Most of my facial flaws are unfixable and surgery won't save me

LeFort 4 Enjoyer

LeFort 4 Enjoyer

Iron
Joined
Jan 26, 2026
Posts
114
Reputation
122
Recessed Maxilla

High IPD

Horrid Under Eye Region (Implants are super risky)

Obtuse Gonial Angle (JFL CCW Rotation is a meme)

Mediocre Frame

Very Asymmetrical Face
 
  • +1
Reactions: tansel, mxl4chi1, Mansur and 1 other person
Recessed Maxilla

High IPD

Horrid Under Eye Region (Implants are super risky)

Obtuse Gonial Angle (JFL CCW Rotation is a meme)

Mediocre Frame

Very Asymmetrical Face
i told you just live bro
 
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: americanpakitruvcel, nocajebudala, LeFort 4 Enjoyer and 1 other person
"unfixable and surgery won't save me"
"recessed maxilla"
"horrid under eye region"

come on bro 😭
 
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: BeanCelll, americanpakitruvcel, nocajebudala and 1 other person
i told you just live bro
Awful advice. I'm not even living I'm surviving. I've taken the black pill, I've eaten the forbidden fruit; I have to ascend.
 
  • So Sad
Reactions: mxl4chi1
bimax

obo



undereye filler


ccw rotation bimax


over


bimax
Holy retarded Greycel. OBO???? Kill yourself. Nobody is getting that. Filler doesn't last long and it makes you look worse later on in life. Bimax is valid though but still.
 
  • Woah
Reactions: tansel
  • Hmm...
Reactions: LeFort 4 Enjoyer
no… it doesn’t

i’ve had undereye filler done 7 months ago

no migration

& my infra recession is not visible


i wasn’t actually being serious about it

sensitive little recessed gay
Well my friends mom is a filler/Botox nurse so maybe i'll look into that.
 
  • +1
Reactions: tansel
Awful advice. I'm not even living I'm surviving. I've taken the black pill, I've eaten the forbidden fruit; I have to ascend.
yeah but your mindset is ruining it, you arent gonna ascend thinking like this
 

Similar threads

bIiss
Replies
21
Views
74
bibodude
B
thehand
Replies
6
Views
42
LeFort 4 Enjoyer
LeFort 4 Enjoyer
AustrianMogger
Replies
0
Views
22
AustrianMogger
AustrianMogger
ICR
Replies
14
Views
98
Roara
Roara
simematic
Replies
1
Views
8
Dydargas_
Dydargas_

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top