Most incel shooters in the future will be ethnics

disillusioned

disillusioned

Kraken
There will still be the occasional white stormfrontcel blaming da joose for not getting laid but by and large it will frustrated deathnics and their allahu akbars. Contrary to what normie media would have you believe, even leftist sjw foids don't really care for ethnics and will only go after the best looking (aka white) males. Basically unless you are a cute white boy or a black Tyrone it will be over for 90% of you especially as the 80/20 rule turned into a 99/1 rule.

The bluepill media won't call the allahu akbars incel shooters for political reasons but it will be basically that. People who get laid don't go allahu akbar.

EDIT: This will also cause leftism to collapse btw since 90% of the male population will have no reason to go along with the bullshit social system.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: borismonster, TheRagingBull, Tabula Rasa and 8 others
Yes but nobody focuses on ethnic Incels anyways. All the examples of Incels by the media or interviews by Incels will never be a curry, gook or any sort of non white.

Closest incel to that was maybe @BrendioEEE when he jubillee maxxed back in 2020.

But ER was a hapa and Saint Cho (not a shooter for his inceldom but still) was a standard gook.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: borismonster, Kamui, vermillioncorefan and 3 others
Whenever they're non white theyll just blame it on religion if they're white they'll blame it on politics

The cause of every homicide is a human being and their personal life experiences

An example is The Norway island shooter he was fatherless and ugly and bullied and isolated throughout his life which is why he did what he did he just wanted to do the worst thing possible to get back at society by doing something horrible and upsetting and provoking as many people as possible. If politics didn't exist he would've found another excuse to do something

• +1
Reactions: borismonster
OP, in real life and in the internet I’ve never met someone more stupid than you.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: borismonster, Luffymaxxing, Latinus and 4 others
You miss a crucial point which is that in many cases ethnics can ascend back in their home countries sometimes even several pointe above their looksmatch. The dynamics completely change with arranged marriages.

• +1
I never met someone more stupid than OP, irl or the internet.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: borismonster, Luffymaxxing, Latinus and 2 others
Things that will never ever happen in existence award, only whites can be incel, and that'll just get worse.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: borismonster, Kamui and fukmylyf
Whenever they're non white theyll just blame it on religion if they're white they'll blame it on politics

The cause of every homicide is a human being and their personal life experiences

An example is The Norway island shooter he was fatherless and ugly and bullied and isolated throughout his life which is why he did what he did he just wanted to do the worst thing possible to get back at society by doing something horrible and upsetting and provoking as many people as possible. If politics didn't exist he would've found another excuse to do something
basically these mass killers are losers who are not getting their social and sexual needs meet, :lul: they try to make a excuse by bringing up politics or religion but its Bullshit talk. Their suffering losers and want others to feel their pain.

• +1
Reactions: borismonster, Pikabro and Hardrada
OP, in real life and in the internet I’ve never met someone more stupid than you.
I never met someone more stupid than OP, irl or the internet.
SuperCope

You miss a crucial point which is that in many cases ethnics can ascend back in their home countries sometimes even several pointe above their looksmatch. The dynamics completely change with arranged marriages.
Jfl feminism is already infecting ethnics countries soon it will be just as bad if not worse.

• +1
Reactions: borismonster, scrunchables, sub5c3l and 1 other person
basically these mass killers are losers who are not getting their social and sexual needs meet, :lul: they try to make a excuse by bringing up politics or religion but its Bullshit talk. Their suffering losers and want others to feel their pain.
Another thing is that most of them are just performers/jesters/attention-seekers. I had this thought before and was gonna make a thread about it forgot what I was gonna say about it now tho I'll do it when I remember. But you're basically playing their game by going ER. If you go ER it means you're a member of society. I dunno how to word it but it relates to some threads I made before about how society is just a game n dat. It's infamia/infamy

• +1
Reactions: borismonster and Pikabro
Another shitty braindead jbw thread in disguise

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: borismonster, BrendioEEE and ominion
Basically. But the point overall is that Ethnic incels are the most bluepilled and docile and therefore less likely to kill people out of incel rage

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: borismonster, SecularIslamist, Pikabro and 1 other person
layjit we need more based ethnic shootahs

• +1
agreed

incel shooters = chads in incel bodies

• +1
Another thing is that most of them are just performers/jesters/attention-seekers. I had this thought before and was gonna make a thread about it forgot what I was gonna say about it now tho I'll do it when I remember. But you're basically playing their game by going ER. If you go ER it means you're a member of society. I dunno how to word it but it relates to some threads I made before about how society is just a game n dat. It's infamia/infamy
Probably, ER was a pick me who hated his incel roommates and wanted to be the chad so bad

• +1
Reactions: borismonster and stamaster21
Basically. But the point overall is that Ethnic incels are the most bluepilled and docile and therefore less likely to kill people out of incel rage
lmao, IS (incelamic state) niggas bomb the shit whenever something offends them a lil bit

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: borismonster and SidharthTheSlayer
EDIT: This will also cause leftism to collapse btw since 90% of the male population will have no reason to go along with the bullshit social system.
Bro why wouldn't the West collapse? Young men will NOT fight a war againts countries like Russia (religious, safe, white(european part) with family values) when their own country is WOKE.

Look at Ukraine, when the war ends all the soldiers will return home and find NO woman, since they all fled to the west, and won't return to a destroyed country.

• +1
Probably, ER was a pick me who hated his incel roommates and wanted to be the chad so bad
? I dunno what ur saying

Anyone lookin for infamy is a jester

• Love it
Reactions: ominion
Bro why wouldn't the West collapse? Young men will NOT fight a war againts countries like Russia (religious, safe, white(european part) with family values) when their own country is WOKE.

Look at Ukraine, when the war ends all the soldiers will return home and find NO woman, since they all fled to the west, and won't return to a destroyed country.
most of the women in fact did not flee to the west they went to other europe countries like poland, hungary etc. No sexual access and fmaily means men will not fight in wars or defend the country. Yes men and women are free to fuck and mate with who they want, but the losers in the mating market also have a choice to not to protect and defend women and children and country.

• +1
most of the women in fact did not flee to the west they went to other europe countries like poland, hungary etc. No sexual access and fmaily means men will not fight in wars or defend the country. Yes men and women are free to fuck and mate with who they want, but the losers in the mating market also have a choice to not to protect and defend women and children and country.
There are already talks about bringing conscription back.

• +1
squidnigga posts another banger

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: borismonster and Hardrada
Fax

When black or Latino brah has beef with some kids, they’ll just try to jump them or do a drive by

When a white brah gets mad he grabs an M4 and then decides to go ER on an elementary school full of babies

• +1
There will still be the occasional white stormfrontcel blaming da joose for not getting laid but by and large it will frustrated deathnics and their allahu akbars. Contrary to what normie media would have you believe, even leftist sjw foids don't really care for ethnics and will only go after the best looking (aka white) males. Basically unless you are a cute white boy or a black Tyrone it will be over for 90% of you especially as the 80/20 rule turned into a 99/1 rule.

The bluepill media won't call the allahu akbars incel shooters for political reasons but it will be basically that. People who get laid don't go allahu akbar.

Schizo rambling

• JFL
Reactions: ominion