFL
  • Love it
  • WTF
Reactions: Birdcell, The Bleach Pill, Patrick Baitman and 4 others
brutal my jaw is slightly wider than cheekbones like pitt :kys:

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Patrick Baitman, SoyGune and Blackout.xl

agree - bigonial width between 75-95% of bizygo width and jaw inclination from the front the same as the line from your alar (nostril) to the outer canthus (outer eye) with a 7 degree lee-way allowed.

That's what the studies say at least.

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl
Bigonial width and chin height so important. Side profile does not have much weighting so mandible length is the least significant factor. Meeks has below average mandible length but it doesn't matter because of his front.

[IMG alt="ItsNotADream"]https://looksmax.org/data/avatars/m/7/7901.jpg?1593690017[/IMG]
ItsNotADream
View profile
Bro Science > Nerd Science
Joined Jun 20, 2020
Last seen A moment ago · Viewing thread Most important aspect of the jaw?
Time Online 223:02
Posts526Reputation523

Your rep needs to be 2k for me to even consider valuing your opinion

• JFL
Reactions: Blackout.xl
im a total autist lol. next year im in university so hopefully i'll find myself some dutch sl00t
Wtf nigga

I’m making a thread in ur name

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6873
  • Love it
Reactions: Britishlooksmaxxer
Bigonial width and chin height so important. Side profile does not have much weighting so mandible length is the least significant factor. Meeks has below average mandible length but it doesn't matter because of his front.

chin height is big. how important are the equal face thirds for overall harmony - would it be worth getting a chin implant to increase vertical height slightly if it meant your lower third was now longer than your middle and upper

chin height is big. how important are the equal face thirds for overall harmony - would it be worth getting a chin implant to increase vertical height slightly if it meant your lower third was now longer than your middle and upper
oh shit is jeremy meeks posting here?

• JFL
Reactions: Britishlooksmaxxer and Deleted member 6873
jaw angularity is most important

• +1
Reactions: JeremyMeeks
[IMG alt="Algerian Manlet"]https://looksmax.org/data/avatars/m/7/7820.jpg?1592183201[/IMG]
Algerian Manlet
View profile
Bluecel but on .co i mog · From The Circus
Joined Jun 13, 2020
Time Online 150:26
Posts1,079Reputation1,017

Not even a 1:1 ratio your opinion is worthless

Jaw angle and angularity (of gonion)>>>>> everything else

65A6C3A0 65AE 48B3 B9C3 F13E4C71F252
9F1D0DC4 0EE8 451B A6E6 D18029255EC0

EFDAE968 28BB 49AC 8C22 8FC1A9B1AFAA
B4EAC800 8ACA 4A0C 9E35 8FC94A0A3400

agree - bigonial width between 75-95% of bizygo width and jaw inclination from the front the same as the line from your alar (nostril) to the outer canthus (outer eye) with a 7 degree lee-way allowed.

That's what the studies say at least.

That same study said near 100% of bizygo width is ideal for jaw width. It also said near 130deg jaw angle is ideal.

• +1
Reactions: JeremyMeeks