Most Incels are hypergamous (change my mind)

Yliaster

Yliaster

Your real rating is your dating life | Org Varsity
I'm starting to realize that most so-called Incels are actually volcels,the same way how women say "there aren't any good men around" when
in actuality there are plenty of good men who want you,you just don't want them.For Incels its the exact same thing,they try to shame women
for not liking them,when they're basically guilty of doing the exact same thing.I recently saw a thread on here where this user was saying how
there's a girl who literally keeps reaching out to him irl and through texts,but that he keeps avoiding her because he thinks her jaw looks too
masculine,and I see plenty of other users on here who make threads complaining about women and how hard it is to get sex,yet they will never admit that they just have very high standards and are bitter that they can't attract the specific girls they want,which if they did lower their standards a bit,they would have much better success with lower tier women.Then if you try to advise them to do this,they'll just keep moving the goal post and say "oh well umm even landwhales can get chad why would they want me" sorry if this comes off as a rant,but its just that I'm starting to realize that a lot of so called Incels just love playing the victim and don't want to admit that they just have high standards.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: mulattomaxxer, TUSSELEIF, JamesHowlett and 35 others
“ I need a prime stacy jb who is a virgin and will feed me grapes when I’m sad”
3B5A6709 545A 4FB5 B8F1 C80E489AEAF2

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Polar, Hikicel69, mulattomaxxer and 39 others
You’re correct

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: TUSSELEIF, Schizoidcel, WadlowMaxxing and 7 others
You’re correct

you are proof of everything I said,when you posted your slays they kept laughing
yet they're rotting here making jb megathreads

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TUSSELEIF, Deleted member 6273, Insecure03 and 10 others
I'm starting to realize that most so-called Incels are actually volcels,the same way how women say "there aren't any good men around" when
in actuality there are plenty of good men who want you,you just don't want them.For Incels its the exact same thing,they try to shame women
for not liking them,when they're basically guilty of doing the exact same thing.I recently saw a thread on here where this user was saying how
there's a girl who literally keeps reaching out to him irl and through texts,but that he keeps avoiding her because he thinks her jaw looks too
masculine,and I see plenty of other users on here who make threads complaining about women and how hard it is to get sex,yet they will never admit that they just have very high standards and are bitter that they can't attract the specific girls they want,which if they did lower their standards a bit,they would have much better success with lower tier women.Then if you try to advise them to do this,they'll just keep moving the goal post and say "oh well umm even landwhales can get chad why would they want me" sorry if this comes off as a rant,but its just that I'm starting to realize that a lot of so called Incels just love playing the victim and don't want to admit that they just have high standards.
Only a few requirements
Don't be fat
Don't be disfigured/deformed
Don't be 10 years older or more
Anyway, doesn't matter what my requirements are, I never had a single girl being interested in me. Even without these requirements... I even aim at 3-5/10 girls. Never went myself after even "low tier becky"
So, no, you're wrong.
Also not interested in ons/slaying either.
IMG 20201227 050802

Inb4 jb

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: studiocel, lepo2317, Deleted member 6191 and 8 others
Only a few requirements
Don't be fat
Anyway, doesn't matter what my requirements are, I never had a single girl being interested in me. Even without these requirements... I even aim at 3-5/10 girls. Never went myself after even "low tier becky"
So, no, you're wrong.
View attachment 892257
Inb4 jb

you kinda proved my point lol
appreciate the honesty though

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing, alriodai, Deleted member 6128 and 1 other person
Bbw

Is this Terastacy good enough to settle with a sub-Gigachad such as myself?

• +1
Reactions: Kevin Logan and Mr.cope
you kinda proved my point lol
appreciate the honesty though
Proved your point?
I'd go for 2/10, but they don't really exist.
Have you ever interacted with fat girls? I have no clue how you could live with one, not even talking of their personalities(self hate, lazy, dumb). Or how to have sex, I'd legit would get crushed. Anyway, you're fucking retarded, ngl.

• +1
Reactions: lepo2317 and alriodai
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2854 and Deleted member 2214
Proved your point?
I'd go for 2/10, but they don't really exist.
Have you ever interacted with fat girls? I have no clue how you could live with one, not even talking of their personalities(self hate, lazy, dumb). Or how to have sex, I'd legit would get crushed. Anyway, you're fucking retarded, ngl.

how old are you btw ?
also sorry for triggering you

@magnificentcel gtfih you hypergamous twat

• WTF
Reactions: magnificentcel
Cope, I slayed some pretty girls and my PSL is 4,5-5

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8165 and Yliaster
congrats
maybe you can offer some advice to some of the hypergamous incels here
I probably gonna give suifel to who have bad eye area

Dude if you threw my hapa looksmatch at me I would take her in a heartbeat. But I can't get my looksmatch. I can only get ugly ethnic girls and fat loud whores.

