⚠️Determinism: The Ultimate BlackPill (The Dark Fate of all Autists, Abused Dogs, Immigrants & Sub5 Incels)⚠️

Very High iq... Insightful.
What do u think is best way to develop ur frontal lobes or atleast prevent from more damage if ur dealing with group.2 or suffering childhood trauma in ur teenage

Nothing can be done ngl

Your car got rammed into from the side by a drunk driver

You can fix the car, but the door will still always need a little jimmying to open

You still have a lot more damage to come in your 20s from the consequences of your trauma

For now, just keep your brain stable with nutrition, exercise and sleep

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
Ok but what If I rape you
What determines that

• JFL
Reactions: logicel369, Primalsplit and Deleted member 51465
Ok but what If I rape you
What determines that

I’ve seen your mirror selfies where you resemble dobby

Nigga you ain’t a risk to anyone

• JFL
Reactions: logicel369 and Thebbcmaxxer
Can heavily relate to the abused dog part, however, I am an actual autist

Alexa play god's plan

Yea cause most people don't meditate, go to therapy, do self inquiry or all the looksmaxing shit. You can work 3 jobs, invest 2k per month and become a milli in 20 years.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Primalsplit and Skywalker
If a person is “lazy” and doesn’t put in effort, then that’s an innate trait which is out of their control

If a person is driven, again that’s also a trait that’s out of their control
That's a good topic to discuss.

I agree that if someone is driven NATURALLY, it's like that quote from Baki: "Someone who works hard, can never beat a man who enjoys himself". They have a clear advantage, specially if they're born with talent on that (and surprise, people enjoy what they're good at), but we are different from animals on this topic, there's something we were given called rationality, which leads to one of the best tools we can use in our advantage: discipline.

But even though "being disciplined" is something that is out of control (at least in the beginning), because it depends a lot on the upbringing so some people will have a more difficult time fighting their "inner demons", they can still find a way out. Just because someone started a 8 and you were born a 3, doesn't mean you shouldn't do your best to raise your numbers.

As human beings, we have the unique ability to rationalize and exercise self-control (everyone who's functional in society has at least the basics). Although we may be naturally inclined toward certain behaviors, our ability to rationalize allows us to recognize the benefits of discipline and self-control over immediate pleasure impulses. The problem is that someone utilize their rationality not to be disciplined, but to create COPES (which is understandable though, the brain is avoiding suffering, but it's destructive and not improving your life like a good cope should. I'll explain that further):
"Everything is settled, it's over", which is literally coping: a coeherent narrative to justify inaction and rotting.

This is use of rationality, because animals don't need the ability cope, because they don't suffer.

This coping is destructive because it leads the person to nowhere, only rotting and maybe even suicide to the those who are more sensitive.

Discipline can be cultivated and developed over time, even if it is initially challenging for some people who didn't had the right upbringing, again, deal with the cards given to you. This can be achieved through consistent mainly through practices, self-knowledge and a personal motivation (because if you find no joy or motivation and you're only being moved by discipline, you must be careful, because this surely will lead to depression).

• JFL
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
That's a good topic to discuss.

I agree that if someone is driven NATURALLY, it's like that quote from Baki: "Someone who works hard, can never beat a man who enjoys himself". They have a clear advantage, specially if they're born with talent on that (and surprise, people enjoy what they're good at), but we are different from animals on this topic, there's something we were given called rationality, which leads to one of the best tools we can use in our advantage: discipline.

But even though "being disciplined" is something that is out of control (at least in the beginning), because it depends a lot on the upbringing so some people will have a more difficult time fighting their "inner demons", they can still find a way out. Just because someone started a 8 and you were born a 3, doesn't mean you shouldn't do your best to raise your numbers.

As human beings, we have the unique ability to rationalize and exercise self-control (everyone who's functional in society has at least the basics). Although we may be naturally inclined toward certain behaviors, our ability to rationalize allows us to recognize the benefits of discipline and self-control over immediate pleasure impulses. The problem is that someone utilize their rationality not to be disciplined, but to create COPES (which is understandable though, the brain is avoiding suffering, but it's destructive and not improving your life like a good cope should. I'll explain that further):

This is use of rationality, because animals don't need the ability cope, because they don't suffer.

This coping is destructive because it leads the person to nowhere, only rotting and maybe even suicide to the those who are more sensitive.

