Most men have shit personalities.

fukmylyf

fukmylyf

Kraken
Think about the guys you know irl. How would they rank on the Big 5 model of personality?

800px-Wiki-grafik_peats-de_big_five_ENG.svg.png

I think the vast majority would score low on openness to experience, conscientiousness, extraversion, and agreeableness; and high on neuroticism.
Most men are simply unlikeable. They have very little social value when you think about it logically.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt, IAMNOTANINCEL, Earth Dollar and 6 others
Think about the guys you know irl. How would they rank on the Big 5 model of personality?
Probably better than most foids

• +1
Reactions: micropp, ShowerMaxxing, LancasteR and 1 other person
Probably better than most foids

Then get off the forum

• JFL
Reactions: fukmylyf
Water, I know mine is horrible - but I could care less.

• +1
:feelsmage:

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?
That's true. most men do not seem very nice or sociable.

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and fukmylyf
modernity is selecting for bad personality traits. openness and agreeableness makes you susceptible to academic/media hypersocializaton which makes you more easily victimized by scammers and niggers, and generally naive and stupid about how the world works. it makes you prone to substance abuse, addiction, and increased risk of death.

conscientiousness and extraversion comes into conflict with soul crushing social reality enforced by eugenics, hypergamy, lookism, etc.

neuroticism is a response to over stimulation through modern information technology. understanding reality, being blackpilled on looks, makes you neurotic.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gargantuan, ShowerMaxxing, turkproducer and 2 others
Water, I know mine is horrible - but I could care less.
You **COULD NOT** care less

If you could care less, it means you are concerned and do care about your shit personality

Jenna Ortega's mystery boyfriend must have the ultimate personality man !

You’re kind right tbh, male friends rarely hang out post high school and are usually busy with work or a gf. After people get partners they stop having time for friends

But at least you can understand and sympathize about the male experience together, on top of that they won’t get shitty quickly and have money to actually do shit

• +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL and fukmylyf
I’m a dark entity on the outside but once you reach my core there is nothing of substance

Blackpill made me hate men more than women

• +1