Most men will not ever bench 315lbs

Bonesbonesbonesbone

Bonesbonesbonesbone

T-1000 Frame Mogger
Most men will not be able to bench press 315lbs naturally drug free in their whole lifetime. You need insane genetics to be hitting 315lbs for a max or even for reps. Instead you should just aim to rep 225lbs for reps in the 5-10 range with controlled slow form, for a brief pause too.

The genetics you need to hit 315lbs for reps or a max (naturally) are:

1. Short arms relative to your height

2. Tall

3. High body fat (ideally 20% bf+)

4. Large robust skeletal structure (Large wrists, ribcage, pelvis, shoulders, etc.)

5. Fast twitch muscle fibres

6. Good chest insertions (more pec fibres allow for greater activation of pressing the bar up)

7. Insane mental strength because bench press is one of the only lifts that is more of a mental battle then a physical battle.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, flippasav, TheRagingBull and 1 other person
Facts
First good thread by a sub 18 yr old here

Muh strength genetics. Who gives a fuck, I just care to have aesthetics and not be a bloated subhuman.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: zan, 5'7 zoomer, Axii and 7 others
Facts
First good thread by a sub 18 yr old here
This thread had to be made because many of the .org users genuinely believe a 3 plate bench is easy … even with gear its hard to progress on bench press.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Axii
Muh strength genetics. Who gives a fuck, I just care to have aesthetics and not be a bloated subhuman.
My nigga, strength is important, by far the most important in life besides lookism shir

• +1
Reactions: Esteban1997
My nigga, strength is important, by far the most important in life besides lookism shir
lol strength means nothing especially in todays soy society you cant even push someones shoulder without getting locked up
youll be an ogre subhuman whos strong meanwhile twink chad is fucking your oneitis jfl

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, Axii, proxyy and 1 other person
lol strength means nothing especially in todays soy society you cant even push someones shoulder without getting locked up
youll be an ogre subhuman whos strong meanwhile twink chad is fucking your oneitis jfl
Bs, in this current society being a orge brute is more selective pressure on twinks to reproduce.

no one cares

Jfl not even close. Of course, strength is nice but no where near a lot of other things like height, physique, and status.

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, proxyy and Danish_Retard
these "civil" times will not last forever, especially when the civility is just a facade. there are grumblings and rumblings of wars and impending economic and social collapse. i give it until 2030.

chad is strong as hell btw and fully capable of killing you with his bare hands if he wanted to. it's better to be a warrior in a garden than a gardener in a war

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Clark69 and Bonesbonesbonesbone
these "civil" times will not last forever, especially when the civility is just a facade. there are grumblings and rumblings of wars and impending economic and social collapse. i give it until 2030.

chad is strong as hell btw and fully capable of killing you with his bare hands if he wanted to. it's better to be a warrior in a garden than a gardener in a war
Chad cannot be strong because hes in a low body fat state, that reduces intra muscular storage of glucose, and impedes strength performance.

yeah alright buddy when 2030 comes and soy society has gotten even more soy and advanced jfl
chad is strong as hell btw and fully capable of killing you with his bare hands if he wanted to.
twink chad
it's better to be a warrior in a garden than a gardener in a war
nah i'd rather be a gardener in war because I make the food and soldiers need to eat so I'd make bank jfl if you think oherwise
lol why tf would i want to be a warrior in a garden (how to get yourself in prison speedrun)

none of what you said actually matters cause what will happen is even if society does go to war the government will just enact militia state so your "strength" means nothing in the face of highly advanced military weapons jfl if you think bare hands can beat an artillery meant to take out entire armies

remember prettyboys will slay, even in the apocalypse

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
yeah alright buddy when 2030 comes and soy society has gotten even more soy and advanced jfl

nah i'd rather be a gardener in war because I make the food and soldiers need to eat so I'd make bank jfl if you think otherwise
lol why tf would i want to be a warrior in a garden (how to get yourself in prison speedrun)

none of what you said actually matters cause what will happen is even if society does go to war the government will just enact militia state so your "strength" means nothing in the face of highly advanced military weapons jfl if you think bare hands can beat an artillery meant to take out entire armies

nah i'd rather be a gardener in war because I make the food and soldiers need to eat so I'd make bank jfl if you think oherwise

Stop coping

Same tbh, when I was younger I was obsessed with powerlifting before I realized I'm getting injured for no reason

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, High Cortisol Chad, try2beme and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: proxyy and try2beme
Most men will not be able to bench press 315lbs naturally drug free in their whole lifetime. You need insane genetics to be hitting 315lbs for a max or even for reps. Instead you should just aim to rep 225lbs for reps in the 5-10 range with controlled slow form, for a brief pause too.

