Most "looksmaxxers" irl are actually looksminning

Indian girls obsess about guys with beards right? @FatJattMofo @Yoyome99 @Titbot @AbandonShip
Or is it all bs
The older ones do. The jbs i know dont obsess about beards

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680
As a 16 year old I have no money and can't looksmax ffs. Only thing I can do is exercising and eating food.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20191215-061515_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20191215-061515_Instagram.jpg
    81.6 KB · Views: 30
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1680 and Deleted member 1560

Attachments

• download.jpg
    download.jpg
    5.6 KB · Views: 37
  • images.jpg
    images.jpg
    4.6 KB · Views: 33
]Balding sucks for sure. I'm on dutasteride now. Seeing some results but not a lot, I will probably get a hair system. Once you go past NW2 unless you are just unstoppably good-looking, you have no chance are a nonsexual being in the eyes of women. I hatfish all the time waiting for fin/dut results, but that's not as good as showing a good hairline. Your hairline is an essential part of your facial harmony. For anyone doubting how bad balding is, imagine most women went bald but some didn't. Seriously just imagine most women you think are hot, balding. Not a good look is it? That drop in attractiveness you see, APPLIES JUST AS MUCH TO MEN. Just because it is common and not your fault does not mean women won't stay attracted to you. There's a whole lot women out there with husbands they are not attracted to and a whole lot of bald guys in loveless, sexless relationships, where they provide money basically in exchange for the social status of being in a relationship.

However I would disagree that looking young is the most important thing. (You, the guy I'm quoting, may already know this but I'll explain for others) Look at say, Chris Hemsworth or Jason Momoa, they look like they're in their 30s/40s yet most women would rather fuck them, or a statusless guy that looks like them, than an average 20 year old. In fact most JBs would describe these guys as super hot but a 20 year old incel is "eww, too old." You're not too old when you're good-looking.

The key is to look like a fully developed adult AND look young in terms of soft features--nice clear skin, thick shiny hair, firmly toned body.

A lot of things people do to youthmax sabotage the "fully developed" aspect you need to be hot. eg. jaw shaving in asia.

I would even go so far as to say, looking like you are old AND still good-looking is a halo. Like, women actually love guys with salt and pepper hair, a sign of age, IF it is still thick and nw1ish. Because that shows good genes, to have thick hair at that age. I would only use this to my advantage if I were already pretty GL though, if you're having trouble you want to youthmax your soft features.

This is also why most guys are incel, they end up not fully maturing and have started visibly aging before they get that grown-up-looking face. Guys who start balding before 20 just never have a prime.

For further evidence look at the 13or30 subreddit, it's full of adults who look young but none of them are attractive. If looking youthful were the most important thing they'd all be GL. It's just underdeveloped bones.

Thus you can do things like mew, chew, get fillers, bone implants, etc. and come out looking OLDER, BUT also much better-looking.

I will also say there's something to be said for your demeanour... don't be a tired lazy fuckwad, don't be weak, don't be nursing injuries, don't have fucked posture. Look like you're strong and healthy and in primo condition, like you could hunt down an elk, drag it home, and fight off a trio of 140 lb incel rapists bare-handed, then fuck the shit out of your cave-wife and impregnate her, stomp a pack of coyotes, fall asleep and do it all again the next day. You should give off a vibrant and youthful vibe. I wouldn't suggest consciously faking this so much as living so that it is your natural vibe... take care of any physical problems you have and put yourself into the top percentile of physical strength and fitness.
Extreme legit..
But mostly second part of your legit post goes against anything Zyros represents, so sure he would not agree

Indian girls obsess about guys with beards right? @FatJattMofo @Yoyome99 @Titbot @AbandonShip
Or is it all bs
my ex arab stacy gf was obsessed with me having a beard and would hate it when i shave

looking older is not a bad thing women like older men u just cant have shit beard genetics

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680
Nah even if you have strong jawline you should grow a stubble (not a full beard)
de6d9155c80222541af987f35b13b5aa.jpg

Look at Ian somerhalder with a stubble, he looks even more masc and rugged with a beard compared to being clean shaven.
But i think i look better when cleanshaven. My mom hates me when I grow beard. She says i look like a homeless guy when I don't shave for 1 week. It's somewhat true because I feel messy and dirty growing a stubble. Plus i also feel bloated. So for me clean-shaven is the way to go so what I'm saying is that beard doesn't work for everyone

As a 16 year old I have no money and can't looksmax ffs. Only thing I can do is exercising and eating food.
I got it worse than you kid, I'm 18 and will turn 19 in April and I'm crippled (temporarily) and can't work to save up enough money for surgery.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3832
F
I got it worse than you kid, I'm 18 and will turn 19 in April and I'm crippled (temporarily) and can't work to save up enough money for surgery.
Find a job srsly

I would if I could, everybody denied me, I swear it's because I'm in a wheelchair.
Ah sucks man! Hope you'll be to in the future!

