most likely might not be another republican president

MrGlutton

MrGlutton

interesting.....
LOL

it's over 4 STFcels tbh. the democrats obviously tweaked the election through mail-in votes so they can win> and took the election right out of donald trump's hands.

i mean hell, the repbublicans had an opportunity to take back their country through CIVIL WAR, but they didn't go throuh with it and folded on january 2021, absolutely scared asses. :lul::lul::lul::lul:i literally predicted all of this before it happened

now they're scared to death of the left, because if they don't get their way they'll orchrestrate riots on a mass scale and get the populace upset :ROFLMAO: it's completely over for the republicans.

everything is proceeding as I have forseen. you believe trump to win in 2024 after the capital riots? you would be a COMPLETE fool. the only way that idiot can win is if he takes the throne through FORCE, which he doesn't have the stomach for, being the LOW iq big mouth that he is.

there's 4 possible scenarios which i'm currently seeing, I won't tell you this. it's up to you to figure out. but it's not good, let me tell you that.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, Tony, Lmao and 10 others
Giga water tbh. Also what do you think about Trump be objective

Giga water tbh. Also what do you think about Trump be objective
i think that he's low iq and that he's a pussycat

and jfl at calling this a water thread

it's like fucking uncovering some bits of information that you didn't know and then saying "oh ya i already knew that..."

• JFL
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD
i think that he's low iq and that he's a pussycat
Mainstream media cope tbh they marketed him this way because he wanted to end wars and showed middle finger to progressives

• JFL
Reactions: MrGlutton
who cares about the american political system, both parties are zionist so it doesnt matter in the end

• +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66, Lmao, Deleted member 11758 and 2 others
Mainstream media cope tbh they marketed him this way because he wanted to end wars and showed middle finger to progressives
so you think that he's not low iq and that he's not a coward for not causing war after what happened?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15338
so you think that he's not low iq and that he's not a coward for taking back his country after his results got rigged?
He is not dumb for sure but i dont care about how smart he is tbh. Also what could he do tbh dont speak like presidents have any real power anyway

LOL

it's over 4 STFcels tbh. the democrats obviously tweaked the election through mail-in votes so they can win> and took the election right out of donald trump's hands.

i mean hell, the repbublicans had an opportunity to take back their country through CIVIL WAR, but they didn't go throuh with it and folded on january 2021, absolutely scared asses. :lul::lul::lul::lul:i literally predicted all of this before it happened

now they're scared to death of the left, because if they don't get their way they'll orchrestrate riots on a mass scale and get the populace upset :ROFLMAO: it's completely over for the republicans.

everything is proceeding as I have forseen. you believe trump to win in 2024 after the capital riots? you would be a COMPLETE fool. the only way that idiot can win is if he takes the throne through FORCE, which he doesn't have the stomach for, being the LOW iq big mouth that he is.

there's 4 possible scenarios which i'm currently seeing, I won't tell you this. it's up to you to figure out. but it's not good, let me tell you that.

View attachment 1461074
hispanics are becoming the main race in America and they usually vote democratic

so expect that soon

hispanics are becoming the main race in America and they usually vote democratic

so expect that soon
cope theyre switching to republican

• Woah
Reactions: chaddyboi66
LOL

View attachment 1461074
Nah. When the insurrection happened it was debated whether the conservatives would recover again, it's December and just resist libs care about that shit, people are much more worried about the price of gas, the lack of food in the super market and inflation, and it's there where Joe Biden and the Democrats sin a lot. The prospect is that the Republicans regain the Senate and Chamber of Deputies in the midterms

Democrats are also in big trouble with the Hispanic vote as more and more Latinos are moving to the right.

Democrats are having a problem with the working class vote.

And they are in an uncomfortable situation in the culture war
An example of this is the election in Virginia, where the focus was on CRT

Worst of all is still... historically speaking, Democrats are not in a good position because generally when the president of party x is in the white house party z always wins.
And on top of that, institutions like the Senate help the republicans immensely.
David Shor does a spectacular analysis where he says the Democrats are in bad shape and some say the Democrats can't come back until 2032 or 2038

Don't worry, republicans are ok.

• Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: chaddyboi66 and MrGlutton
Nah. When the insurrection happened it was debated whether the conservatives would recover again, it's December and just resist libs care about that shit, people are much more worried about the price of gas, the lack of food in the super market and inflation, and it's there where Joe Biden and the Democrats sin a lot. The prospect is that the Republicans regain the Senate and Chamber of Deputies in the midterms

Democrats are also in big trouble with the Hispanic vote as more and more Latinos are moving to the right.

Democrats are having a problem with the working class vote.

And they are in an uncomfortable situation in the culture war
An example of this is the election in Virginia, where the focus was on CRT

Worst of all is still... historically speaking, Democrats are not in a good position because generally when the president of party x is in the white house party z always wins.
And on top of that, institutions like the Senate help the republicans immensely.
David Shor does a spectacular analysis where he says the Democrats are in bad shape and some say the Democrats can't come back until 2032 or 2038

Don't worry, republicans are ok.
doesn't matter when you can rig the elections :lul:

next time please read the OP

doesn't matter when you can rig the elections :lul:

next time please read the OP
I know, the election was rigged. But they can't rig millions of votes. Only thousands to win in the purple states, but with all that shit, It is debatable whether it will happen again. They didn't make it in this election in Virginia

Being caught up in American politics is incredibly low IQ

Trumps daughter ivanka married a rich joo.

JFL @ cumkin supremacists

• +1
Reactions: MrGlutton