Most normies lie about height

Deleted member 13335

Deleted member 13335

Based cel
According to my experience, the average claimed increase in stature among males is 3-5 cm. So I think there is nothing wrong in claiming that you are taller by 1 inch

• +1
Reactions: MouthbreatherChad, Lmao, Germania and 1 other person
yeah ive had 5'7 guys claiming 5'9 irl telling me i'm not 6'1 jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14905, Preoximerianas, Lmao and 5 others
yeah ive had 5'7 guys claiming 5'9 irl telling me i'm not 6'1 jfl
p common experience w me too as i stand about 7 inches taller than them jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2748
im 5'4, 5'6 in lifts and shoes, claim 5'7:feelswah:

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 14905, OOGABOOGA, MiroslavBulldosex and 7 others
i add 2 inches

• JFL
Reactions: mortis
According to my experience, the average claimed increase in stature among males is 3-5 cm. So I think there is nothing wrong in claiming that you are taller by 1 inch
Most normies are black-pilled subconsciously. The blue-pill cope is so they don't go crazy at their lack of control over their lives.

• +1
Reactions: MouthbreatherChad, Deleted member 13335 and klamus
true. i had a 5’8 dude saying he was 6’3 and that he was gonna beat the fuck out of me. keep in mind im 6’2. a week goes by and i see this bitch walking on the mall so i approach him and he was scared shitless. he was also recessed. :feelspepo:

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Germania and Deleted member 13335
in my country they proclaim height based on ID , and usually ID measurements are made with shoes on, so you can add at least 2 cm ...

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
I’m 5’10 but in all honesty id never claim 5’11 because I think people closer to 6 foot would be able to tell I’m lying

im 5'4, 5'6 in lifts and shoes, claim 5'7:feelswah:
5'4 too, never have frauded lol (idk if nike running shoes and orthopedic insoles count), other guys taller than me frauded my height to seem taller themselfes

Last edited:
Yeah, they do, but not by 3-5 cm. Maybe 2-3 cm max.

I'm not too insecure about my height, therefore I don't lie about it both online and irl.

5'4 too, never have frauded lol (idk if nike running shoes and orthopedic insoles count), other guys taller than me frauded my height to seem taller themselfes
how are u coping brother, life is nightmare mode at 5'4

true. i had a 5’8 dude saying he was 6’3 and that he was gonna beat the fuck out of me. keep in mind im 6’2. a week goes by and i see this bitch walking on the mall so i approach him and he was scared shitless. he was also recessed. :feelspepo:
he seems to be dark triad mental chad

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: khvirgin and Deleted member 14543
in my experience, 5'10'' is the most larped height. I know 3 people who are like 5'7'' barefoot and larp 5'10''-5'11'' on their drivers license and most likely to others

I just say my night height, sometimes mid day height

in my country they proclaim height based on ID , and usually ID measurements are made with shoes on, so you can add at least 2 cm ...
Same in Germany, they measure in shoes most of the time.
Most guys I know irl lie about height or they claim their height in shoes + hair :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and damnit
I’m 5’10 but in all honesty id never claim 5’11 because I think people closer to 6 foot would be able to tell I’m lying
5'10" aswell and I never lie about my height, but I know that most guys around my height or even shorter will claim 180cm 6ft or something like that.

• +1
Reactions: jackieboy21
This is true. I'm 6'2 on the dot. I tell females I'm "a little over 6'3," because they don't understand measurements & every other guy lies. But I tell guys I'm 5'11 to gaslight and torment them

• JFL
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
in my experience, 5'10'' is the most larped height. I know 3 people who are like 5'7'' barefoot and larp 5'10''-5'11'' on their drivers license and most likely to others

My drivers license says I’m 174cm but I’m 182cm. The lady just put down whatever and never asked me when I was 16 lol.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3593
Measured myself, saw I was 5'4 and some foid I hang out with was like "dude you aren't 5'4" like :feelsuhh: