but alhumdillah I fear Allah and pound pussy and make love to women

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 27987, SubhumanCurrycel, WeiWei and 2 others
@vicecity

where problem?

@vicecity
my bad i hit a nerve you grew up in seattle (the most gay and liberal city in america) you prob had a cock up your ass as you typed this thread

muh latinx :soy:

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: BearBoy, RAMU KAKA, Deleted member 18522 and 1 other person
You can’t judge me. And @TRUE_CEL stop using Islam as a justification for your hatred of women
I don't hate women. I hate degenerates, which includes both women *and* men. Just for clarification.

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA and Pikabro
( like you)

but alhumdillah I fear Allah and pound pussy and make love to women
Muslims are the most braindead and stupid people in this world.

whenever someone converts to Islam its like their IQ goes down by 50 points and if niggers convert to Islam, oh my its like brain dead zombies.

Every single muslim can listen to music, sing, fall in love, marry, drink beer, take vacation , women can live like human beings in their own countries.

But naah, one braindead guy told us if you kill non muslims, subjugate women, teach your kids only this one book, live like its the 600s then after you die " You will get 72 virgins and lots of good food and drink." which is not verifiable btw.

Instead of trying to get pussy in real life, drink high quality drink and eat good food , they believe in this fairy tale and gradually worsens their life .

When situation gets unbearable they leave and turn the new place into hellhole they came from.

Sounds based to me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31562 and Deleted member 22124
I don't hate women. I hate degenerates, which includes both women *and* men. Just for clarification.
You think all women are degenerates

my bad i hit a nerve you grew up in seattle (the most gay and liberal city in america) you prob had a cock up your ass as you typed this thread

I’ve never had gay sex or even thought about sexually touching another man

Bait thread. Don't fall into it.

My current employer's offices were outsourced to Egypt. Last week, on Friday, my muslim 35yo colleague told the trainer that he could lose the job but not his religion (due to the pause of prayers stretching 10min into the second part of the trainings). The trainer said she dont care, if he's late, he's getting fired. Lmao these low inhib mfers gonna fuck up the offices if you know what I mean. I would cage hard if that actually happens

You think all women are degenerates
No, only those who have sex before marriage (and men, idk why you’re focused on women only..?)

You clearly don't

this. just lol at fake muslims throwing allah's name around when they follow exactly 0 muslim rules that require any kind of sacrifice

judging by actual lifestyle, op is about as muslim as the average white SEA-maxer

• +1
Reactions: Gengar

He had my cock in his ass too

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 31562