Most normies think a desire to kill is normal.

Aladin

Aladin

Proud pedophile
If you get into an argument with someone, then after the argument go to your group of normie acquaintances and say “I hate that dude I wanna kill him.” They won’t care.

On the other hand, if you chatted with a 13 year old girl, learned her age, then stepped from the conversation, and said to your normie acquaintances “she’s hot, I wish I could fuck her”, they would be disgusted with you.

So why do normies have the discrepancy in their behavior? Both are illegal acts, but only one gets the negative response. It’s because normies think wanting to kill someone is normal and wanting to fuck someone underage is not.

@MoggerGaston @AlexAP @Gengar @yeeyeeslayer @TheLookInYourEyes

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Xyjarz, Jova, Davidproton and 30 others
They killed the lion temporarily

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Clark69 and Clqs
@ChadL1te @tombradylover if I had to read this so do you guys

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: n9wiff, watah, princeof316 and 4 others
@ChadL1te @tombradylover if I had to read this so do you guys
Same nigga that is chill asf and the most normal nigga in pms btw is the most unhinged and mentally unstable user outside pms

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: n9wiff, cromagnon, princeof316 and 4 others
Same nigga that is chill asf and the most normal nigga in pms btw is the most unhinged and mentally unstable user outside pms
Please address the OP. I’m serious just think.

• JFL
Reactions: n9wiff, Suns9999 and tombradylover
Because Normie morality is based on virtue signalling to a vengeance based fuck-the-bad-guys agenda where everybody is allowed to homicidal rage at rich people, autistic people, rapists etc. as an outlet

• +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa, Joka and futureashtray
  • JFL
Reactions: Suns9999 and ChadL1te
Cbs Team GIF by Wolf Entertainment

is he actually? what do you guys talk about in PMs just curious 😂

• JFL
Reactions: tombradylover
Football bruh he’s a Peyton manning fan and has manners and is chill in pms. Legit just another normal dude

• JFL
Reactions: ChadL1te and yeeyeeslayer
Normies dont think youre serious when u say ur gonna kill someone

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Andremln, bourgeoizyzz, AlexAP and 1 other person
Football bruh he’s a Peyton manning fan and has manners and is chill in pms. Legit just another normal dude
yeah he's not a bad guy he just has some very hot takes to put it lightly :lul:

• +1
Kinda annoying that you guys can’t just admit “OP kinda has a point.”

I’m just commenting on psychology not advocating illegal shit.

• JFL
Kinda annoying that you guys can’t just admit “OP kinda has a point.”

I’m just commenting on psychology not advocating illegal shit.
I’ll be honest I didn’t even read but based off ur history it’s prob unhinged as fuck

• JFL
Reactions: bourgeoizyzz
People naturally crave violence so long as it isn’t directed towards them.
This is why they love to fixate on unprotected groups like pedophiles, since they know they would be allowed to enact heinous acts against them with little fear of social repercussions. But just think, 100 years ago it was fine to do the same to a person for being born black, and before that it was fine to do it to them for being a “lesser” white, etc. It isn’t actually about people’s granite hard morals, it’s about the innate desire to harm other humans and improve your own access to resources

• +1
Reactions: Jova, cromagnon, watah and 7 others
This is why they love to fixate on unprotected groups like pedophiles, since they know they would be allowed to enact heinous acts against them with little fear of social repercussions. But just think, 100 years ago it was fine to do the same to a person for being born black, and before that it was fine to do it to them for being a “lesser” white, etc. It isn’t actually about people’s granite hard morals, it’s about the innate desire to harm other humans and improve your own access to resources
This.

• +1
Reactions: TheLookInYourEyes
If you get into an argument with someone, then after the argument go to your group of normie acquaintances and say “I hate that dude I wanna kill him.” They won’t care.

On the other hand, if you chatted with a 13 year old girl, learned her age, then stepped from the conversation, and said to your normie acquaintances “she’s hot, I wish I could fuck her”, they would be disgusted with you.