The genetics you need to hit 315lbs for reps or a max (naturally) are:

1. Short arms relative to your height

2. Tall

3. High body fat (ideally 20% bf+)

4. Large robust skeletal structure (Large wrists, ribcage, pelvis, shoulders, etc.)

5. Fast twitch muscle fibres

6. Good chest insertions (more pec fibres allow for greater activation of pressing the bar up)

7. Insane mental strength because bench press is one of the only lifts that is more of a mental battle then a physical battle.
Jfl this is stupid if you can get 225lbs for 10 with slow and paused reps then your max will be close to 315?

Tales everyone could but I need to bulk so I can bench 225. Life begins when u bench 225

Jfl this is stupid if you can get 225lbs for 10 with slow and paused reps then your max will be close to 315?
No, your max will be near 275lba

• +1
Reactions: WishIwasChico
No, your max will be near 275lba
95D8FB46 4A0A 44C2 8F89 DD851F4BED67
AE4185CF B106 4E2C BBFD C9356A444872

If you can get 10 slow paused reps for 225 then you can easy get 13 reps of 225 at normal pace.

That means your 1rpm is easy over 315 jfl.

Do you know how rare doing 225 for slow paused reps even is?

View attachment 2783836View attachment 2783837

If you can get 10 slow paused reps for 225 then you can easy get 13 reps of 225 at normal pace.

That means your 1rpm is easy over 315 jfl.

Do you know how rare doing 225 for slow paused reps even is?
It has no selection for paused, with no straps, and no slow eccentric on the calculator, plus the calculator is flawed. So many factors which can put you at a lower or higher end of the bench press. 275lbs is generally the max if u can rep out 2 plates for paused reps

• Hmm...
Reactions: WishIwasChico
  • +1
Reactions: stamaster21
First of, Chad is a bloated gymcel

• JFL
Reactions: try2beme
thats so retarded
even a gl body is more important than physical strength
Gymcels say otherwise
They think women gaf about their calf muscles and bloated pot bellies

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 57356
Chad is not a fat fuck bro
He is actually, many chads such as eddie hall, mark felix, hafthor bjornsonn, brian shaw, and other great chads have walked this earth able to deadlift 8 plates for reps

I’ve been able to do it , and let me tell you after starting boxing, all my lifting did fuck all and I got my ass beat by trained twinks

Lift for aesthetics only srs

• JFL
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
I’ve been able to do it , and let me tell you after starting boxing, all my lifting did fuck all and I got my ass beat by trained twinks

Lift for aesthetics only srs
So Asethetics is a better return on investment for my life, than benching 3 plates for reps, squatting 4 plates for reps, and deadlifting 5 plates for reps ?

But to be asethetic, you need to bulk first to build a strength base for a minimum of 3 years, then do a very very slow cut to not lose as much muscle tissue which can take between 1-2 years.

You don't need insage genetics to hit 315 for max. Good, above avarage genetics - yes

Insane genetics is needed to hit like 450 - 500 for a max

Can’t remember how much my bench is probably 70-80 kg max which is kinda bad for my age (18) but my dumbbell chest press is 28 kg on each hand

You don't need insage genetics to hit 315 for max. Good, above avarage genetics - yes

Insane genetics is needed to hit like 450 - 500 for a max
Well a 315lb paused, correct form slow concentric max is very hard to achieve naturally for 50-55% of males.

disagree its all about bodyweight. If you can naturally get to 180+ lean then you can also bench 315

By far the most important? Physique, the way you carry yourself, communication skills, physical and mental wellbeing?

:feelsuhh::redpill::feelsree:🏋️‍♂️

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro
I did it naturally before but I had to become a bloat lord for it

So Asethetics is a better return on investment for my life, than benching 3 plates for reps, squatting 4 plates for reps, and deadlifting 5 plates for reps ?
You just need to be healthy and fit, and strong there is no need to lift 315 pounds heck lifitng 200 pounds is enough. I rather look good and be fit and strong. Same with cardio, just being able to run 3 miles is enough.

j:"I can't bench 100lbs, is it over for me?"

• JFL
Reactions: Pikabro
Is Maher Gymmaxed?

• JFL
Reactions: cytoplasm
Possible while bloatmaxxed. Of course The 20lbs added by The 20 lbs fat isnt worth it.

Possible while bloatmaxxed. Of course The 20lbs added by The 20 lbs fat isnt worth it.
Might aswell just stick to repping 225lbs then

don't listen to them i still wanna be as strong as possible but not for girls
just so no one can play with me
and i can do more stuff by myself like building houses
But if you are doing it for girls then kys

don't listen to them i still wanna be as strong as possible but not for girls
just so no one can play with me
and i can do more stuff by myself like building houses
But if you are doing it for girls then kys
I do both so i can’t kill myself.

• WTF
Reactions: datboijj