Discipline can be cultivated and developed over time, even if it is initially challenging for some people who didn't had the right upbringing, again, deal with the cards given to you. This can be achieved through consistent mainly through practices, self-knowledge and a personal motivation (because if you find no joy or motivation and you're only being moved by discipline, you must be careful, because this surely will lead to depression).
i think discipline is cope sometimes, idk how to put my thoughts into words properly for which i am sorry;
what i think is that ppl who dont have an inner voice(or a monologue?) that "pushes" themselves to a better path trully rot in life, do you think its genes or environment that causes some people to always strive to be better?
is it something they(ppl who keep pushing themselves) have acquired along the way by lets say, reading books, articles, deep introspection/self awareness; or is it something that you are just born with?
(sorry if im yapping while running my words in circle, im off meds rn so my thoughts a lil disorganized lmao)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: k1llsw1tch, vermillioncorefan and John Cracovizk
Fuck fate.

Achieve greatness through any means necessary. Rotting is worse than death.

And I should have been born as a panda.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Primalsplit, Deleted member 34058 and TheAnomaly
i think discipline is cope sometimes, idk how to put my thoughts into words properly for which i am sorry;
First we need to separete what is destructive cope and one that actually helps someone. Copes are necessary in this world, don't try to be the "0 cope men" because it will lead to self destruction, and anyway, everything can be catogarized as a cope, fucking women? Cope. Spreading your genes around the world? Cope. It all depends on your POV. What I like to do is to divide destructive copes (the ones that destroy your life and makes it worse) and good copes (the ones who actually better your life).

Drugs are a cope, they give you some good feelings, but you'll need to deal with side effects. High calory and good tasting food is a cope, the same, you'll need to deal with the side effects. Videogames can be a good cope if used with caution.

Now, beliefs are a little bit more complicated, but still, if it's not productive: bad cope. If it's productive: good cope.

Look at those who go to war thinking to themselves: I'm a warrriiooorr, I will die for my country and people! That's a destructive cope which will (probably) lead to his death in the battlefield. Or at those who think that "haha, I'm a short king", they are giving themselves false expectatives that women will look over their height and be attracted to them. But if they just cope as "nah, fuck women who don't want me from my height", that's actually a good cope if it doesn't lead to frustration (if frustration comes, it will come because he still holds expectatives that he will find one who won't care. And he finds doesn't? He'll become depressed).

Discipline can be a destructive cope if you're being disciplined to an unreasonable/risky goal. Think about the short guy doing stretches every single day wanting to become 6ft5. That's a destructive cope which not only waste his time but will lead to him to frustration and thinking that discipline is worthless, which will start a chain of events that maybe will lead to roping.

Your discipline needs to be to a goal that is rational and will actually better your life. It's all about your ego and expectatives.
what i think is that ppl who dont have an inner voice(or a monologue?) that "pushes" themselves to a better path trully rot in life, do you think its genes or environment that causes some people to always strive to be better?
is it something they(ppl who keep pushing themselves) have acquired along the way by lets say, reading books, articles, deep introspection/self awareness; or is it something that you are just born with?
(sorry if im yapping while running my words in circle, im off meds rn so my thoughts a lil disorganized lmao)
I think it's both.

People who are already born with good genes and rich, most likely won't have the motivation/reason to be disciplined. But if they're put into the right environment, with good parenting, they can become ambitious and disciplined.

Someone who wasn't born with good genes or rich, can become disciplined and motivated, also because of the environment or circumstances they're set into. To become better, it's all starting on the motivation: I need to do X because it will lead do Y. The motivation is the "lead to Y" and the discipline is what makes the "need to do" possible (the rich kid has so many good Ys that if he sees one that actually will require effort and pain, which he has never gone through, he would just give up and remain in the ones who are easy to him).

The motivation comes from various factors, a manlet who's been bullied may become so motivated to overcome his height (Y), that he becomes ambitious and hard-working (X). Or someone who was bullied because of his appearence and now decided to get surgeries (X) to overcome this (Y). But if the person has the (Y) but doesn't want to go through the (X), because the either seems too hard (which if it's impossible, being disciplined is a destructive cope) or the (Y) isn't worth the trouble the (X) going to make you get through (understandable to me. Giving up is not that bad if what you're giving up isn't worth the effort. Like marriage nowadays in the western society per example).