So why do normies have the discrepancy in their behavior? Both are illegal acts, but only one gets the negative response. It’s because normies think wanting to kill someone is normal and wanting to fuck someone underage is not.

@MoggerGaston @AlexAP @Gengar @yeeyeeslayer @TheLookInYourEyes
People only say they want to kill people as a figure of speech and everyone knows this. It's not literal.

• +1
Reactions: watah, SidharthTheSlayer, yeeyeeslayer and 1 other person
People only say they want to kill people as a figure of speech and everyone knows this. It's not literal.
So you think no one wants to kill anyone but is afraid because of law?

So you think no one wants to kill anyone but is afraid because of law?
I think most people don't really want to kill anyone when they say they want to.

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444
I call bullshit, they do want to.
You're talking about normies. Most of the time they wouldn't do it if given the opportunity to press a button and the person in question drop dead without anyone knowing. I guarantee they wouldn't press the button most of the time. People say they'd like to kill someone because it makes them feel good and let's off steam.

• +1
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer
You're talking about normies. Most of the time they wouldn't do it if given the opportunity to press a button and the person in question drop dead without anyone knowing. I guarantee they wouldn't press the button most of the time. People say they'd like to kill someone because it makes them feel good and let's off steam.
I don’t agree. Have you seen horrible bosses?

Of course not because of consequences, same with fucking teenagers.
I think most people mean it as "I hate that guy", not really like they would want to kill him. Wanting to fuck a 13 year-old is a different thing, it can be serious if the girl looks more mature.

I think most people mean it as "I hate that guy", not really like they would want to kill him. Wanting to fuck a 13 year-old is a different thing, it can be serious if the girl looks more mature.
That is such fucking cope.

• +1
Reactions: TheLookInYourEyes
OP is mad because most people want to kill pedos:lul:

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Suns9999
but what if you said you wanted to molest a child as a figure of speech?

also, op needs to be tazed by the police

i guess it could be a figure of speech

> oh that guy made me soooo mad
> oh that girl left me hot and bothered

totally don't understand why someone would be bothered more by one than the other.

dear fbi: that was dry sarcasm. plz don't take me away with op

i guess it could be a figure of speech

> oh that guy made me soooo mad
> oh that girl left me hot and bothered

totally don't understand why someone would be bothered more by one than the other.

dear fbi: that was dry sarcasm. plz don't take me away with op
Elab

Killing and fucking 14 year olds both normal

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ey88 and IAMNOTANINCEL
its just repressed human nature. humans want to kill naturally, mostly animals but nowadays we don't kill anything at all, so they fantasize about killing people that are acceptable to hate like pedos. they don't fantasize about killing animals usually because of propaganda regarding that too like plant based agenda and movies made to make you have feelings for animals and put them above humans
this is why serial killers exist as GODtis explained

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer and Tabula Rasa
its just repressed human nature. humans want to kill naturally, mostly animals but nowadays we don't kill anything at all, so they fantasize about killing people that are acceptable to hate like pedos. they don't fantasize about killing animals usually because of propaganda regarding that too like plant based agenda and movies made to make you have feelings for animals and put them above humans
this is why serial killers exist as GODtis explained
Killing humans is way more fun and satisfying than killing animals

• +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL and Poopless One
Killing humans is way more fun and satisfying than killing animals
i do agree because of human anatomy making it cooler, but im no cuck that would tear up like a bitch ass nigga if they had to butcher an animal

• +1
Reactions: Andremln
i do agree because of human anatomy making it cooler, but im no cuck that would tear up like a bitch ass nigga if they had to butcher an animal
Nah you are cringemaxxing here. It depends on the animal. The life of a cat is worth more than a human's for example. Most animals look better than humans and to destroy a cute gentle creature that never meant anyone harm goes against my ideals. A pig yes, it's gross, a cow eh, it's a gentle giant... I could kill tons of normies like there's no tomorrow, it wouldn't make a difference male or female.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Aladin and ey88