Most men are disgustingly desperate weak cucks

germanlooks

germanlooks

6‘3 manlet
Honestly after seeing videos like these I find it harder to just blame women all the time when in reality men are the main reason for most of the shit happening in the dating world

It’s beyond over for men

How can you even consider this as an option?
I’d rather stay single and sexless for eternity than touching this
07B470D7 451F 4476 9CBB CFDF76CC2C8C

7414FC03 F14F 4B71 8E40 9A28783C88AC

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: subswork, fogdart, Manu le coq and 10 others
Yep id tap that but i get mogged to the grave by those guys

• Ugh..
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fogdart, GetShrekt, germanlooks and 1 other person
brutal, look how many matches a fat abomination of nature gets
now just imagine how many a average chick and stacy get
men are to blame for most of the problems in dating tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FrenchareMedCucks, subswork and germanlooks
this is why when i was in a "femcel" server they all wouldn't let me use their pictures for tinder
and said they are too scared to get raped or something

• JFL
Reactions: germanlooks and the BULL
Honestly after seeing videos like these I find it harder to just blame women all the time when in reality men are the main reason for most of the shit happening in the dating world

It’s beyond over for men

No shit
You see Someone complaining about dating apps hypergamy irl?? No, your average cuck Is HAPPY if he can date a landwhale shit from tinder.

• +1
Reactions: fogdart and Deleted member 18931
wish that was how RL worked

would be like a god/a king

No shit
You see Someone complaining about dating apps hypergamy irl?? No, your average cuck Is HAPPY if he can date a landwhale shit from tinder.
irl is 100x easier

• +1
Reactions: the BULL
what the fuck is wrong with people

• +1
Reactions: Yliaster
irl is 100x easier
Legit incels became very loud only when dating apps statistics came out, no One ever noticed hypergamy irl. If men are so horny that they would fuck an old fat roastie and be Happy with It Is not women's fault, i would pick the best out of my 1000 likes too at that point

• +1
Reactions: subswork and Deleted member 18931
wish that was how RL worked

would be like a god/a king
It's like this but you aren't invited to the party because you overrate yourself by 2 full PSL points

I mean of course

Meanwhile you have not and never will be sexless for eternity, as well as anyone else that thinks like this

It's like this but you aren't invited to the party because you overrate yourself by 2 full PSL points
lol this retard hasnt even seen my face

keep eating my asshole you 30 year old grandpa

lol this retard hasnt even seen my face

keep eating my asshole you 30 year old grandpa
You deluded cuck you've been posting here for 2 Years ranting on how about you're a male model Who can't get his oneitis, can't get laid from tinder, can't make Friends, basically a fucking waste of oxygen JFL doesn't It come to your mind that you heavily overrate yourself. But if larping on the internet prevents you from roping keep going buddy, you have a career here like many other Life failures.

• +1
Reactions: subswork
You deluded cuck you've been posting here for 2 Years ranting on how about you're a male model Who can't get his oneitis, can't get laid from tinder, can't make Friends, basically a fucking waste of oxygen JFL doesn't It come to your mind that you heavily overrate yourself. But if larping on the internet prevents you from roping keep going buddy, you have a career here like many other Life failures.
yea yea lol thats cool

but check this out