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: vermillioncorefan and Primalsplit
Looks = social XP. Kids are brutal when it comes to looks. If ur fat, you will be bullied. If ur funny looking, you will be bullied. Just look at people around you. Most “popular kids”, 9 times outta 10 are attractive

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 34058 and Deleted member 51465
First we need to separete what is destructive cope and one that actually helps someone. Copes are necessary in this world, don't try to be the "0 cope men" because it will lead to self destruction, and anyway, everything can be catogarized as a cope, fucking women? Cope. Spreading your genes around the world? Cope. It all depends on your POV. What I like to do is to divide destructive copes (the ones that destroy your life and makes it worse) and good copes (the ones who actually better your life).

Drugs are a cope, they give you some good feelings, but you'll need to deal with side effects. High calory and good tasting food is a cope, the same, you'll need to deal with the side effects. Videogames can be a good cope if used with caution.

Now, beliefs are a little bit more complicated, but still, if it's not productive: bad cope. If it's productive: good cope.

Look at those who go to war thinking to themselves: I'm a warrriiooorr, I will die for my country and people! That's a destructive cope which will (probably) lead to his death in the battlefield. Or at those who think that "haha, I'm a short king", they are giving themselves false expectatives that women will look over thei height and be attracted to them.

Discipline can be a destructive cope if you're being disciplined to an unreasonable/risky goal. Think about the short guy doing stretches every single day wanting to become 6ft5. That's a destructive cope which not only waste his time but will lead to him wanting to frustration and thinking that discipline is worthless, which will start a chain of events that will lead to roping.

Your discipline needs to be to a goal that is rational and will actually better your life. It's all about your ego and expectatives.

I think it's both.

People who are already born with good genes and rich, most likely won't have the motivation/reason to be disciplined. But if they're put into the right environment, with good parenting, they can become ambitious and disciplined.

Someone who wasn't born with good genes or rich, can become disciplined and motivated also because of the environment or circumstances they're set into. To become better, it's all starting on the motivation: I need to do X because it will lead do Y. The motivation is the "lead to Y" and the discipline is what makes the "need to do" possible (the rich kid has so many good Ys that if he sees one that actually will require effort and pain, which he has never gone through, he would just give up and remain in the ones who are easy to him).

The motivation comes from various factors, a manlet who's been bullied may become so motivated to overcome his height (Y), that he becomes ambitious and hard-working (X). Or someone who was bullied because of his appearence and now decided to get surgeries (X) to overcome this (Y). But if the person has the (Y) but doesn't want to go through the (Y), because the either seems too hard (which if it's impossible, being disciplined is a destructive cope) or the (Y) isn't worth the trouble the (X) going to make you get through (understandable to me. Giving up is not that bad if what you're giving up isn't worth the effort. Like marriage nowadays in the western society per example).
on cope - ok so what i get is that almost everything is cope if you want it to be, but at the end of the day it can all boil down to one question; is it going to help me in the long run? delayed gratification if sorts, short/instant gratifications can be harmful if one has no self control/awareness

second part, hmm i sort of agree with you, do you think the innate ability/want to keep learning things just for the fun of it is something that is environmental based or something from inside, sort of a gift in way?ofc if one does not have an end goal he'll just uselessly keep reading without action, and on that note something i wanted to ask;

putting aside discipline, why is that a lot of times people 'claim' to know a lot of knowledge(which they might), but refuse to apply that to own life/have something of value to prove that knowledge upon, obv im not referring to stuff which is innately impossible, like me having knowledge on quantum computing, but not applying it rn since thats something i like to search about out of keen interest for cybersecurity etc etc; i mean as in ppl who know a lot about fitness but will also be the ones that be walking with a bmi of 30+

(again sorry if formatting is bad, yours is god tier and i admire the effort it took)

• +1
Reactions: John Cracovizk
on cope - ok so what i get is that almost everything is cope if you want it to be, but at the end of the day it can all boil down to one question; is it going to help me in the long run? delayed gratification if sorts, short/instant gratifications can be harmful if one has no self control/awareness
This is for me, somewhat based on Epicurus' philosophy to reduce suffering, it may be different for you and what you value.

