Most of my preconceptions about the facial growth pattern stereotypes of Slavs have been shattered

6ft4

TFBEM is the Meta
In Ireland it seemed like the average Polish foid I encountered had a HTB face and for Polish foids over 30 the high sex appeal, forward grown, compact mandible pheno was the default.

It feels like such a different story actually setting foot in Poland tho. The foids with the really forward grown, high sex appeal pheno are actually quite few and far between.

Despite my presumptions that Slav males were generally NW4, short chinned, low pedigree tradesman looking guys, theres actually a lack of subhumans compared to the Shittish Isles.
Yes the stereotypical baldcels are common over 35, but as someone here said before the zoomers look decent.
When you meet a group of guys from the Shittish Isles you'll nearly always meet one or two with a narrow palate or maxillary recession but it isn't so much the case here.
Their potential for Moggerness is lower imo because they just don't have the same level of harmony as western European zoomers but I've seen a fair few examples of objectively attractive males.
Grass is greener pill confirmed
UK = Reverse Slavistan theory on life support?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: socialcel, thecel, trueceI and 3 others
How have your nights out been so far?

Also have you approached during the day yet?

How have your nights out been so far?

Also have you approached during the day yet?
No, I bottled an approach of 2JBs walking on the street outside of their school and bottled a couple of approaches of girls I was attracted to but debating if they were Mature male only.
I look like a skinny jeans skinfade twink rn
The vibe and aura is so much better than western Europe although not enough foids are satisfying my pheno kinks enough to force me into approaching

• +1
Reactions: CarrotMaxxer and forevergymcelling
Slavs mog. Palate is cope, you either have bones or pre book yourself retirement home

• +1
Reactions: spongebob
Where are you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back