Most men fraud their height and so should you

D

Deleted member 16530

Zephir
I knew a lot of men frauded height by adding inches but I’ve come to the conclusion the ones who don’t are a small minority.So to not be affected from this you should do the same.

I can sense the question coming “What does it matter?Most women will see you,numbers won’t matter irl”

Well,most women love numbers.While irl you can barely tell the difference between 5’11 and 6’ in women’s eyes it’s life or death.It’s insane how numbers almost matter more to them than actual physical height itself.

So go fraud a little to compete.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: koalendo, Deleted member, Deleted member 15338 and 1 other person
NO. This is low T and pathetic af i always say my night height

• +1
Reactions: Clark69, Deleted member 16984 and Deleted member 16369
a 4'9 gook called me tall irl im ded srs :lul:

i could've claimed 6' and she would've believed me cause she's so short and her perception of height is extremely shit

• Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Toth's thot and IncelsBraincels
a 4'9 gook called me tall irl im ded srs :lul:

i could've claimed 6' and she would've believed me cause she's so short and her perception of height is extremely shit
Yeah my guy,so many of them have zero understanding of measurements.”girl inches”

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2403
Yeah my guy,so many of them have zero understanding of measurements.”girl inches”
women are pathetic midgets

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 16369
Yeah this is true, because I don't fraud and others do, people always think I'm 2 inches taller than I actually am. I also have recently greatly improved my posture so people think I'm like 6'4 or something.

170cm manlet no frauding for me. Frauding from manlet to manlet?
The idea is since everyone is frauding women/people will actually think you are 5’6 or smth so frauding higher is basically protecting yourself

I’m 6’1 thinking of frauding next time I meet people,to 6’1.5 or just 6’2.This is a shameless world you gotta do what you gotta do I guess:lul:

• +1
Reactions: ✿👍col
if she's close to your height she can tell you're lying easily

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16530
  • JFL
Reactions: koalendo
You have good height, I really don’t height frauding is major cope for me. Oh yeah and I live in the Netherlands aswell:feelswah:
😢 Netherlands is nightmare mode man but I hope you do great with face+body still

In turkey 6 feet is still pretty good,it isn’t a halo but still positive.One of the reasons to not move to a taller country I guess:feelsbadman:

• +1
Reactions: ✿👍col
Well i am 6' barefoot and alwyas wear lifts that gives me an inch. and i always calim to be 6'1"

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16530