Most incels are closeted homosexual men

I have never seen a couple where the foid was more attractive than the man so this is C O P E.
And never is a blatant lie, go outside more. U guys are weird liars or ur 1000000% gay cause what the fuck

• +1
Reactions: Copeful, watah, Jova and 2 others
If ur not deformed then it comes down to two things

1. U look severely autistic/ creepy/ awkward that it repels people

2. Ur homosexual and arent attracted to regular women, and a possible narcissist
Women are ugly, men ate beautiful

• Ugh..
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: watah, try2beme, Jova and 2 others
Hes a girlfriendless virgin. They are virtue signalling. Hes a pretty / handsome little innocent boy with no sex appeal.
I respect ur cope bhai. I was coping too but he has like 500k following on tiktok. All the females tell him he should be a model lol.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: watah, Jova and SubhumanForever
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: watah, Jova, hardmaxxlover and 1 other person
I respect ur cope bhai. I was coping too but he has like 500k following on tiktok. All the females tell him he should be a model lol.
U sound too ridiculous ………. Like genuinely im not tryna be rude come back in 2 years to cringe at ur argument

Like @SubhumanForever another gay man exposes himself and proves my thread right
Literally men have their g-spot in the ass, god made u this way. U're just avoiding god's path boyo

No way ur using this as a general example

Just use extreme severe cases to debunk my threads 💀💀💀💀💀 nobody would date him for real and ur not blackpilled if udk how mich women virtue signal DISABLED people
No ur coping bhai. Would you fuck a non-verbal autist that looked like a Stacy model? I would tbh. I don’t see any reason why women wouldn’t fuck autist Chad.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: watah, Jova, SubhumanForever and 2 others
good thread, the entire idea that looks only matter is a non-NT cope and signals a lack of exposure to the real world

• JFL
Reactions: theonewhocantascend
most incels prob just have social anxiety

This thread makes it seem as if you are foid.
Jflll

It's so retarded to call a men gay for not being a simp.

So the f what if we are stacysexuals?
Woman are OBJECTS.
would you buy an ugly ass painting and hang it on your wall? Well it's the same when you settle for an average foid.

• +1
Reactions: Jova, Zenis, N1666 and 1 other person
No ur coping bhai. Would you fuck a non-verbal autist that looked like a Stacy model? I would tbh. I don’t see any reason why women wouldn’t fuck autist Chad.
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Not everyone is chad either but regardless i caged hard at this nonsense plus women are way more allowed to be autistic than men. Autism men are nervous and incompetent. Now think of dimorphic traits and how men and women arent the fkng same.

So ridiculous

• +1
Reactions: Jova
This thread makes it seem as if you are foid.
Jflll

It's so retarded to call a men gay for not being a simp.

So the f what if we are stacysexuals?
Woman are OBJECTS.
would you buy an ugly ass painting and hang it on your wall? Well it's the same when you settle for an average foid.
Hypergamous men and women are truly pathetic especially when its some mid autistic guy wanting a htb+

Also low t as fuck for not smashing ur looksmatch

Garbage deserves garbage

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Copeful, Jova and theonewhocantascend
That would be literally my ideal girlfriend :owo:
I hate NT woman.
The more aspie, the better.

Sadly woman value extrovertness more than men though, because men are supposed to be dominant.
So aspie Chad would slay, but he probably wouldn't get his looksmatch though.

• +1
Reactions: Jova and RecessedChinCel
That would be literally my ideal girlfriend :owo:
I hate NT woman.
The more aspie, the better.

Sadly woman value extrovertness more than men though, because men are supposed to be dominant.
So aspie Chad would slay, but he probably wouldn't get his looksmatch though.
Youre closer to subhuman little incel dont worry about aspie chad

Swallow it while youre done also

• +1
Hypergamous men and women are truly pathetic especially when its some mid autistic guy wanting a htb+

Garbage deserves garbage
My looksmatch is mtb/htb but my smv match is subhuman foid tbh so your kinda right

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Jova, theonewhocantascend and try2beme
My looksmatch is mtb/htb but my smv match is subhuman foid tbh so your kinda right
This thread made incels in denial very uncomfortable but im speaking total facts i have no reason to make up insults for pussyless virgins

• +1
This thread made incels in denial very uncomfortable but im speaking total facts i have no reason to make up insults for pussyless virgins
people here don’t realize that your looksmatch is above you smv wise, accept that and then you make your decision from there

• +1
Reactions: Jova and try2beme
true, i'm all the 3

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Jova and hardmaxxlover

Garbage deserves garbage
Depends on your definition of mid, Im White, tall and lean (WAY above average in a global scale).
On an asian country I would be Chad.

I personally have many things to offer, I'm High IQ, I'm extremely cultured, I'm fairly financially stablished, I'm a man that would be extremely faithful because I prefer having a true connection over casual stuff. So why should I settle for some fat sub 5 becky?

It's not like I'm actively looking for an actual relationship though, at this point I don't have enough mental energy to invest in a foid BUT I'm just saying that not all .org members are sub 5 turbo aspies.
Many people here larp as mentally ill, too lol
And there are many sexually active men in here, you are acting like this is incels.is.
This place is literally full of HTNS.

• JFL
Depends on your definition of mid, Im White, tall and lean (WAY above average in a global scale).

I personally have many things to offer, I'm High IQ, I'm extremely cultured, I'm fairly financially stablished, I'm a man that would be extremely faithful because I prefer having a true connection over casual stuff. So why should I settle for some fat sub 5 becky?

It's not like I'm actively looking for an actual relationship though, at this point I don't have enough mental energy to invest in a foid BUT I'm just saying that not all .org members are sub 5 turbo aspies.
And there are many sexually active men in here, you are acting like this is incels.is.
Pm your face or nothing u say is legit

We dont need wattpad descriptions theres a whole app for writing visual novels

YOU dont descide your smv or rating especially when ur incel

• JFL
Reactions: Jova and theonewhocantascend

If u were close to reaching chad in asia ud have no problem pming a selfie to me. All incels hype themself up or insult you then never follow up with photos and im tired of it because normal men will prove it

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Jova and theonewhocantascend
It's so obvious that this user is a foid, imagine using "virgin" as an insult, on looksmax.org, nonetheless.

You must be extremely deformed and disgusting to bother to make an acc in here bitch.
Imagine whining that incels don't wanna bang you lol

• JFL
Reactions: Jova and Zenis
Being a manlet is deformity

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: watah, Jova and try2beme
Bio checks out also like the thread buddy too much incel rage is making me look schizo

Gaslighters.org
you are unironically right

• +1
It's so obvious that this user is a foid, imagine using "virgin" as an insult, on looksmax.org, nonetheless.

You must be extremely deformed and disgusting to bother to make an acc in here bitch.
Nobody insulted incels. Your sorry ass took offence by my thread. you are now avoiding sending your face

Pro tip: being white alone doesnt make you chad in asia and your incel self never entered the continent. You are ashamed of your face and will never be a chad anywhere otherwise one quick pic would prove it. Youd rather type away like a mental masturbating incel

I have 40k posts i know how incels vs “chads” operate where chads will gladly shut me down withba face pic. Your face isnt that kind incel

• +1

any highschool bully calls ppl "virgin" as an offense :lul:

• +1
any highschool bully calls ppl "virgin" as an offense :lul:
Hes tryna convince me hes a chad in asia and has high smv but refuses to send a face pic and trying to change the subject. I talked to many people on .org, the gl ones send their face and shut me down and the incels type a wattpad fanfic about their looks and smv pulled freshly out their ass.

• JFL
Reactions: watah, Jova, hardmaxxlover and 1 other person

2. Ur homosexual and arent attracted to regular women, and a possible narcissist
i’m just ugly bro :feelswah:

• +1
If u were close to reaching chad in asia ud have no problem pming a selfie to me. All incels hype themself up or insult you then never follow up with photos and im tired of it because normal men will prove it
It's implicit in all my comments how I don't give a f about your takes.

If I were to send pics, I would send to someone that understands about PSL, you are just a femcel troll. I I don't need to prove anything to you because first of all, things like smv are not set in stone, culture influences it greatly.
I could only discuss that with someone from my country not a random dalit.

I said that I would be Chad in asian because I'm white and tall, it has nothing to do with my face.

• +1
It's implicit in all my comments how I don't give a f about your takes.

If I were to send pics, I would send to someone that understands about PSL, you are just a femcel troll. I I don't need to prove anything to you because first of all, things like smv are not set in stone, culture influences it greatly.
I could only discuss that with someone from my country not a random dalit.

I said that I would be Chad in asian because I'm white and tall, it has nothing to do with my face.
Im not a dalit and you’re a massive incel clearly. Keep mentally masturbating i probably pulled more asians in REALITY than your incel ass imagines your race will get you in a continent you never visited 👎 Keep your self lying and gaslighting far from normal people

You determine ur smv from basement theories from this site. Thats fucking sad

• +1
Hes tryna convince me hes a chad in asia and has high smv but refuses to send a face pic and trying to change the subject. I talked to many people on .org, the gl ones send their face and shut me down and the incels type a wattpad fanfic about their looks and smv pulled freshly out their ass.
Imagine craving "incel" dick so hard you want to make a folder on your computer with their selfies. :lul::lul::lul:

Average lipstick alley foid:

• +1
Imagine craving "incel" dick so hard you want to make a folder on your computer with their selfies. :lul::lul::lul:

Me when i determine my smv from zero real life experience and instead basement theories that come out of fellow incels from this site💀💀💀💀

Also if you actually go outside both genders use virgin as an insult. But show me where i did in this thread cause I never did, youre low T and a sensitive cuck who took offence

Its brootaly over for you

• +1
Reactions: Jova and hardmaxxlover
Incels and regular men live the same depressing miserable life. Endless and effortless options or death. I see this type of thread so often here. Life and looksmaxxing is not just about getting laid. It is about getting Chad treatment and natural interactions with women and maintaining that with anti-aging efforts.

• +1

youre just provin you get no bitches:feelsthink:

• +1

Is narcissistic to think foids should approach?

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
"girls dont even look at me i must be gay".-socrates

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: try2beme and hardmaxxlover
Then youre not incel my guy. If u know for certain u could get laid and had chances..

I never used incel as an insult in this thread either but incels are insulting me cuz i offended their ugliness
But even those "true" incels aren‘t homosexual but merely plagued by misfortune and hypergamy.
Just because guys can get laid with hard effort that doesn‘t mean hypergamy isn‘t a thong.
Ur either

Deformed

Visibly non nt/ weirdo vibe

Or homosexual/ narcy.

Its really straightforward and realistic
hypergamy is still a thing even though some men can get laid.
It‘s just getting harder or more ridiculous where you have to jestermax to oblivion or do whatnot.
Many Gen Z dudes aren‘t getting any yet they‘re not on forums like this. They‘re just vegetating away or progressing in their career
The less experience a woman has the less hypergamous she is ironically.

im autistic, creepy , awkward and ugly . over

• +1
Ur doing autistic black and white thinking. Non verbals are rare. Autism is visually ugly. Their posture and nervousness and submissiveness and lack of social skills is offputting in severe cases

In minor cases they can get laid as long as theyre gl and still will struggle with ltr
actual autists arent submissive though theyre low inhib and say whatever they want and are too honest
submissive/shy us just high inhib undersocialized incels

• Hmm...
But even those "true" incels aren‘t homosexual but merely plagued by misfortune and hypergamy.
Just because guys can get laid with hard effort that doesn‘t mean hypergamy isn‘t a thong.

hypergamy is still a thing even though some men can get laid.
It‘s just getting harder or more ridiculous where you have to jestermax to oblivion or do whatnot.
Many Gen Z dudes aren‘t getting any yet they‘re not on forums like this. They‘re just vegetating away or progressing in their career
The less experience a woman has the less hypergamous she is ironically.
Look at the replies men are hypergamous

I’ll take number one please

• +1
Look at the replies men are hypergamous
Idk most men I see are more desperate than hypergamous. Simps are becoming more common.
Even here most dudes who are "Stacy only" obviously would fold the moment a Normie or looksmatched gives them attentention.
If it‘s not trolling or attention seeking

• +1