There are some users here whose goal is solely to spread their genes around the world. I consider this quite self-destructive, as you will have to spend rivers of money and time on a goal that will give you nothing but ego satisfaction, besides being potentially immoral and contributing to the problem of fatherlessness. But that's a topic for another thread; I would like to write a thread dismantling this coping by pointing out how it is destructive not only for the user but for several people.
second part, hmm i sort of agree with you, do you think the innate ability/want to keep learning things just for the fun of it is something that is environmental based or something from inside, sort of a gift in way?ofc if one does not have an end goal he'll just uselessly keep reading without action
I believe it's both as well. The desire to learn is an intrinsic motive, which finds its source and reward in its own exercise, but it can be influenced by external factors like rewards for stimulation beyond its own reward (your parents giving you a reward if get a 10 in math). Myself, there are things I study for rewards outside of its own exercise and others that I enjoy studying just for fun.
putting aside discipline, why is that a lot of times people 'claim' to know a lot of knowledge(which they might), but refuse to apply that to own life/have something of value to prove that knowledge upon, obv im not referring to stuff which is innately impossible, like me having knowledge on quantum computing, but not applying it rn since thats something i like to search about out of keen interest for cybersecurity etc etc; i mean as in ppl who know a lot about fitness but will also be the ones that be walking with a bmi of 30+
Because practical knowledge is quite different from theoretical knowledge.

Practical knowledge often involves effort beyond reading and learning.

Take the example of the coach, he read book after book on how to lose weight, but he doesn't apply it to himself because he doesn't believe the motivation (X) to reach (Y) is worth it. Although, in my opinion, even though he may not embody what he preaches, if he has achieved great results as a coach (such as training a world champion), I could still see value in him.

In your case, you may enjoy a subject, but not necessarily want to apply it (I myself really like history, but I wouldn't want to teach in a school or become a researcher), this is because you don't see perceived importance in the outcome (the Y) that the application would bring, or you may lack the availability of resources and social support to apply it. (you can have the knowledge, but what is a farmer without a farm? Just a man with knowledge. Or who a doctor cures if there's no one sick?)

This is for me, somewhat based on Epicurus' philosophy to reduce suffering, it may be different for you and what you value.
whos your fav philosopher?
agree on other replies + mirin paraphrasing

• +1
Reactions: John Cracovizk
whos your fav philosopher?
agree on other replies + mirin paraphrasing
I've recently started studying philosophy on a more serious manner because I was really interested in the stoics. I read a book called Stoicism by John Sellars and there I met many other philosophies of the ancient world: cynism, epicureanism and aristotelianism.

I'm a beginner in philosophy studies, so in the future my answer can change, but right now I'm really liking Epictetus (dictated by him and written by his student Arrian). But if you're talking favorite as an interesting person, Marcus Aurelius and Diogenes of Sinope are all very interesting people. Socrates and Aristotle are also very cool, I plan on reading the Aristotle's books once I finish all the stoic literature.

• +1
Reactions: Gyr0o
good thread

as someone mentioned before, success might be fairly achievable if your definition of it is to provide enough comfort and blissful moments to yourself and/or your close ones

Thinking of the past generations where internet and this vast information in the blink of an eye didn't exist, it's reasonable to realize that probably 99% of people who came before us had an ordinary life absent of accomplishments day and night, don't know if you define fucking a hoe or having a family as the definition of success but the average Joe definitely had that in the past and they didn't look like PSL Gods.

But I do agree that the greater form of success such as building an empire, being famous or making 7 figures a year is absolutely determined

There are hundreds of thousands of young models who want to make to Gandy's level of recognition but we all know the summit isn't crowded, that's where such circumstances and pre-existing factors determine and individual's chances of winning, in the real world even an extra inch of height counts as advantage

The top of the mountain is never crowded, it's made for a few

doesn't mean you can't experience bliss/acceptance/accomplishments while being in the middle of it though

I feel like average IQ individuals are content with an average life and higher IQ ones tend to aim higher or accomplish more (if they aren't too introspective)
so at the end of the day the average neurotypical Joe doesn't ponder about these things in a deep philosophical way because beer and barbecue is enough to him, hence the saying ignorance is a bliss

Being high IQ, manlet, sub5 and high inhib is a lost case though lmao, this is one of a kind

ascending by improving your pre-existing attributes and simultaneously accepting you didn't win in the roulette of genetics will be always superior to rotting

• +1
Reactions: John Cracovizk and PROMETHEUS
Water but I’m not self diagnosed I was diagnosed at 8. Btw u need both ur parents for all 18 years properly. Anything bad that happens in ur teen years especially if non nt like me will cancel out muh good childhood or genetics

• +1
Reactions: A23ghskung and PROMETHEUS
good thread

as someone mentioned before, success might be fairly achievable if your definition of it is to provide enough comfort and blissful moments to yourself and/or your close ones

Thinking of the past generations where internet and this vast information in the blink of an eye didn't exist, it's reasonable to realize that probably 99% of people who came before us had an ordinary life absent of accomplishments day and night, don't know if you define fucking a hoe or having a family as the definition of success but the average Joe definitely had that in the past and they didn't look like PSL Gods.

