Most jb don't like dark triad features

U

Umbra

Retired
I see people here coping with muh dark triad face. For example i'm 17 with a light stubble, LOW set slightly positive dark eyebrows with dark eyes (and downturned medial canthus, good feature overall and can add to the intimidating factor). There were a few girls from different classes and when i talked to them they kept eye contact but i had to break it due to my eye area (since i look more mature face wise than all guys from my class due to higher t and prenatal t and genetics), since i felt that if i stare for longer + my eye area , she will feel like i'm looking at her soul.

In b4 ''you're ugly'' or any of that bs. I'm not but anyway, some girls did respond well to my eye area and one of them even made an angry look while smiling to joke around (obviously by my eyes). After i went to talk with my classmates (boys) i saw the same girls being more comfortable around a guy with round eyes and slight uee with light brown eyes

I've noticed the girls that didn't feel intimidated by my eye area (and other dark triad eye areas) are the ones you don't want to attract: hoes, masculine girls ? (like tomboys idk how they're called) that act like boys and so on. The shy, cute etc ones were always comfortable around feminine and soft guys.

^

Best kind of eye area possible, only downside is that you don't look intimidating. Jb's respond well to it (with uee too, depends on eye length and shape). I seriously saw a faggot in my school with the highest set eyebrows (dark and thick) and severe uee but he didn't look subhuman because his eyes were long, blue, had long eyelashes and a good limbal ring and his upper eyelid didn't look swollen/protruding. And girls were all around him

my eyes kinda look like this if i tilt my head and frown my eyebrows a little

(idk who is this)

^
Good eye areas for intimidating and attracting low quality girls (most girls in my school that are attracted to these kinds of guys have 5 tons of makeup, are giga frauders and in general bitchy). Other than that i don't see any more ups to this kind of eye area. (not saying it's ugly)

I suffer from the 2nd kind of eye area + my poor communicating skills and my aspie behaviour, they're a curse on me. Would rather have the 1st kind of eyes, especially at 17. BUT HEY! AT LEAST I HAVENT GOT BEAT UP AND PEOPLE FEEL UNCOMFORTABLE AROUND ME THINKING I'M GONNA KILL THEM ANY SECOND :feelsgood:

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: rooman, PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Deleted member 16958 and 10 others
i dont think its that JBs dont like dark triad features. i think its just only a % of girls in general like pure dark triadness

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Detective, rooman, Deleted member 4946 and 11 others
lorenzo zurzuolo def looks dark triad and hes worshipped among JBs

nigga the whole appeal of wattpad is that the characters are dark triad as hell, and again, they are worshipped by JBs

• +1
Reactions: rooman, Deleted member 8165, Deleted member 14781 and 3 others
Look at the view count and comments:

Everyone commenting is a JB. Just like anything, it's a niche. Some girls like pretty boys, some like masc jocks, some like badboys, etc.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: rooman, Deleted member 8165, Deleted member 14781 and 8 others
i dont think its that JBs dont like dark triad features. i think its just only a % of girls in general like dark triadness

''Most jb don't like dark triad features'' basically what you just said, majority don't , but there's always a minority​

''Most jb don't like dark triad features'' basically what you just said, majority don't , but there's always a minority​

nah i didnt say most. i said a percentage.

i think the guys who slay the most(the ideal face) is one with a healthy mix of dark triad and pretty boy features.

• +1
Reactions: rooman and Umbra

nigga the whole appeal of wattpad is that the characters are dark triad as hell, and again, they are worshipped by JBs

He does in some photos, but not 24/7 like actual dark triad looking men. In my eyes he has something that makes him approachable and pretty boyish, not really dark triad and intimidating cause of masculine features. So i think dark triad eyes with high trust face traits are a good balance, but when all of your face looks masculine + the eyes, you get someone that is too intimidating

• +1
Reactions: rooman
View attachment 1397784View attachment 1397785

He does in some photos, but not 24/7 like actual dark triad looking men. In my eyes he has something that makes him approachable and pretty boyish, not really dark triad and intimidating cause of masculine features. So i think dark triad eyes with high trust face traits are a good balance, but when all of your face looks masculine + the eyes, you get someone that is too intimidating

He can look high trust aswell but he doesn't have that piercing , looking through you , psychopath stare to actually intimidate (like ramirez for ex). So it's definetely a mix of dark triad and pretty boy

• +1
Reactions: rooman and Deleted member 756
why is this pedo forum obsessed with jbs

• +1
Reactions: Kingkellz, Deleted member 4946, Deleted member 14978 and 4 others
Dark triad features are ideal, as long as your aesthetic

• +1
Reactions: rooman, Toth's thot and Umbra
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: rooman, Toth's thot, Deleted member 8165 and 8 others
Idk, people on here really fixate on 14 yo girls being "prime" :forcedsmile:.This place is full of socially secluded men with mental issues, not surprised.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: rooman, FreakkForLife, Kingkellz and 7 others
Legit, I have very dense and thick positive tilted eyebrows, a few girls I knoww commented on the way I stare, "you have a very strong stare" "you look like you are about to beat someone up" " "you should smile more"

Right now, I am in high school and I can definitely tell you that low trust features are not ideal and most of the girls are too intimidated to even approach you, which is not a good thing

• +1
Reactions: Umbra
You unironically are probably ugly or atleast worse looking than you make it look like here.

Ok here is the answer
As i said, i'm not ugly since i've been rated 6-7/10 on looksmaxing discord servers that aren't autistic with psl like this shit site. Unironically most people (majority were boys) said that my eyes are a halo because it's masculine looking and intimidating (not the subhuman ugly type of intimidating)

I don't see the point in color other than it being a halo, shape > color, if you disagree you are a retard. Dark eyes can be more intimidating but they don't make someone uglier . Color is only a halo

Legit, I have very dense and thick positive tilted eyebrows, a few girls I knoww commented on the way I stare, "you have a very strong stare" "you look like you are about to beat someone up" " "you should smile more"

Right now, I am in high school and I can definitely tell you that low trust features are not ideal and most of the girls are too intimidated to even approach you, which is not a good thing

Are we doomed then? I've been told the same things: ''smile more'', ''you have a strong stare'' etc. If i do laugh or have a big smile my intimidation goes down and i look more high trust (in a good way). But i don't want to go around smiling like a dumb fuck 24/7. Fuck low trust features in high school dude, everyone i know that has them isn't popular with girls. One guy in my class literally has severe uee and brown eyes and he slays many girls and is always hanging out with a few each break, meanwhile basement dwellers incels here say ''BROWN EYES OVER''

• +1
Reactions: rooman, Deleted member 13335 and ElySioNs
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 2729 and sytyl

It's fucking weird too, like if you want kids then yeah, get with a woman who is ideally before 25, maximum is 30. But for casual slaying? Bruh late teens/early 20s and maybe mid 20s is still great.

View attachment 1397886

Are we doomed then? I've been told the same things: ''smile more'', ''you have a strong stare'' etc. If i do laugh or have a big smile my intimidation goes down and i look more high trust (in a good way). But i don't want to go around smiling like a dumb fuck 24/7. Fuck low trust features in high school dude, everyone i know that has them isn't popular with girls. One guy in my class literally has severe uee and brown eyes and he slays many girls and is always hanging out with a few each break, meanwhile basement dwellers incels here say ''BROWN EYES OVER''
Autism + Low trust features = death
I hate smiling mainly because I don't think it looks good on me, and it just doesn't come natural to me. High trust features are ideal because it makes you look more approachable, whereas if you have truly low trust features, you don't look approachable at all and girls think there is something wrong with you. From my observations, high trust guys have more success with girls in my high school

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: rooman, Deleted member 4946 and Umbra
Autism + Low trust features = death
I hate smiling mainly because I don't think it looks good on me, and it just doesn't come natural to me. High trust features are ideal because it makes you look more approachable, whereas if you have truly low trust features, you don't look approachable at all and girls think there is something wrong with you. From my observations, high trust guys have more success with girls in my high school
Idk if i have slight autism or if i'm just shy , have trust issues etc. I was normal when i was a child, could talk with anyone easily, befriend other kids easily. I only think i look good with a slight smile, when i laugh or smile cause of laughter i look like a dumbass imo

• +1
Reactions: rooman and ElySioNs
Notice how they are all kind of hooded and all have aeygo sal
Aeygo sal is everything

• +1
Reactions: rooman and Umbra
View attachment 1397784View attachment 1397785

How about masculine bones but high trust eye area?

• +1
I see people here coping with muh dark triad face.
I haven't seen anyone here say that low trust features attract JB's. You're not saying anything new.

