Most men I see irl have weak jaw and downward growth

Deleted member 616

Deleted member 616

BeChadOrDieTryin'
Their jawline are practically invisible or they're beardfrauding hard. Seeing a guy with defined jawline and good forward growth is like spotting the unicorn. Meanwhile I see a foid with good jaw / forward growth from time to time.

• +1
Reactions: KING REIDYZ, Deleted member 5385, prgfromnl and 10 others
i wonder why though

I’ve noticed this also

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5385, Deleted member 6402, Over and 2 others
Daily reminder people whom u worship on forum are less than 0.0001% and not everyone is perfect as u PSL autists think.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5385, Deleted member 685, TheMewingBBC and 2 others
Their jawline are practically invisible or they're beardfrauding hard. Seeing a guy with defined jawline and good forward growth is like spotting the unicorn. Meanwhile I see a foid with good jaw / forward growth from time to time.
and good chin ? you see a lot ?
Daily reminder people whom u worship on forum are less than 0.0001% and not everyone is perfect as u PSL autists think.

lol yes. psl literally worships THREE MEN. and we hold them to the standard we should judge people as.

i’ve never seen ONE 7psl IRL. best i’ve seen was like a 6.5psl and that’s it. we overinflate the rates so
much here bc we are constantly looking and judging male models. like there’s constant mog battles with models here and we unintentionally set our expectations to “if you don’t have legit model features, you’re ugly.”

not to mention some of us are in college and there’s going to be a lot of good looking guys in our location than in non college areas. that also distorts ratings too, where you live in relation to the quality of man.

if you live in buttfuck no where and only look at male models all day, you 100% have a twisted reality and can’t rate.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 2426, Deleted member 685, Over and 2 others
and good chin ? you see a lot ?
Pas du tout pour être franche
lol yes. psl literally worships THREE MEN. and we hold them to the standard we should judge people as.

i’ve never seen ONE 7psl IRL. best i’ve seen was like a 6.5psl and that’s it. we overinflate the rates so
much here bc we are constantly looking and judging male models. like there’s constant mog battles with models here and we unintentionally set our expectations to “if you don’t have legit model features, you’re ugly.”

not to mention some of us are in college and there’s going to be a lot of good looking guys in our location than in non college areas. that also distorts ratings too, where you live in relation to the quality of man.

if you live in buttfuck no where and only look at male models all day, you 100% have a twisted reality and can’t rate.
I think the problem is that PSLers know about the incredible privileges such rare but extremely gl people can get so they don’t want to be an invisible average Joe anymore

• +1
Reactions: Catawampus, Over and Deleted member 3043
Meanwhile I see a foid with good jaw / forward growth from time to time.
That's the result of constant deepthroating on Chad's cock.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Catawampus, born2shitforced2wipe and Deleted member 616
Its over for many men

• +1
Reactions: Over, Deleted member 616 and needsolution
Foids usually have more defined jawlines than men due to fat distribution, some women dont store fat on their face until unreasonably high levels of bodyfat%

Most men store fat on their face first, even before the belly, so unless a man is constantly walking around with a 6 pack his jawline will usually be hidden somewhat

I noticed in videos of the past, like WW2 or black and white social experiments most men had jawlines back then, due to higher test levels, more physical labor, and better diet choices

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Zyzzcel, Deleted member 3195, Deleted member 756 and 2 others
good post

there are so many skinnyfat frauding soyboys hiding their lower thirds with beards that barely exist here (and I assume everywhere else) that just being low bf% with average bones is enough to make you noticeably stand out

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616, DidntRead and Deleted member 1464
Ya, the average guy looks bad, no way around it.

Average guy still slays

true but when i see good forward growth it ruins my day cause i am not like them

yeah no shit your average person looks like a spore character from how deformed they are, this is from a lack of quality breastmilk as a child, and always chewing soft gay baby foods through development, then having a jew ortho go ham on their already fucked face to make them into the oblivion characters they are.

Most men are incels who see sex as getting lucky.

I always see girls with beautiful forward growth on average than men, due to posture and nasal breathing

Good posture = feminine and makes you grow upright while a lot of men slouch with forward head posture leaving their mouth open 2cm away from their screens at home.

Also girls store less fat in hyoid than men making it seem more forward than it is, if you took a guy and girl with same body fat and forward growth, girl will look better than guy due to this.

Foids usually have more defined jawlines than men due to fat distribution, some women dont store fat on their face until unreasonably high levels of bodyfat%

Most men store fat on their face first, even before the belly, so unless a man is constantly walking around with a 6 pack his jawline will usually be hidden somewhat

I noticed in videos of the past, like WW2 or black and white social experiments most men had jawlines back then, due to higher test levels, more physical labor, and better diet choices
There were also less obese people back then

da jooooos

• +1
Reactions: Chad.In.Incel.Body