But I do agree that the greater form of success such as building an empire, being famous or making 7 figures a year is absolutely determined

There are hundreds of thousands of young models who want to make to Gandy's level of recognition but we all know the summit isn't crowded, that's where such circumstances and pre-existing factors determine and individual's chances of winning, in the real world even an extra inch of height counts as advantage

The top of the mountain is never crowded, it's made for a few

doesn't mean you can't experience bliss/acceptance/accomplishments while being in the middle of it though

I feel like average IQ individuals are content with an average life and higher IQ ones tend to aim higher or accomplish more (if they aren't too introspective)
so at the end of the day the average neurotypical Joe doesn't ponder about these things in a deep philosophical way because beer and barbecue is enough to him, hence the saying ignorance is a bliss

Being high IQ, manlet, sub5 and high inhib is a lost case though lmao, this is one of a kind

ascending by improving your pre-existing attributes and simultaneously accepting you didn't win in the roulette of genetics will be always superior to rotting
Mirin’ high IQ response

• +1
Reactions: 6foot3Mediterranean
⚠️ URGENT DISCLAIMER: Yes, I am well aware of the rampant ADHD & TikTok-induced lack of attention span that has afflicted the low IQ porn addicts of this degenerate forum.

Well, fuck you, this long-ass thread is only for a few

In the words of my nigga Nietzsche - “My teachings are not for the masses of incels, but only for those select-few Chads who have exerted their will to power —banging multiple Staceys simultaneously as a display of absolute strength”

With that being said, let my high IQ words of wisdom elevate your underdeveloped frontal lobes so that your stunted minds for the first time ever may be filled with sky-aspiring thoughts!

Part 1: You’re not autistic, you just lack Social XP

Think of social life as a video game — a higher level player has more knowledge and XP than a newbie

Social XP is what separates the “NT” popular kid from the awkward loser — superior knowledge of fashion, social trends, style, pop culture, conversation, dating, sports etc

By age 10, there’s already a noticeable difference between kids that have been well socialised and those that haven’t, with this gap further widening exponentially as they get older

By 21, kids that are socially undesirable end up as self-diagnosed autistic incels since they didn’t get to develop their social XP and therefore mistakenly attribute their social mis-calibrations to genetics

They’re still clutching on to their wooden sword & catapult from the training level while their age mates are 360 no-scoping their customised snipers off buildings

Part 2: The 3 Groups most at risk of missing opportunities to develop Social XP

Group #1: Immigrants

This Indian, Chinese or African kid has zero-to-little social/cultural knowledge upon arrival. He is therefore viewed as an outsider by classmates & socially excluded, leading to denial of opportunities to develop his social XP

He listens to the advice of his parents whose knowledge of the world are complexity outdated due to being from a different culture and century

This results in a depressed 30 year old who hates his medicine/IT career due never having developed the social and cultural knowledge required for managerial positions, and more important, the skills needed to get a girlfriend & social life

He will mistakenly attributes this lack of career progression to racism, and his dating failures to feminism

Group #2: Abused dogs

The key thing you need to understand is this — childhood trauma heavily destroys cognition

This boy‘s mind was a freshly cut grass – vibrant like a golf course on a warm spring afternoon. Then he turned 5 and got abused & neglected by those that were supposed to protect him

Scared & alone, the complexities of life along with the betrayal were too great a burden for his innocent mind to comprehend or bear

A few more years of mistreatment and he now has thorns growing to rip apart what’s left of the grass. The sparkle his eyes had as a child are now glazed over with a layer of pain

In school, he would go on to get bullied & isolated for his eccentricity and inevitably develop serious mental health issues by adulthood.

This results in a 30 year old NEET who regularly abuses substances under the false illusion of self-therapy while regularly flirting with the idea of RopeMaxxin’

Group #3: The Unattractive Sub5

This boy used to smile, I recognise him!

What could have possibly gone wrong to make a boy who was once outgoing and filled with life turn into a socially anxious & reclusive teenager?

