Most Normies are one Goatis video away from Suicide

LOOKISM-LOGIC

LOOKISM-LOGIC

Pattern recognition
I know going to the gym can be beneficial but most of the time……

Quite a lot of normiecattle I know go to the gym, more often than not it is under the false belief that muscles are broadly attractive to women. Their IQ is too low to realise male and female gaze and understand actual female preference.

Lots of manlets go to the gym as in their minds it is a viable method of compensation for their lack of “manliness”

This is depressing because I know people who do this…… some go to the gym to fill a void in their life, that hole in their soul…, they think they are accomplishing something but really it is no different than manual labour.

Its truly sad….. but just imagine you show these gym copers a few Goatis videos, my god it would be crazy. They would probably go ape and start attacking you.

This makes me feel sad to be totally honest. Some unusual sadness.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: counterintuitive, nathan, poopoohead and 2 others
I know going to the gym can be beneficial but most of the time……

Quite a lot of normiecattle I know go to the gym, more often than not it is under the false belief that muscles are broadly attractive to women. Their IQ is too low to realise male and female gaze and understand actual female preference.

Lots of manlets go to the gym as in their minds it is a viable method of compensation for their lack of “manliness”

This is depressing because I know people who do this…… some go to the gym to fill a void in their life, that hole in their soul…, they think they are accomplishing something but really it is no different than manual labour.

Its truly sad….. but just imagine you show these gym copers a few Goatis videos, my god it would be crazy. They would probably go ape and start attacking you.

This makes me feel sad to be totally honest. Some unusual sadness.
gym is an easy way to increase smv unless you go overboard with it and do roids

• +1
Reactions: LOOKISM-LOGIC
Goatis is 3/10 in looks...

• +1
Reactions: LOOKISM-LOGIC and nathan
gym is an easy way to increase smv unless you go overboard with it and do roids
Its one of the many ways a person can leanmaxx so yeah.

But this does not really invalidate my point.

• Hmm...
Reactions: nathan