Most men that I see with women are skinny

D

Deleted member 17997

don't be jealous asshole
I never see a bulked up guy with women, its always these skinny pretty boys or just skinny men in general and they are mostly on the taller side. I don't see any manlets or bloated guys with females. I have yet to see an ethnic man with a white woman. Among groups of teenagers out during the weekend and holidays I only see attractive teenagers, yet I see ugly teenagers going to school. This tells you fat, ugly and manlets are essentially discluded from society.

Jfl at gym celling when all the men getting women are skinny and tall. Brb destroying my joints and aging/bloating myself, making the gym my full time job to look more subhuman

Looksmaxxing is really just about diet, debloating, leanmaxxing, skinmaxxing. Everything else is cope. Most men look like shit going to the gym. Even if they look good it won't have much of an impact. The only good muscle to have are abs, and you need to be low bodyfat to show them.

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9779, EverythingMattersCel, Ethniframementalcel and 8 others
Someone insulted a short but bulky guy I know for having a “squashed build” , short bulky and thick legs isn’t a good look

• +1
Reactions: Solidcoin
I never see a bulked up guy with women, its always these skinny pretty boys or just skinny men in general and they are mostly on the taller side. I don't see any manlets or bloated guys with females. I have yet to see an ethnic man with a white woman. Among groups of teenagers out during the weekend and holidays I only see attractive teenagers, yet I see ugly teenagers going to school. This tells you fat, ugly and manlets are essentially discluded from society.

Jfl at gym celling when all the men getting women are skinny and tall. Brb destroying my joints and aging/bloating myself, making the gym my full time job to look more subhuman

Looksmaxxing is really just about diet, debloating, leanmaxxing, skinmaxxing. Everything else is cope. Most men look like shit going to the gym. Even if they look good it won't have much of an impact. The only good muscle to have are abs, and you need to be low bodyfat to show them.
Manlet gymmaxxers are seen as tryhards that's why they don't get women, Also gymcelling is legit but you have to be atleast 5'7, Best muscle groups to train are shoulders, chest, neck and abs, Frame>Muscles and most guys do look like shit because they don't focus on their looks and follow the bluepill but that is starting to change with zoomers hitting the gym and getting better skin

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, iwillbeflinch and FailedNormieManlet
Manlet gymmaxxers are seen as tryhards that's why they don't get women, Also gymcelling is legit but you have to be atleast 5'7, Best muscle groups to train are shoulders, chest, neck and abs, Frame>Muscles and most guys do look like shit because they don't focus on their looks and follow the bluepill but that is starting to change with zoomers hitting the gym and getting better skin
Best groups of muscles to train are none, frame is everything as well as androgen receptors. Most men who go to the gym look like shit. Paying for a gym membership and destroying your joints, lowering your energy is retarded.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Bitchwhipper2 and GetShrekt
No shit, because very few men are jacked. Hurr durr most men that I see with women are under 6'5 must mean it's bad to be tall right guis?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18340
Keep coping op

Gymcels will keep slaying

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ethniframementalcel, Mewton and ropemax
Keep coping op

Gymcels will keep slaying
Images 51

• JFL
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, Deleted member 18340 and Mewton
Me with a normie face….
How long would it take to get an acceptable physique natural for a noob? I'm currently 6'3 and just shy of 90kg at like high teens bf I think, but I have really long arms and legs which is unideal for gymcelling.

How long would it take to get an acceptable physique natural for a noob? I'm currently 6'3 and just shy of 90kg at like high teens bf I think, but I have really long arms and legs which is unideal for gymcelling.
It depends on so many factors it’s just impossible to say.

Just work hard and see what happens, you’ll probably be suprised how good of a body you can get with years of training

This is my transformation

Attachments

• 174F8A7C-3377-4829-8182-4F68BFD9DFDB.jpeg
    174F8A7C-3377-4829-8182-4F68BFD9DFDB.jpeg
    120.5 KB · Views: 0
  • C302CA2D-6A25-497A-9C85-D15D7802D4A4.jpeg
    C302CA2D-6A25-497A-9C85-D15D7802D4A4.jpeg
    169.9 KB · Views: 0
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 9779 and WhiteGoodman
It depends on so many factors it’s just impossible to say.

Just work hard and see what happens, you’ll probably be suprised how good of a body you can get with years of training

This is my transformation
Looks very good man.

I keep saying I'll start but so far I've been an undisciplined moron coping with being too hungover

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17763