Just like Adam in the garden of Eden, every boy must emerge from his blissful state and become aware of the true nature of reality. At 12, the knowledge of social value was imposed upon him

Age this age, without the grown up games of wealth, lifestyle and status, looks is the primary determinant of social value, and therefore what his peers judged him by

Imagine feeling intense sadness every time you look at a mirror, along with knowing that it’s the sole cause of your social sufferings

Due to this, he gets teased for his looks which lowers his confidence and limits opportunities to develop his social XP

This results in a 30 year old porn addict who only gets attention from the women of questionable citizenships he occasionally pays for sex

Part 3: There’s no fucking solution. Your fate is determined.

I took a statistics class during my 1st year of university and was given a list of 100,000 people along with details of their personal life — so things like their their race, neighbourhood, degree, education, salary etc

What I discovered that day absolutely shocked me! To this day!!

Turns out you can predict with extremely high accuracy what a persons salary will be 30 years from today just based on factors such as whether or not their parents are divorced. Mindblown!

I then started looking into the topic of determinism, which states that our actions are not within our control

There exists an unknown probability of outcome for every single event in the world

For example the probability of having a 6-figure salary if you have a PHD may be 50%, increasing to 98% if that degree is from Cambridge

The probability of ending up as a failure (whatever you define that to be) may be 50% if you have an IQ of 90, increasing to 98% if you also experienced childhood trauma and have a gene that makes you vulnerable to addiction

The point I’m trying to get at is this — right now as you’re reading, there exists an unknown probability of your failure based on the entire collection of your attributes and life experience. (Could be 75%, could be 99%, I don’t know, but that number is real and fixed)

In statistics, the best way to predict the future is to look at every available data from the past

So what does that mean for you?

Look at your core major attributes — intelligence, attractiveness, introspection, discipline, mental stability

These attributes have been the core underlying forces that have been shaping every single outcome of your life — academic performance, income, dating success, physique and overall life success

If you’re currently a loser today based on the areas that you wish to succeed in, statistically speaking, you have an extremely high probability of continuing to still fail at them 30 years from today, almost guaranteed actually.

The CEO of every Fortune 500 company was already the top performer in every class since primary school. They weren’t bums & losers at age 21 who needed to try to figure their life out, they were already valedictorian

The olympics gold medalist were already winning gold medals at age 10 in local championships. They weren’t undisciplined or chubby at 18 and needed to get in shape

Right now at your age, if you’re already a loser, it’s pretty much guaranteed that you will stay a loser due to those underlying attributes that are out of your control

This is the truth of determinism. Exceptions are not the rule.
this is not true for some people, comparing myself from 17 to 20 I grew a lot socially. I still have alot to work on and am sometimes high inhib but its not a constant feeling anymore.

The more you talk to people the better you get at it, and while looksmaxxing you can get good results. Its only over if you are horrendously ugly.

victimcels will never improve

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 34058
also take shrooms

Water but I’m not self diagnosed I was diagnosed at 8. Btw u need both ur parents for all 18 years properly. Anything bad that happens in ur teen years especially if non nt like me will cancel out muh good childhood or genetics

Agreed that any kid that is non-NT (or sensitive) needs a perfect upbringing else they’re fucked

Most self diagnosed autists on this forum are capable of reading social situation but just lacked the XP or were damaged at some point, leading to their downward spiral

• +1
Reactions: Marsik and ElTruecel
⚠️ URGENT DISCLAIMER: Yes, I am well aware of the rampant ADHD & TikTok-induced lack of attention span that has afflicted the low IQ porn addicts of this degenerate forum.

In the words of my nigga Nietzsche - “My teachings are not for the masses of incels, but only for those select-few Chads who have exerted their will to power —banging multiple Staceys simultaneously as a display of absolute strength”

With that being said, let my high IQ words of wisdom elevate your underdeveloped frontal lobes so that your stunted minds for the first time ever may be filled with sky-aspiring thoughts!

Think of social life as a video game — a higher level player has more knowledge and XP than a newbie

Social XP is what separates the “NT” popular kid from the awkward loser — superior knowledge of fashion, social trends, style, pop culture, conversation, dating, sports etc

By age 10, there’s already a noticeable difference between kids that have been well socialised and those that haven’t, with this gap further widening exponentially as they get older

By 21, kids that are socially undesirable end up as self-diagnosed autistic incels since they didn’t get to develop their social XP and therefore mistakenly attribute their social mis-calibrations to genetics

They’re still clutching on to their wooden sword & catapult from the training level while their age mates are 360 no-scoping their customised snipers off buildings

This Indian, Chinese or African kid has zero-to-little social/cultural knowledge upon arrival. He is therefore viewed as an outsider by classmates & socially excluded, leading to denial of opportunities to develop his social XP

He listens to the advice of his parents whose knowledge of the world are complexity outdated due to being from a different culture and century

This results in a depressed 30 year old who hates his medicine/IT career due never having developed the social and cultural knowledge required for managerial positions, and more important, the skills needed to get a girlfriend & social life

He will mistakenly attributes this lack of career progression to racism, and his dating failures to feminism

The key thing you need to understand is this — childhood trauma heavily destroys cognition

This boy‘s mind was a freshly cut grass – vibrant like a golf course on a warm spring afternoon. Then he turned 5 and got abused & neglected by those that were supposed to protect him

Scared & alone, the complexities of life along with the betrayal were too great a burden for his innocent mind to comprehend or bear

A few more years of mistreatment and he now has thorns growing to rip apart what’s left of the grass. The sparkle his eyes had as a child are now glazed over with a layer of pain

In school, he would go on to get bullied & isolated for his eccentricity and inevitably develop serious mental health issues by adulthood.

This results in a 30 year old NEET who regularly abuses substances under the false illusion of self-therapy while regularly flirting with the idea of RopeMaxxin’

What could have possibly gone wrong to make a boy who was once outgoing and filled with life turn into a socially anxious & reclusive teenager?

Just like Adam in the garden of Eden, every boy must emerge from his blissful state and become aware of the true nature of reality. At 12, the knowledge of social value was imposed upon him

Age this age, without the grown up games of wealth, lifestyle and status, looks is the primary determinant of social value, and therefore what his peers judged him by

Imagine feeling intense sadness every time you look at a mirror, along with knowing that it’s the sole cause of your social sufferings

Due to this, he gets teased for his looks which lowers his confidence and limits opportunities to develop his social XP

This results in a 30 year old porn addict who only gets attention from the women of questionable citizenships he occasionally pays for sex

I took a statistics class during my 1st year of university and was given a list of 100,000 people along with details of their personal life — so things like their their race, neighbourhood, degree, education, salary etc

Turns out you can predict with extremely high accuracy what a persons salary will be 30 years from today just based on factors such as whether or not their parents are divorced. Mindblown!

I then started looking into the topic of determinism, which states that our actions are not within our control

There exists an unknown probability of outcome for every single event in the world

For example the probability of having a 6-figure salary if you have a PHD may be 50%, increasing to 98% if that degree is from Cambridge

The probability of ending up as a failure (whatever you define that to be) may be 50% if you have an IQ of 90, increasing to 98% if you also experienced childhood trauma and have a gene that makes you vulnerable to addiction

The point I’m trying to get at is this — right now as you’re reading, there exists an unknown probability of your failure based on the entire collection of your attributes and life experience. (Could be 75%, could be 99%, I don’t know, but that number is real and fixed)

In statistics, the best way to predict the future is to look at every available data from the past

Look at your core major attributes — intelligence, attractiveness, introspection, discipline, mental stability

These attributes have been the core underlying forces that have been shaping every single outcome of your life — academic performance, income, dating success, physique and overall life success

If you’re currently a loser today based on the areas that you wish to succeed in, statistically speaking, you have an extremely high probability of continuing to still fail at them 30 years from today, almost guaranteed actually.

The CEO of every Fortune 500 company was already the top performer in every class since primary school. They weren’t bums & losers at age 21 who needed to try to figure their life out, they were already valedictorian

The olympics gold medalist were already winning gold medals at age 10 in local championships. They weren’t undisciplined or chubby at 18 and needed to get in shape

Right now at your age, if you’re already a loser, it’s pretty much guaranteed that you will stay a loser due to those underlying attributes that are out of your control

im all these

Being an abused non nt dog has ruined my life

ethnic got me builied, ause mae mea nd puss trcel mAde me get cucked also droppedout at 14

Can’t even read what you wrote

I can see the impact it had on your cognition

good thread apart from part 1. I think charisma/likeability/social skills are more predetermined than what this forum thinks

• +1
Reactions: PROMETHEUS
good thread apart from part 1. I think charisma/likeability/social skills are more predetermined than what this forum thinks

