Most Incels aren't really Incels

Fartmaxxing

Fartmaxxing

Flying Too Close to The Sun
title, most self-proclaimed incels (involuntary celebrate) meaning someone who cannot physically find a romantic or sexual partner as we know. I fundamentally reject that most of the users on here and even on.is who identify as incels are incels. I must preface this by saying that I acknowledge that there are some truecels that are genuinely to hideous and or too mentally damaged to ever interact with a girl that doesn't lead to public embarrassment or arrest, these ppl are actually incels and can identify with that term (I sincerely feel sorry for them and how the dating market treats them)

I would say that the rest of the self-identified incels the issue lies with the inability to lower ones standards to a point they are uncomfortable with. A 3/10 nigga on posting threads on incel.is is not going to get a 6/10 aryan tradwife and neither is a 4/10 wigga only looking for dates on tinder, I understand that this statement is hyperbolic to some extent but I'm using it to drive the point that these ppl are more voluntarily celibate than they would like to admit. A comparison can be made that a lot of "incels" are more like femcels but to a lesser degree (femcel is mad she cant get chad) (incel is mad he cant get MTB.) :blackpill:

I was inspired to make this thread based on this video by Gerbert Johnson: How many men are actually incels?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: nathan and ryuken
tlder NIGGA + advice, delete tinder and find a 2.5/10 mentally ill bitch to fuck at ur college or something

• +1
Reactions: nathan

Users who are viewing this thread

Back