most normies will always try to mog u mentally in someway if u phsysically mog them

D

Deleted member 19157

being canceled by the matrix
even if they dont, normie mentality is alwyas “oh man that giys really good looking but my personality is better”

personality is subjective, unlike looks which are objective so thats how they cope. they will try to mog u mentally

unless ur like gandy tier maybe, but if u have one or two kinks in ur armor normies always try to mentally mog and play weird mental games with every single person to cope with their average subhumanity

usually though it doesnt matter at all because chad alwayd ends up winning anyways just by existing

but watcjijg normies overcompensate for not being chad is some comical shit and i think better looking people have better personalities ALL the tine

other chads are nice as hell to me abd some of the nicest people to me have been chads

normies always have some hidden agenda, they always have some little issue with showing appreciation because they are ugly coping normies who have to reserve their emotions befause when you dont have looks youre not able to get away with acting exactly how you desire so they compensate by being manipulateive

i hate ugly normie cunts

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 18159, Deleted member 18931, Rt-Rust1 and 2 others
Op is saying facts.

And as i always said, normies must disappear

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
facts. chads at uni on my first day there approached me asking me my name, what school i come from etc but when I walk on the streets some dumb nigger manlet yells at me for having reddish/brown hair. I remember I walked into the kitchen when there was a bunch of indians in there and they started laughing like wtf nigga I heightmogged and facemogged them to the shithole of mumbai and back again and they have the audacity to laugh

Users who are viewing this thread

Back