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii
it seems like we got the same problem. I did kinda fix my too much of (low trust/dark triad/intimidating look) by using wavy curtain hairstyle and earring on my left ear , eyelash max...

• +1
this was so cringe to read

819EAF7F 3F8F 44C3 8105 D5878AF71642

• JFL
Reactions: rooman and AscendingHero
High iq

Its over for us, low trust cels, JBs are unreal for us, they seek for prettyboys

• +1
You are just ugly

Probably look like the class autist, or like that picture of that guy who everyone said looked like an Oblivion randomized character

cope your are just not good looking

Post face

• +1
Post face
When i'm done looksmaxing + puberty , i look mature for my age and i have resting bitch face and i look unapproachable cause i look like i will kill someone so thats why i came up with this post.

When i'm done looksmaxing + puberty , i look mature for my age and i have resting bitch face and i look unapproachable cause i look like i will kill someone so thats why i came up with this post.
Same. But looking dark triad doesn't mean looking attractive. You need both

• +1
Same. But looking dark triad doesn't mean looking attractive. You need both
i know, i don't look bad at all ratios wise, i'm pretty sure it's my resting bitch face and i simply look unapproachable , i've been told to smile more and asked why am i angry even if i'm not, it's definetely this

?????

he does not looks dark triad jfl.
he looks sad

Look at the view count and comments:

Everyone commenting is a JB. Just like anything, it's a niche. Some girls like pretty boys, some like masc jocks, some like badboys, etc.

zurzolo is NOT dark triad. jfl
you guys are ignorant

zurzolo has a "dark aesthetic", not dark triad aka masculine aesthetics. He looks like a sad boy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: rooman, horizontallytall, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and 2 others
As always you fags never understand sex appeal if it doesn't have numbers and ratios.
Jbs love DT traits and behavior.

They dedicate videos to T-Bag which is a fucking 50 years old balding pedo

Even fucking imhotep baldcel etnicel gets love because he is an evil pharaon

I see people here coping with muh dark triad face. For example i'm 17 with a light stubble, LOW set slightly positive dark eyebrows with dark eyes (and downturned medial canthus, good feature overall and can add to the intimidating factor). There were a few girls from different classes and when i talked to them they kept eye contact but i had to break it due to my eye area (since i look more mature face wise than all guys from my class due to higher t and prenatal t and genetics), since i felt that if i stare for longer + my eye area , she will feel like i'm looking at her soul.

In b4 ''you're ugly'' or any of that bs. I'm not but anyway, some girls did respond well to my eye area and one of them even made an angry look while smiling to joke around (obviously by my eyes). After i went to talk with my classmates (boys) i saw the same girls being more comfortable around a guy with round eyes and slight uee with light brown eyes

I've noticed the girls that didn't feel intimidated by my eye area (and other dark triad eye areas) are the ones you don't want to attract: hoes, masculine girls ? (like tomboys idk how they're called) that act like boys and so on. The shy, cute etc ones were always comfortable around feminine and soft guys.

View attachment 1397750

View attachment 1397751
View attachment 1397758
View attachment 1397763
^

Best kind of eye area possible, only downside is that you don't look intimidating. Jb's respond well to it (with uee too, depends on eye length and shape). I seriously saw a faggot in my school with the highest set eyebrows (dark and thick) and severe uee but he didn't look subhuman because his eyes were long, blue, had long eyelashes and a good limbal ring and his upper eyelid didn't look swollen/protruding. And girls were all around him

View attachment 1397756
View attachment 1397757
my eyes kinda look like this if i tilt my head and frown my eyebrows a little
View attachment 1397762
View attachment 1397766

(idk who is this)

^
Good eye areas for intimidating and attracting low quality girls (most girls in my school that are attracted to these kinds of guys have 5 tons of makeup, are giga frauders and in general bitchy). Other than that i don't see any more ups to this kind of eye area. (not saying it's ugly)

I suffer from the 2nd kind of eye area + my poor communicating skills and my aspie behaviour, they're a curse on me. Would rather have the 1st kind of eyes, especially at 17. BUT HEY! AT LEAST I HAVENT GOT BEAT UP AND PEOPLE FEEL UNCOMFORTABLE AROUND ME THINKING I'M GONNA KILL THEM ANY SECOND :feelsgood:
Until Thug culture is dead, dark triad will always be sought out after, and JBs defintly consume black thug culture. Simple as

2685544 thirsty water

• JFL
I have terrible bug eyes what kind of girls can i attract