Certainly some innate element to it

More significant than socialisation? Probably not

i guess but I would say that everyone has pretty equal amounts of socialization through school, sports, neighborhood kids etc. nearly everyone had all of those things we all went to elementary, middle, high school maybe played a sport was in clubs new people around town family memebers etc. yet some are still significantly more charismatic outgoing socialites then others and you see huge gaps in socialability between people who probabaly have very similar social experiences. of course their are going to be the abused dogs bottom 10% but for everyone else I would make the argument its upwards of 80%+ due to genetics

• +1
i guess but I would say that everyone has pretty equal amounts of socialization through school, sports, neighborhood kids etc. nearly everyone had all of those things we all went to elementary, middle, high school maybe played a sport was in clubs new people around town family memebers etc. yet some are still significantly more charismatic outgoing socialites then others and you see huge gaps in socialability between people who probabaly have very similar social experiences. of course their are going to be the abused dogs bottom 10% but for everyone else I would make the argument its upwards of 80%+ due to genetics

Good point

Part 1 stated that Social XP = Social Dexterity

You stated that Genetics = Social Dexterity

Both statements are true and don’t contradict each other

A kid with top-tier innate sociability will develop well with less social XP, whereas a kid with low-tier will need high sociability to be well developed

But as a blanket rule, with all else equal, more social XP leads to better social dexterity

(Also, try to include some spacing in your posts — easier to read)

Can’t even read what you wrote

I can see the impact it had on your cognition
sorry i was weiting from my samsung tv all my devices got taken away permanently

• +1
Reactions: barettrealrx
  • So Sad

dnr

Agreed that any kid that is non-NT (or sensitive) needs a perfect upbringing else they’re fucked

Most self diagnosed autists on this forum are capable of reading social situation but just lacked the XP or were damaged at some point, leading to their downward spiral
how does one get out/be better if parent fucked up during teen yrs esp if said child is non nt?

how does one get out/be better if parent fucked up during teen yrs esp if said child is non nt?

It’s too late after teenage years since core personality is already fixed by then

Any attempts to change personality & thinking patterns is possible but never fully natural and therefore similar to wearing a mask, which is psychologically taxing

The only way — the absolute only way — is to develop solid friendships in childhood with the conscious intention of gaining as much social XP as possible

Most kids in this situation have just one or two superficial friends in school and then come home to scroll in bed or play video games, ending up socially inexperienced by their arrival at uni, which makes dating and building new friendships seem alien

Ideally, he would be part of a wider or deeper group of friends in school and regularly do out of school activities with them and their parents

schizoid cuck

Post this shit in offtipic. This is not doomer forum with .is extension.

You cannot lose if you control your mind

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 51465
Yea cause most people don't meditate, go to therapy, do self inquiry or all the looksmaxing shit. You can work 3 jobs, invest 2k per month and become a milli in 20 years.

Who cares about 20 years, it’s too long a timeframe. Life ends at 30 or whatever age you can stop frauding being in your 20s.

• +1
Reactions: copemaxxeer
Who cares about 20 years, it’s too long a timeframe. Life ends at 30 or whatever age you can stop frauding being in your 20s.
Why? Cause there are less social activities after 30s?

Why? Cause there are less social activities after 30s?

Because you’re physically aged and everyone is an agecuck these days.

• +1
Reactions: copemaxxeer
only if u stay in the west like a cuck

only if u stay in the west like a cuck

Betabuxxing doesn’t bring the validation we crave.

I’ll geomax anyway of course but I want the SEA foids to desire me for my looks, not my wallet.

Betabuxxing doesn’t bring the validation we crave.

I’ll geomax anyway of course but I want the SEA foids to desire me for my looks, not my wallet.
i didnt say anything about betabuxxing, thats for losers, ofc
are you on t rn?
you've been crying here for 5 years boyo, even though you have the stats of a chadlite..wtf r u doing ? :feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit
i didnt say anything about betabuxxing, thats for losers, ofc
are you on t rn?
you've been crying here for 5 years boyo, even though you have the stats of a chadlite..wtf r u doing ? :feelskek:

Less than 3 years.
Stats don’t matter without the face to go with it. I’m MTN tops.

I’m getting surgery, then I’m going to do grams of tren until I either die or i get bitches.

• Love it
Reactions: Skywalker

Hmmm... Sounds like someone we know. :feelshehe:
@MoggerGaston
@Skywalker

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Skywalker, MoggerGaston and PROMETHEUS