Most incels are closeted homosexual men

try2beme

try2beme

Gaslighters.org
If ur not deformed then it comes down to two things

1. U look severely autistic/ creepy/ awkward that it repels people

2. Ur homosexual and arent attracted to regular women, and a possible narcissist

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: watah, flippasav, thereallegend and 19 others
:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates, greywind, borntosuffer and 6 others
:soy:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Melly, Jova, MagaPutinism and 5 others
:what:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jova, MagaPutinism, african_subhuman and 3 others
Couldn't be me though

• +1
Reactions: greywind, Jova, iloveboobs and 1 other person

2. Ur homosexual and arent attracted to regular women, and a possible narcissist
IMG 7628

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Catawampus, Melly, noonespecial and 21 others
You guys cant find one women to fuck on this planet if ur not deformed ur gay or visually creepy and autistic :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: overtier1011, zyzzbrah1234 and MagaPutinism

Just talk to them, its not as hard when you are not subhuman or curry

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jova, iloveboobs and try2beme
im fat, acne and too lazy to fix, i need adonis winter "arc"

Just talk to them, its not as hard when you are not subhuman or curry
Even curries fuck in the UK. Theres no excuse to not find one woman on the planet dtf

im not asian at all retard
I know. U lost the genetic lottery, u prob never had female attention so u dont know. Go play with your pets

This is thread title is foid Tier prejudice/gaslighting
Faggots are even more degenerate
and sexually active than foids

• +1
Reactions: Jova and N1666
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jova, try2beme and iloveboobs
  • JFL
Reactions: iloveboobs
I know. U lost the genetic lottery, u prob never had female attention so u dont know. Go play with your pets
Its fine, lottery hard to win

• +1
Reactions: Jova
Clubs,streets,school,bar,mall you have to do cold aproach insted of hoping for miracle
if i go to talk to girls they will die from seeing my face

• +1
Reactions: matt142
Even curries fuck in the UK. Theres no excuse to not find one woman on the planet dtf
Just dumpster dive bro, just find some fat whore with 3 kids and LTr her then fuck her bro

• +1
Reactions: Jova and N1666
This is thread title is foid Tier prejudice/gaslighting
Faggots are even more degenerates and sexual than foids
Its really a harsh truth :blackpill:

• +1
Reactions: iloveboobs
Just dumpster dive bro, just find some fat whore with 3 kids and LTr her then fuck her bro
You are the TRASH YOURSELF IF U STRUGGLE TO GET PUSSY:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

thank u so much for proving my thread. Ur a hypergamous narcissistic incel. Trash deserves trash.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Copeful and iloveboobs
Its really a harsh truth :blackpill:
It really has nothing to do with it
You‘re giving into the progressive faggot and foid brain reasoning with this.

• +1
Reactions: Jova, iloveboobs and N1666
It really has nothing to do with it
You‘re giving into the progressive faggot and foid brain reasoning with this.
Ur either

Deformed

Visibly non nt/ weirdo vibe

Or homosexual/ narcy.

Its really straightforward and realistic

• Hmm...
Reactions: LancasteR
Both for me

• +1
Reactions: iloveboobs and try2beme
You are the TRASH YOURSELF IF U STRUGGLE TO GET PUSSY:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

thank u so much for proving my thread. Ur a hypergamous narcissistic incel. Trash deserves trash.
Your human garbage if your have no dignity and will dumpster dive, embarss yourself and jester for a crumb of pussy

• +1
Reactions: Jova, NZb6Air, N1666 and 2 others
Your human garbage if your have no dignity and will dumpster dive, embarss yourself and jester for a crumb of pussy
Your concept of dumpster diving is dating (fucking) a girl as ugly as you. You are either narcissistic or gay for that reason which proves my entire thread

• +1
Reactions: Copeful and iloveboobs
Ofc its that way, these nd asocial fags be coping every way possible

Your concept of dumpster diving is dating (fucking) a girl as ugly as you. You are either narcissistic or gay for that reason which proves my entire thread
No my concept of dumpster diving is embarrassing yourself for a crumb of pussy which is what a lot of men do.

• +1
Ur either

Deformed

Visibly non nt/ weirdo vibe

Or homosexual/ narcy.

Its really straightforward and realistic
It‘s not that I can‘t get laid but most guys including me can‘t be bothered with it.
Why do so many foids use "incel" as an insult when the very meaning of the word means that the guy can‘t pussy no matter what, but most guys are just too shy or don‘t see the point in jestering or becoming more outgoing.

A real "incel" by definition is rare.
Feminist influence and single mothers have turned men docile and lowered the quality of women in the dating pool overall.

• +1
It‘s not that I can‘t get laid but most guys can‘t be bothered with it.
Why do so many foids use "incel" as insult when the very meaning of the word means that the guy can‘t pussy no matter what, but most guys are just too shy or don‘t see the point in jestering or becoming more outgoing.
A real "incel" by definition is rare.
Feminist influence and single mothers have turned men docile and lowered the quality of women in the dating pool overall.
Then youre not incel my guy. If u know for certain u could get laid and had chances..

I never used incel as an insult in this thread either but incels are insulting me cuz i offended their ugliness

water

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
Autism is genetics and creepy just means ugly. Foids simp for literal non-verbal autists just becuz they are goodlooking muh charisma

• +1
Reactions: Jova and NZb6Air
Autism is genetics and creepy just means ugly. Foids simp for literal non-verbal autists just becuz they are goodlooking muh charisma
Ur doing autistic black and white thinking. Non verbals are rare. Autism is visually ugly. Their posture and nervousness and submissiveness and lack of social skills is offputting in severe cases

In minor cases they can get laid as long as theyre gl and still will struggle with ltr

• +1
Reactions: Jova and watah
Ur doing autistic black and white thinking. Non verbals are rare. Autism is visually ugly. Their posture and nervousness and submissiveness and lack of social skills is offputting in severe cases

In minor cases they can get laid as long as theyre gl and still will struggle with ltr

Females simp for this boy and call him beautiful and he’s a non-verbal autist lol.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: watah, Jova, SubhumanForever and 2 others

Females simp for this boy and call him beautiful and he’s a non-verbal autist lol.

Hes a girlfriendless virgin. They are virtue signalling. Hes a pretty / handsome little innocent boy with no sex appeal.

• +1
Reactions: watah and Jova
I have never seen a couple where the foid was more attractive than the man so this is C O P E.

• +1
Reactions: Jova and theonewhocantascend

No way ur using this as a general example

Just use extreme severe cases to debunk my threads 💀💀💀💀💀 nobody would date him for real and ur not blackpilled if udk how mich women virtue signal DISABLED people

• +1