Reactions: Jigen, Deleted member 1140, jflsnowdzz and 2 others
How old this dude is?

• +1
Reactions: Adonisss
fake

• +1
and found faceapp
He already had decent face if you look at his 2017 pics. What he did was growing hair longer and using makeup and face apping his face.

Last edited:
  • +1

• +1
Reactions: Corleone and Adonisss
hunter eyes, v-shaped jawline relatively straight hairline and perfect face ratio and mtn jfl
narrow jawline. shit lips and bulbouse nose.

• +1
Looke this before.

• +1
Niggas if you want fucking ascend. Just use makeup.

• +1
Reactions: zharupodrugu, BongMog and Adonisss
narrow jawline. shit lips and bulbouse nose.
these dont matter because his striking features make up and more id say hes htn atleast and other pictures hes chad smv maybe face app but still very appealing he can pull girls thats for sure you dont have to be chad to pull in the real world

• +1
Reactions: Adonisss and 80iq
small amount of filters

• +1
He looks like Hugh Vidler now.
640+hugh+uniqlo+ss14002.jpg

• +1
these dont matter because his striking features make up and more id say hes htn atleast and other pictures hes chad smv maybe face app but still very appealing he can pull girls thats for sure you dont have to be chad to pull in the real world
he is using filters and makeup..

THIS WHAt he looks like normally.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 16515, Ken and Adonisss
extremely obvious usage of faceapp.

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl and Adonisss
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5.5psl, Ken, Adonisss and 1 other person
he is using filters and makeup..

THIS WHAt he looks like normally.

ok maybe hes a soft maxxed mtn but he does have some decent features

• +1
mtn nowhere near htn lol
This nigga is perfect example of why rating in Looksmax are not accurate. Buy professional camera, have pretty boy hair style, use makeup and some filter.. boom your are GL.

• +1
Reactions: Ken and Adonisss
all the normies are crying in the comments lol

• +1
Reactions: babouchelelouche, jflsnowdzz and Adonisss
This nigga is perfect example of why rating in Looksmax are not accurate. Buy professional camera, have pretty boy hair style, use makeup and some filter.. boom your are GL.
doesnt matter if it was via surgery, makeup, or whatever fraud, this is a looksmax forum and you shit on him for looksmaxing jfl.
either way he improved his looks a lot and his life got significantly better, he achieved good ig status and is probably making some money.
jfl at trying to gaslight someone for his base before ascension

• +1
Reactions: babouchelelouche, Ken and 80iq
Am I the only person who finds his strunken head in the before picture a little bizarre ?

• +1
JB slayer in Bahrain

• +1
doesnt matter if it was via surgery, makeup, or whatever fraud, this is a looksmax forum and you shit on him for looksmaxing jfl.
either way he improved his looks a lot and his life got significantly better, he achieved good ig status and is probably making some money.
jfl at trying to gaslight someone for his base before ascension
No. Im Just pointing out fact. Im not against anyone that are ascending but these people are doing it for money which means they need fake their looks to gain a lot of followers. Im just pointing that out. He did not have insane ascension. Just frauding for people.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • +1
Reactions: Adonisss, VenatorLuparius and Deleted member 16515
hes 29. Not far away from u.

Dont belive social media hes frauding. He uses faceapp as much as his girlfriend. Thats why his skull shape changed.
Yes see when I point out the fucking obvious shit. People start crying. No fucking 29 years old look like this without shopped.

Last edited:
  • +1
Dont belive social media hes frauding. He uses faceapp as much as his girlfriend. Thats why his skull shape changed.
true. I checked it out and he doesn't look that good. nonetheless he ascended and got a girlfriend which is good for him

• +1
true. I checked it out and he doesn't look that good. nonetheless he ascended and got a girlfriend which is good for him
he had her for about 7+ years.
Yes see when I point out the fucking obvious shit. People start crying. No fucking 29 years old look like this without shopped.
29 is not that old. Its just normies become disgusting at this age.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Adonisss and Deleted member 16515
Last edited:
  • +1
he had her for about 7+ years.

29 is not that old. Its just normies become disgusting at this age.
Yes

Collagen will not be as smooth as 18 years old dudes.. Eyebags and eyes start to get wrinkles and nasio start to get bit more visible.

• +1
Wtf is the point when the dude looks nothing like that in regular TikTok’s? Any dude can use a filter app jfl

• +1
Wtf is the point when the dude looks nothing like that in regular TikTok’s? Any dude can use a filter app jfl
He looks like this undfrauded. They do it because they get a lot of followers and when you get followers you get sponsors.

and suddenly he turns like this lol.

• +1
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Adonisss and Orc
Bro went from military ogre to jb slayer

thoughts on what he got?

I suggest skin bleach, grew hair, skincare, leanmaxxing and tiktokmaxxing

This nigga makes me homosexual

• +1
He looks like this undfrauded. They do it because they get a lot of followers and when you get followers you get sponsors.

View attachment 2108209

and suddenly he turns like this lol.

View attachment 2108210

That shits literaly 2 dif people. That’s beyond angle frauding/lighting frauding. Especially in some of the app pics

I wouldn’t get any validation if I frauded like that cause he literaly doesn’t look like that lol

If it was just make up it would be okay though

Attachments

• AF976D39-8387-488F-8840-8C9E39899AC9.png
    AF976D39-8387-488F-8840-8C9E39899AC9.png
    7.9 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
That shits literaly 2 dif people. That’s beyond angle frauding/lighting frauding. Especially in some of the app pics

I wouldn’t get any validation if I frauded like that cause he literaly doesn’t look like that lol

If it was just make up it would be okay though

Both his girlfriend and him are frauding brutally hard. he also probably edit his videos in Video app editor to make his face LOOK less ogreish and more cuteish. Some mofos just cannot see it here.

Last edited:
  • +1
Insane how much weight loss can do. He had extremely good base tho. Please tell me he is like 5'7'' or has a small dick or something. I can't handle these moggers living on same planet as me

His eye area is insane. Looks like a fucking Final Fantasy main character and that's when you have truly made it.

I hate the fact I have to compensate with RTT, because I lack the face.

Last edited:
  • +1
Insane how much weight loss can do. He had extremely good base tho. Please tell me he is like 5'7'' or has a small dick or something. I can't handle these moggers living on same planet as me

His eye area is insane. Looks like a fucking Final Fantasy main character and that's when you have truly made it.

I hate the fact I have to compensate with RTT, because I lack the face.
There no weight lost. He just frauds himself to another planet. His jawline are naturally like that. He has asian wide face.

• +1