• +1
Reactions: Subhuman trash, lepo2317, MiroslavBulldosex and 2 others
you are proof of everything I said,when you posted your slays they kept laughing
Most people here have insane standards and overrate themselves hard

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, imnotgay, coping ethnic and 3 others
Didn red

• +1
Reactions: lepo2317 and Deleted member 6128
Dude if you threw my hapa looksmatch at me I would take her in a heartbeat. But I can't get my looksmatch. I can only get ugly ethnic girls and fat loud whores.

you're 6'3 with good frame and full head of hair in the Army (Alpha trait)
people here even made threads dedicated to trying to help you,but
you just kept saying "its over for me" this is wtf im talking about
then you go on to say "i can only get ugly ethnic girls and fat loud whores" which i doubt they're actually ugly
you're just making excuses for your hypergamy as most incels here do

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 8165, WadlowMaxxing, EverythingMattersCel and 2 others
I remain incel till some stacy comes around

• Love it
Reactions: Gargantuan
Copius maximus
this is what an average frauded woman can get, its not another way around

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, ascension, studiocel and 6 others
@TheCopefulCurry @SubhumanCurrycel @magnificentcel be like...

18183138 B8AC 425F BC31 C59E3B833DC6

‘ewww so ugly, won’t even touch her with 10 feet pole, where Muh white queens at’

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1553, magnificentcel, Deleted member 8165 and 5 others
@TheCopefulCurry @SubhumanCurrycel @magnificentcel be like...

View attachment 892433
‘ewww so ugly, won’t even touch her with 10 feet pole, where Muh white queens at’
Bro my life would be complete if I can LTR her tf u on about

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: lepo2317, Yliaster, Deleted member 6191 and 1 other person
I bet She’s not looking for any ltr until she’s 30, only hookups with different guys for now

• JFL
Reactions: ascension and SubhumanCurrycel
If you were perptually starving but will never actually die from it would you settle for eating shit for the rest of your life if other food is harder to obtain?

• +1
Reactions: buckchadley31, lepo2317 and Deleted member 11053
its true, many of them just want fit young non slut girl but all 3 together that's like 80th percentile when they themselves aren't anywhere near that

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 756
title is beyond retarded. Incel = involuntary celibate, hypergamous = the opposite. You can't be both, it's like driving a car and being in a coma at the same time. Think before making a thread next time

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GetShrekt, Deleted member 5698, studiocel and 6 others
Can't be "hypergamous" when I'm getting rejected by this. Cope thread.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Subhuman trash, studiocel, lepo2317 and 2 others
The fact that retarded thread like this get likes shows how ridicilous this site become.

Bro we aint rejecting anyone, stop ITing.

• +1
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman, Deleted member 5698, studiocel and 6 others
Don't be fat
If you are American and average to below average this is already too much to ask for as like 2/3rds of people in the USA are overweight or obese. So unless you're top 33% of men you are hypergamous by requiring a non-fat woman

Jfl at whitecels not using jbw to their advantage. I would be drowning in noodle and curry pussy.

The main problem is that the CHAD to Stacy ratio is extremely unequal. There are twice as many stacies than Chads. There are twice as many Good looking Women than Good looking Men

Average looking women can ascend easily through makeup. Most men don’t know their worth and end up dating subhumans which once again boosts their ego.

Overall women becoming more hypergamous is because of social media and men.Women are nothing without men. Men constantly validate ugly bitches on social media once again boosting their ego and standards

• +1
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman, Deleted member 4332, Amexmaxx and 3 others
I would say that volcel are hypergamous, I already had the chance to date, but I didn't want to.
If you can only attract land whales, deformed girls, you are still an incel.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5698, AlexanderTheGreat11, lepo2317 and 1 other person
Hypergamy exists and it's harsh, it's true that you'll have trouble getting your looks match especially if you want a non-slut, feminine girl. But then again people here are major basement dwellers

Totally agree OP. Many guys here are genetic waste yet won't settle for less than a 6/10. @Over is a good example. I posted a pic of a girl I could've fucked from Bumble and he referred to her as disgusting despite her being more than acceptable-looking to slay - yet the guy is a confirmed KHHV with no romantic prospects.

I've always maintained that there is no such thing as an incel, just narcy aspies who won't accept their place on the SMV scale & adapt accordingly.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Yliaster, EverythingMattersCel, Deleted member 756 and 1 other person
Totally agree OP. Many guys here are genetic waste yet won't settle for less than a 6/10. @Over is a good example. I posted a pic of a girl I could've fucked from Bumble and he referred to her as disgusting despite her being more than acceptable-looking to slay - yet the guy is a confirmed KHHV with no romantic prospects.

I've always maintained that there is no such thing as an incel, just narcy aspies who won't accept their place on the SMV scale & adapt accordingly.
Post pic of her again. I'd LTR 6/10 if she is virgin. I am around 3-4/10 myself.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6191
there's a girl who literally keeps reaching out to him
There are people like me who never had anyone reach out for them ever in life so just lol at this shit thread

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6191 and Deleted member 10536
there’s a difference between not wanting to be fucking subhuman landwhales and being a volcel

regardless men don’t have as ridiculous standards as women.