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202
Or is it all bs
I believe it to be bs.
Most curries grow beards.
Rarely any curry has a good mandible which is desirable.

I believe it to be bs.
Most curries grow beards.
Rarely any curry has a good mandible which is desirable.
Beards and arranged marriages are probably the culprits behind the Indians looking more sub-human on average.

• +1
Reactions: john2
Beards and arranged marriages are probably the culprits behind the Indians looking more sub-human on average.
Maybe not arranged marriages. I might do that myself tbh if the girl is gl.

But beards definitely are culprits.
Most models have defined bone structure than beards.

Maybe not arranged marriages. I might do that myself tbh if the girl is gl.

But beards definitely are culprits.
Most models have defined bone structure than beards.
How is daily life in India? Do you live in a moderately good area?

How is daily life in India? Do you live in a moderately good area?
I live in Sydney. Right now I am at India for a vacation only.
I'm Sydney I live in a moderately good area.

• +1
I live in Sydney. Right now I am at India for a vacation only.
I'm Sydney I live in a moderately good area.
So you used to live in India though, right? How was it like there if I may ask?

So you used to live in India though, right? How was it like there if I may ask?
Indeed.
If you are not going to school and work basically NEET , then it is so fun, especially to banter and fuck around in the neighborhood with cousins. I like the food, I prefer it over white food. I like the festivals as they all are a good opportunity to eat sweets and pamper yourself.

Enjoying street food and bonfires at nights are so amazing ngl.

But going to work or school everyday, just sucks over there, especially studying. The pay isn't any good. Women are actually friendly, kind, helpful and respectful to even ugly men in general.

I only like India because of my relatives over there or else I would be bored af.

India is good for a holiday and vacation or retirement.

Last edited:
  • +1
Indeed.
If you are not going to school and work basically NEET , then it is so fun, especially to banter and fuck around in the neighborhood with cousins. I like the food, I prefer it over white food. I like the festivals as they all are a good opportunity to eat sweets and pamper yourself.

Enjoying street food and bonfires at nights are so amazing ngl.

But going to work or school everyday, just sucks over there, especially studying. The pay isn't any good. Women are actually friendly, kind, helpful and respectful to even ugly men in general.

I only like India because of my relatives over there or else I would be bored af.

India is good for a holiday and vacation or retirement.
So you don't plan on moving back, ever? I'd kind of miss my home, the scent, the people, my culture, etc. Although, Australia is an awesome place, especially Sydney.

So you don't plan on moving back, ever? I'd kind of miss my home, the scent, the people, my culture, etc. Although, Australia is an awesome place, especially Sydney.
I wouldn't plan on moving back, unless india starts to mog australia economically and has a higher currency rate.

I will however definitely go there every year for a vacation, I like it as a retreat tbh, so many memories too.

Also, I will always eat Indian food on daily basis because I love Indian food so much, better than any other food TBH.
Biryani and curry, sweets etc are my favorites.

• +1
I wouldn't plan on moving back, unless india starts to mog australia economically and has a higher currency rate.

I will however definitely go there every year for a vacation, I like it as a retreat tbh, so many memories too.

Also, I will always eat Indian food on daily basis because I love Indian food so much, better than any other food TBH.
Biryani and curry, sweets etc are my favorites.
What is curry exactly (never have I tried nor have I ever smelt it before)?

What is curry exactly (never have I tried nor have I ever smelt it before)?
It is a soup like main course dish which is generally thicker than normal soup. It is usually made using onions and tomatoes and spices like cumin powder, chilli powder, pepper, coriander powder , salt, and water, all processed to a pulp then slowly cooked.
Additional vegetables and meat is added to give some meaning to it.

Go google curry BTW, it is the staple diet of most of us Indians.

Also where are you from kind strangerino?

• +1
It is a soup like main course dish which is generally thicker than normal soup. It is usually made using onions and tomatoes and spices like cumin powder, chilli powder, pepper, coriander powder , salt, and water, all processed to a pulp then slowly cooked.
Additional vegetables and meat is added to give some meaning to it.

Go google curry BTW, it is the staple diet of most of us Indians.

Also where are you from kind strangerino?
US, living outside the Memphis area. I see a lot of your people whenever I go to Memphis, mostly working as doctors.

• JFL
And its a great thing since it removes competition. So many guys with beards adding age and hiding jawbone. So many guys going bulk mode in gym to have big muscles to brag about arms sacrificing all facial definition for this, so many guys wearing expensive brands that look like shit on them instead of going for normal clothes that would help their bodies, choosing wealth flaunting instead of aesthetics and balance with body type.

But better. Its ironic that now that guys care a lot moee about looking good, they are actually sabotaging themselves lots of times.

Well beard varies person to person. For example recessed chin... beard can help out a lot. Same with stubble and adding definition to the jawline.

US, living outside the Memphis area. I see a lot of your people whenever I go to Memphis, mostly working as doctors.
Curries indeed do such jobs lol.
400 weeks, 1 meeks.

• +1
  • Love it