• +1
Reactions: john2, Lmao, rand anon and 8 others
  • +1
Reactions: rand anon and Deleted member 25743
Genetics are very important

• +1
Reactions: rand anon and LooksThinker
They eat goyslop not protein.
but you don’t need tons of protein idk where this 200g+ daily meme came from. most men only need like 1g per kg of bodyweight

• JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker and Danish_Retard
but you don’t need tons of protein idk where this 200g+ daily meme came from. most men only need like 1g per kg of bodyweight

Not even
Low as 0.6 .7
You get ammonia build up with more protein

• +1
Reactions: Xtra
  • +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
No way, that low? Do you have a study about this?

But the calories don't change right?

No way, that low? Do you have a study about this?

But the calories don't change right?
for an average man that would be like 400-450g of beef a day which isn’t low at all especially when adding all the other stuff eaten daily. don’t have any studies on hand but eating a whole kilogram of meat every single day doesn’t sound normal at all, you would need to force yourself to do that

Yeah they think they get bigger but they get fatter what a fucking clownworld.
They all chug those protein shakes too jfl all they do is give incels even more disgusting farts.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: VenatorLuparius, LooksThinker, autistic_tendencies and 2 others
for an average man that would be like 400-450g of beef a day which isn’t low at all especially when adding all the other stuff eaten daily. don’t have any studies on hand but eating a whole kilogram of meat every single day doesn’t sound normal at all, you would need to force yourself to do that
I would say most normies average 50g max

rarely see anyone lean in the gym, I am by no means the biggest but I’m almost always the leanest in there
in fairness i go to a commercial gym tho so it’s filled with skinnyfat physiques

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: VenatorLuparius, Xangsane, forevergymcelling and 1 other person
Yep it's crazy because when i use calorie calculator it tells me to eat around 130-140G of protein which is not realistic for someone who works/goes to school.

I'll prob try 100g of protein and lower it until i find the perfect amount

Its cagefuel watching niggas start gym at 18 at become bloatcels by their early 20s

• +1
Reactions: nofap, Xangsane and autistic_tendencies
They all wear gymshark gear while looking skinny fat on their phone half the time, the women in their are just there to look good on a Fri night and hope they can fuck a chads cock.
Incel gymshark wearer is fapping into a sock every night.
Jfl at this clownworld

• +1
200g is meme but only a gram per kg of body weight is low. It’s at least 0.8 grams per lb of bodyweight.

Chocolate Milk Sam GIF

get mogged pussy

• JFL
Reactions: rand anon

• +1
They fall for the bulk meme, and the average normie is low IQ.

• +1
Reactions: VenatorLuparius, LooksThinker and Mosh12
but you can out diet a bad train
Is that why there's so many videos of Indians putting themselves in front of trains? They think their special diet protects them?

• JFL
I think it also has something to do with the fact normies get into LTRs and don’t care much about looks

• +1
Reactions: rand anon, autistic_tendencies and socialcel
  • +1
Reactions: VenatorLuparius, Deleted member 25743 and murdah
Not a meme as long as its a clean bulk and you dont overdo it
Most guys are already fat 20%+bf going to the gym so they should eat maintenance at most yet they smash down an xl pizza and a gallon of milk
But yeah the skinny twink guy should do a clean bulk

• +1
Reactions: SoundnVision and murdah
Not a meme as long as its a clean bulk and you dont overdo it
clean bulk is a meme, the whole point of a bulk is to eat + drink stuff you cant consume on a cutting diet
bulking with just healthy food sounds fucked

• +1
Reactions: murdah
most normies have klinnefelters. no gym will save them.
all this time I thought they were just skinny-fat, but they lack the hormonal profile to benefit from going to the gym tbh.

I know normies stuck on a 60kg bench (1 plate bench) as their working weight for YEARS.

It's pathetic. Just give up.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, SoundnVision, VenatorLuparius and 2 others
all this time I thought they were just skinny-fat, but they lack the hormonal profile to benefit from going to the gym tbh.

I know normies stuck on a 60kg bench (1 plate bench) as their working weight for YEARS.

if you dont have genetics.....ITS OVER

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25743
  • JFL
Reactions: SoundnVision and Deleted member 25743
they need to inject just to get normal healthy male hormone levels tbh.

Whatever it takes
This guy trained for 10 years to achieve this physique its brutal for klinefeltercels

• Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: nofap and MoggerGaston

60kg max what the actual fuck? 60 kg is like a 12 year olds bodyweight

• +1
nah, working weight. They do like 10 reps or so. But they struggle to go any heavier than that for years
My working weight was 70kg bench for 8 reps at 72 kg bw its over for me

• So Sad
This guy trained for 10 years to achieve this physique its brutal for klinefeltercels
View attachment 2667702
sad shit innit.

It's even more pathetic when you realize how many normies are using steroids.
x720

They have physiques like these Love Island clowns, and you think: 'okay, pretty nice physiques for a natty. Who wouldn't want to look like that.'

And then you realize they are all roiding :lul::lul:

Average human male really is pathetic. Only roids can save them.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, VenatorLuparius and Deleted member 25743
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Xtra and Deleted member 25743
"you cant train like a horse and eat like a bird"

• +1
sad shit innit.

It's even more pathetic when you realize how many normies are using steroids.
x720

They have physiques like these Love Island clowns, and you think: 'okay, pretty nice physiques for a natty. Who wouldn't want to look like that.'

And then you realize they are all roiding :lul::lul:

Average human male really is pathetic. Only roids can save them.
And they would still look dyel in clothes brutal.
The guy i posted is 23 years old but he could pass as 30 so he is prob roiding too

• +1
even with low t i dont get how you can max out 60 sounds beyond fucked
no power, no drive to perform through pain. It's often due to lack of T.

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and Xtra
no power, no drive to perform through pain. It's often due to lack of T.
true but 60 sounds like something a fucking woman could do with minimal training

• So Sad
And they would still look dyel in clothes brutal.
The guy i posted is 23 years old but he could pass as 30 so he is prob roiding too
better to be a bit higher bodyfat in winter and look a bit bigger, depending on how much the extra bodyfat affects your face.

legit no point in being lean natty when you can't show off your body like you can in summer.

• +1
Reactions: Xtra and Deleted member 25743
better to be a bit higher bodyfat in winter and look a bit bigger, depending on how much the extra bodyfat affects your face.

legit no point in being lean natty when you can't show off your body like you can in summer.
this is true i dont get the leanmaxxing bullshit on this site, unless you have legit great facial bones that only show when lean AND you like skinny girls, there is no reason to starve yourself

i dont have either of those so i never fell for that

• +1
Nobody does any cardio whatsoever because of muh losing gains
I know multiple people who been going to the gym for 3+ years only to get bloated and fat and look even worse

• +1
90% of men in the gym are pathetic : I rage hard when I see one using the machines, bench or dumbells that I need because I know they won't make good use of it.

I'm not that jacked but except 3 or 4 guys, I absolutely mog everyone else and my gym.

They're either DYEL skinny twinks or fat fucks with above 25% bodyfat all year round thinking they look good.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and MoggerGaston