• +1
Reactions: lepo2317
Well i avoid everything before marriage so for sure i'm volcel, but i'm not here because i complain of not getting women, i'm here to ascend in all aspects of my life, don't put us all in the same situation please.
I don't want a gigastacy if she is hypergamous, not virtuous, and won't make a good wife.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6191
not mine, her face is good, but jfl at coming close to this stuff, you'll only end up doomed.

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
So what am I supposed to do force myself to get a girl im not really attracted to? Women would never do that, thats the reason women are so hard to get this day, cause of peoples being desesperate for pussy. If she is your looksmatch ok but I think you shouldn't get with a girl your are not attracted to.

• +1
Reactions: lepo2317 and Deleted member 6191
This thread is low IQ af.

Being hypergamous means you want someone who is better than you, not being a volcel. The women who are hypergamous volcels are ugly women who want chad only and reject normies. The incels who are volcels only reject bottom tier foids who are below them. Wanting your equal is not hypergamous, therefore most incels are not hypergamous for having small standards and rejecting women below them in the looks scale assuming those incels would accept their looksmatch.

• +1
Reactions: AlexanderTheGreat11, studiocel, lepo2317 and 4 others
This thread is low IQ af.

Being hypergamous means you want someone who is better than you, not being a volcel. The women who are hypergamous volcels are ugly women who want chad only and reject normies. The incels who are volcels only reject bottom tier foids who are below them. Wanting your equal is not hypergamous, therefore most incels are not hypergamous for having small standards and rejecting women below them in the looks scale assuming those incels would accept their looksmatch.

Legit. There's nothing wrong with rejecting less attractive girls. And men gotta have standards for girls if we don't want them to be hypergamous.

The reasons western sluts are hypergamous and have high standards is because low T guys will accept a less attractive woman for a girlfriend or wife.

If girls knew that no guy would want them if they weren't attractive, then they would not reject their looksmatches.

Every guy has to make fun of other guys that have sex with ugly women.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: lepo2317, Deleted member 11053, Deleted member 6191 and 2 others
There was a thread about a group of average girls and many user didn't want to fuck them, I caged because i know most users were coping too. They get no female attention so they mask it by having "high standards".
Copius maximus
this is what an average frauded woman can get, its not another way around

One pic is not the norm you jaded fuck.

• +1
Reactions: Yliaster, Deleted member 6341 and alriodai
It's the case for me. I'm only attracted to tallish busty foids with a 4+psl face. 90%+ of women are invisible to me.
I completely understand women's hypergamy as I have a similar behavior. But I still hate them because I'm a bitter selfish ape.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: subhuman incel and EverythingMattersCel
Only a few requirements
Don't be fat
So, no, you're wrong.
View attachment 892257
Inb4 jb
Im with you on this, just dont be fat and dont stink is things so easy to do, we are here to looksmax, am i looksmaxxing for landwhales? Nope, its requirement you can get done, its not like were saying “Dont have bad upper eyelid exposure blabla"

• +1
Reactions: lepo2317 and Deleted member 10536
  • +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7580, lepo2317, Yliaster and 1 other person
Im with you on this, just dont be fat and dont stink is things so easy to do, we are here to looksmax, am i looksmaxxing for landwhales? Nope, its requirement you can get done, its not like were saying “Dont have bad upper eyelid exposure blabla"
It's not like I reject fat girls because they're fat... I'm simply done with them, because they're the biggest abused dogs I've ever met in my life. Incredibly obnoxious and impossible to be together with. It's literally their personality for me. I just can't stand how dumb, loud, self-hating, demotivating, lazy, acts like literal pigs - they are. I've tried, but they're literal trash humans, and it makes sense...

• +1
Reactions: lepo2317, WadlowMaxxing and alriodai
Dumb thread and dumb how this site has become, the amount of people agreeing with this proves it. Muh muh it’s your standards and it’s your choice of rejecting imaginary people who don’t approach you. You are coping hard. This site is becoming bluepilled by the day. By the way, hypergamous /=/ volcel, muh wanting virgin and wanting someone normal looking = hypergamos?
You guys are becoming the people who mock the site and IT; incel only want Stacy xd.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4332, AlexanderTheGreat11, studiocel and 3 others
Dumb thread and dumb how this site has become, the amount of people agreeing with this proves it. Muh muh it’s your standards and it’s your choice of rejecting imaginary people who don’t approach you. You are coping hard. This site is becoming bluepilled by the day. By the way, hypergamous /=/ volcel, muh wanting virgin and wanting someone normal looking = hypergamos?
You guys are becoming the people who mock the site and IT; incel only want Stacy xd.

you would rather mock my thread instead of admitting that the reason you're here rotting like most other ethnics
is because the jbs you want don't want you.
But coping is a healthy mindset to have,so more power to you i guess.

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing